Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck you Fedex. Scheduled delivery time was at 3 pm so I dropped my bro at the airport and they delivered it while I was away. Now I gotta wait til tomorrow to get my phone. :bomb:

[quote name='TheRock88']fuck you Fedex. Scheduled delivery time was at 3 pm so I dropped my bro at the airport and they delivered it while I was away. Now I gotta wait til tomorrow to get my phone. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Scheduled delivery time? Are you sure it wasn't before 3pm and not at 3pm?

I don't know dude, I've worked with FedEx for a long while now and they never schedule deliveries. They always have a "by ____am/pm" ETAs which means anytime before the time given.

[quote name='darthbudge']I'm at a competition in Kansas City right now and the cowboy hat is part of Texas' uniform.[/QUOTE]

Quiz Bowl Nationals?

[quote name='darthbudge']I'm at a competition in Kansas City right now and the cowboy hat is part of Texas' uniform.[/QUOTE]

In the photo that munch is using as his avatar, only 2 of 3 are wearing a 10 gallon hat. And you're the only one in a red blazer. Are you the only one wearing the full Texan uniform?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'm ready for the World Cup to be over. :\[/QUOTE]

I tried to tell everyone to keep that $$$$$$ soccer shit out of here, but no one wanted to listen to me.

Not having a computer really, really sucks.

Either my hard drive died, or my motherboard died.

(I get stuck at the boot screen; "Verifying DMI Pool..." message.)

I am here for Prepared Speech nationals. My contest requires me to wear the red blazer and the other guys contests requires them to wear the polos. It just depends on the test for what is a full uniform and the black guy should have been wearing a cowboy hat.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am here for Prepared Speech nationals. My contest requires me to wear the red blazer and the other guys contests requires them to wear the polos. It just depends on the test for what is a full uniform and the black guy should have been wearing a cowboy hat.[/QUOTE]

I once did a sketch of Will Smith and Sisqo in the Wild Wild West video.

I had pizza from Schlotzsky's Deli once and it was amazing. [quote name='CaseyRyback']Pizza depends more on who makes it than anything else.[/QUOTE]Yep.

[quote name='manthing']Frosty is a known NY Pizza Nazi.

His opinions are null and void.[/QUOTE]

Quiet you! I've considered fedexing some Gino's East deep dishes out here, but they only come in 3+ packs and they're like $80.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Quiet you! I've considered fedexing some Gino's East deep dishes out here, but they only come in 3+ packs and they're like $80.[/QUOTE]

They don't sell frozen Gino's pizzas in grocery stores near you?

One benefit of living in the midwest: places that sell Chicago-Style pizza and hot dogs...

:drool:

Didn't jimmie say he's involved in another Ramsay thing that isn't Kitchen Nightmares? Maybe he's gonna be on Master Chef USA? Or maybe I'm dreaming he said he's gonna be on another show. Not sure.

Hi OTT. Today's new GGT is even more retarded than even I can tolerate.

That volvovega shit or whatever is already played out. :/ At least USA is kicking the world's butt in football...oh rats everyone hates us even more now.

[quote name='manthing']They don't sell frozen Gino's pizzas in grocery stores near you?

One benefit of living in the midwest: places that sell Chicago-Style pizza and hot dogs...

:drool:[/QUOTE]

There's a couple UNOs down by my office, and that's about the extent of getting a real Chicago deep dish around here.

Ordering directly from Gino's is nuts...

$ 72.56 for 2 11" pizzas.

The worst pizza I've ever had in a restaurant setting was in Italy (Venice), of all places.

Maybe I wasn't cultured enough to appreciate it? It was just really sub-par.

[quote name='manthing']Huli is going to PSN?

#-o[/QUOTE]

Seems like it. Will it be part of PSN+, or separate? It's going to be a pay service either way.

Edit: also going to XBL, so I'm guessing separate pay service...

I need to buy a large capacity CD/DVD binder or two before I leave for UF. Any games or DVDs I want to take with me I'm going to take that way so I don't have to store cases. Are there any particular places I should look or should I just go to Office Max or Wal Mart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back