W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

10) Digital Devil Saga 2 PS2 - Yellow label, Brand New/Factory Sealed (donated by hero101) - [ends Sunday 2/1/2009] - $5
11) Far Cry 2 (Xbox 360) - Brand New/Factory Sealed (donated by maigoyume) - [ends Sunday 2/1/2009] - $19

I do have some DVDs but none for sale at the moment (they're not that great anyway...mostly old comedy stuff and some of my animated movies that I wouldn't sell). I will probably sell some of mine in the future though :) Thanks!

10) Digital Devil Saga 2 PS2 - Yellow label, Brand New/Factory Sealed (donated by hero101) - [ends Sunday 2/1/2009] $20

I think this game deserves higher bids ^_^

Anyone know what "Yellow Label" refers to? I assume it means the standard version (not the deluxe pack). Not sure though ... I'm new to SMT collecting.

goomba, do you have a copy of trauma center (and maybe the second one depending on the price) for the ds for sale? if you do can you pm me? or maybe put them up for sale here

Wait a minute, if goomba and dv8mad both have non-personal paypal, wouldn't paypal gobble 6% off paypal funds transferred from goomba to dv8mad?

[quote name='goomba478']10) Digital Devil Saga 2 PS2 - Yellow label, Brand New/Factory Sealed (donated by hero101) - [ends Sunday 2/1/2009] $20

I think this game deserves higher bids ^_^

Anyone know what "Yellow Label" refers to? I assume it means the standard version (not the deluxe pack). Not sure though ... I'm new to SMT collecting.

[/quote]

I'm not sure about DDS2. I'll ask around and see if I can get an answer. That is if no one beats me to it.

Anywho, I'll raise this to $25 even though I hate to discourage new fans of the SMT series.

Also, put me down for $10 on Mercenaries for oXbox.

[quote name='hero101']Wait a minute, if goomba and dv8mad both have non-personal paypal, wouldn't paypal gobble 6% off paypal funds transferred from goomba to dv8mad?[/quote]

I'm no Paypal expert, but bank transfers don't gobble up fees. That does limit it to $500 a month though. I could be wrong, but this is what I used to do to collect rent from roommates who were out of the town when rent came up.

[quote name='Shady3011']I'm no Paypal expert, but bank transfers don't gobble up fees. That does limit it to $500 a month though. I could be wrong, but this is what I used to do to collect rent from roommates who were out of the town when rent came up.[/quote]

Anything gobbles up fees on a Premier account, it sucks but at least I have a shiny debit card ... :cry:

10) Digital Devil Saga 2 PS2 - Yellow label, Brand New/Factory Sealed (donated by hero101) - [ends Sunday 2/1/2009]

I originally had this in a trade with someone, but someone offered 2 dollars more than me and he reneged on the deal. I'll bump it to $35!

hero101 - Goomba convinced me to set up a secondary Paypal account. Now I have a personal account as well so I can receive payment without the fees if it's existing funds.

thanks Ski Hawk and forgrim! Great bids :) Just so you know the night is quickly closing. Not much longer to bid. Remember all the items that I donated are ending today! Get your bids in before it's too late ^_^

dv8mad, yes I'm really happy I convinced you to get a personal Paypal account. Trust me, you'll thank me later. You'll probably save more with that than you will with any of the donations we're sending your way in the long run =)

Hero101, yes originally it would have gobbled up 6%, but now it'll only gobble 3% or so since Credit Cards to me will be 3% fee on Paypal. But now that dv8mad has a personal account, I'm just going to send all the funds to his personal account as one big lump sum and he won't have to pay a penny :)

So using direct funds will essentially give dv8mad an extra 3% donation ^_^ Keep that in mind. Nothing wrong with credit cards though if that's all you have. We'll take it!

well, when it comes time to pay, a clarified version of how we should pay should be listed. We don't want those mindless corporations to steal money from the helpful auction hahaha

I will definitely post payment instructions when the sale is over, so don't worry. I'll make it very clear and concise ^_^ I promise.
--------------------
nikmunjal, I wasn't able to get Bioshock. Sorry nik. I tried :) I'll put you down for RE4. Thanks!

Alright guys I'm going to work now. I will post when the sale ends via my iPhone. I will be unable to update the main page, but whatever bids are highest in the forums before I say "SALE IS OVER" will win the items at their prices (plus shipping of course). Thanks again!

Keep in mind a few of the items are not ending today (marked in first post). Thanks and I really appreciate all you've done to help dv8mad :) He deserves it!

I can accept almost anything. Paypal, Credit Card through Paypal or Google Checkout, money order.... You name it. I will post payment instructions early tomorrow as I am at work until 5am today ;P

Concealed cash is fine as long as it is properly hidden. I can't be responsible for it if it's lost, but I am very honest anyhow. Thanks.

Okay guys the sale is officially over. Dv8mad won all the items for a buhjillion dollars at the last second haha.

But seriously I will contact all winners tomorrow with payment instructions. Items remaining will end Sunday night. Thanks so much everyone!

Okay guys as promised I have posted the payment instructions in the main post now along with the list if winners (if I missed you and you bid higher before the end let me know as I do make errors and editing from the iPhone isn't the easiest thing).

Here are the payment instructions:

If you have won one or more of our items please read this section very carefully as it's important you pay properly :)

1) If you are paying with PAYPAL DIRECT FUNDS (money already in your account that does not come from a credit card) please send your money to: [email protected]. This is my personal account that can only accept DIRECT FUNDS. Credit Card funds payments will be denied and I will have to send you a request from the proper account.

2) If you are paying with a CREDIT CARD THROUGH PAYPAL please send your payment to: [email protected]. This is my Business/Premier account that can accept credit cards, but doing so costs me about 3% for US users and around 6% for all other countries including Canada. Obviously this isn't the best choice, but if you have to you have to. Not a problem.

3) If you want to donate money directly to dv8mad, contact him for his Paypal address (he has both a personal and business one as well now so the same rules would apply).

Please make sure to add the proper shipping amount from the chart below, to whatever your max bid was. Also, VERY IMPORTANT: Please include your CAG name with the payment so I know who to credit and triple check to make sure your address is presented accurately on Paypal. I don't want to ship your items to the wrong location due to Paypal error.

Shipping Estimates:
US Residents: $2.50 per game
(includes shipping/packing materials)
Canadians: $3.00 per game (includes shipping/packing materials)
Europe/Middle East: $6.50 per game (includes shipping/packing materials)

[quote name='Darklighter']$27 on Wii Fire Emblem[/quote]

Goomba, Darklighter 1-uped me on FE two posts up from where you closed. Granted, if he doesn't want it I'll take it. ;)

bread's done
Back