W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

[quote name='goomba478']Oops sorry about that :) I'll get the hang of it. It is almost 3 AM ^_^ LOL[/quote]

Don't worry. It's all good. Yea I should be asleep, but the bidding keeps me awake....You guys and your lowball sales.... im SUPPOSED to be saving money, and none of you are helping.

Well Mako, don't worry. My sale is going on for 5 days (I'm making it a longer sale so I can keep adding items and also so it doesn't interfere with my eBay shipping on Monday like my last one did). Not trying to make you guys go broke. I'd hate to share that boat with anyone else.

Haha more items. Just what i need! haha. Ive already bought persona 1 and 2. Some ds games for my gf. And street fighter 4 CE.

Will you be adding any ps1 rpgs or anything like that?

I'm glad I work full-time.

My goal here is to have 100 items in total (maybe more) ... I will probably sell my PS1 RPGs on eBay eventually (I can't let them go just yet as most I haven't even opened or played yet) but I do plan to sell some of them after I play them some day. I have way too many RPGs in my back log.

Yea when I moved a couple years all my good games only god knows where they are. I was at college 1000 miles away, and my mom packed all my stuff I had left. I can't find my MegaMan Legends black label game anywhere grrrr, plus a bunch of my ps1 rpgs were messed up when we rented a place and it flooded.

I can totally relate. When I was younger I had a house fire and lost all my toys. Luckily the insurance money came through and I got a bunch of SNES games :) those were the days. Made me forget my childhood toys rather quickly.

You got the SNES and the brainrot began.

The old school systems had some hard ass games. fucking megaman and gouls and ghost, or ghouls and goblins. Whatever the name of it is.

three things:
1. unless im mistaken i believe i was the first/only one to bid on haze (i bid $5)
2. february 30th doesnt exist. does this mean your auction ends on the 28th of february, or the 2nd of march?
3. good luck on your fundraising.

[quote name='theloserboy']three things:
2. february 30th doesnt exist. does this mean your auction ends on the 28th of february, or the 2nd of march?
[/quote]

Good catch. We musta been smoking some rocks not to get that one.

LOL I am laughing so hard that I didn't realize I typed 2/30/2009 ... what's worse is that nobody called me on it. Oh wow. I just invented a day ^_^

I shall fix that =P

[quote name='The Chop Suey']haha loserboy is right. but it is late lol

ps goomba i was the one that bid on castlevania[/quote]

and somehow we're all still up. buying stuff

[quote name='Mako1215']and somehow we're all still up. buying stuff[/QUOTE]

indeed hahah getting off now.....checkss back 5 min later jk ill try not to

peace

Okay guys, for a guy who doesn't drink and has never tried drugs... I sure did screw up a lot. That's what I get for getting 5 hours of sleep, and staying up till 3:15 AM. I really apologize for screwing up so much ^_^

1) I will go fix the screwed up bids (so sorry) - I tried copy/pasting the format/font of the names from one bidder and then forgot to change the names (man, I'm Tired)
2) February 30th will be fixed even though it is funny =P
3) I shall get some sleep and hopefully will be more on the ball tomorrow.

I'll be checking back to see what is added. Hope it's something I want as I'd like to bid and help out as you've done for others in the past.

If there are any games you guys want to see added, just name some names, chances are I may have a copy laying around =P

Thanks for helping me fix my mistakes guys ^_^ I appreciate it. Bed time!

Same here. Good night man, and good luck. I'll be checking in with this tommorow.

If i have to edit one more post because I can't type I might die.

Appreciate it mako! You can be sure I'll be adding more. I'm just so dizzy that I'm going to faint ^_^

Cya guys tomorrow. Thanks!

Mario Kart Double Dash!! (a few light scratches) - $6
Super Mario Sunshine (PC/GH) - $4
Sonic Gems Collection - Great Condition (a few VERY light scratches) - $2
Resident Evil 4 (Black Label) - MINT - $2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='goomba478']If there are any games you guys want to see added, just name some names, chances are I may have a copy laying around =P

Thanks for helping me fix my mistakes guys ^_^ I appreciate it. Bed time![/QUOTE]

any of the newer games? :lol:

Does anyone ever feel like all of CAG has one base amount of money that is simply passed around from one person to anotherr with no gains or losses?

LOL, I bought 2 sealed games from rmb a few months back when I actually had a bit of money. I recently mailed them both back to him in a trade after I played them...
On that note:

... goomba, you helped me, I'll try to help you!

First of all, LMK how much I owe you for that Ar Tonelico 2. Then, once you get all of your items up, I am going to make some bids! Let's pass some of the CAG money back to you again! ;)

HAZE PS3 - $7

HERE WE GO

DS
Advance War - 3
Children of Mana - 1
Final Fantasy - 1
Rondo of Swords - 2
Gunpey - 1
Point Blank - 1
Castlevania - 3
Master of Illusion - 1
Star Wars - 1
Trauma Center - 1

PS3
Uncharted - 12
Haze - 8

Gamecube
Paper Mario - 1
Sonic Gem Collection - 3
Tales of Synphonia - 2
Luigis Mansion - 2
Resident Evil - 3
Super Mario Sunshine - 3
Mario Kart - 3
Lgend of Zelda - 2
Sonic Mega Collection - 1

* Rondo of Swords - $3
* Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin -
$4
* Tales of Symphonia (2-Discs) - $3

I am going to bid slowly for the fun of it. :) hopefully it doesn't start a bidding war. At least not this soon.

also, is there a set increment?

thanks gooomba! and thanks to dv8mad for the great idea!

hello :)

hopefully i get something.

thanks

[Sony PS3]
* Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $15

[Sony PSP]
* R-Type Command - $5

[Nintendo Gamecube]
* Tales of Symphonia (2-Discs) - $5
* Mario Kart Double Dash!! - $5

[DVD Box Sets]
* Heroes: Season 1 Box Set - $5
* Heroes: Season 2 Box Set - $5

[quote name='bigblock0303']Rondo of Swords - $4
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $5
Tales of Symphonia (2-Discs) - $4
[/quote]

damn it bigblock! I said not to start a bidding war this sooon!!! YOU''RE GOING DOWN!!!

Rondo of Swords - $5
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $6
Tales of Symphonia (2-Discs) - $6

[quote name='bigblock0303']Rondo of Swords - $6
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin -
$7
Tales of Symphonia (2-Discs) - $7

LOL!!!!!! im not im just bidding on what I want[/quote]

OMG!!! YOU WIN FOR NOW.

Mario Kart Double Dash!! (a few light scratches) - $6
Super Mario Sunshine (PC/GH) - $2
Sonic Gems Collection - Great Condition (a few VERY light scratches) - $4
Resident Evil 4 (Black Label) - MINT - $2

Thanks for the bids guys. I'm a bit under the weather, but at least I'm rested up now :) I updated the bids. Hopefully I didn't miss any ^_^

bread's done
Back