W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']WHAAAAT!? Is that the one you got from my lowball?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I actually had both disc arts (so 2 copies), I sold one of them and I seem to have misplaced the other one. :bomb:

I do still have the guide I bought from you though! :cool:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Yeah, I actually had both disc arts (so 2 copies), I sold one of them and I seem to have misplaced the other one. :bomb:

I do still have the guide I bought from you though! :cool:[/QUOTE]

It'll turn up! Cool that you still have the guide!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Just a note for everyone... I seem to have misplaced my copy of Vanguard Bandits :bomb:

I am still looking for it and will try to find it today. If not, I may have to take it out of the lowball :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I'm sure you have it somewhere, I buy so much stuff I forget if I have it or not.

Criminally cheap!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $4
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (Sealed) - $4
Vanguard Bandits(No Lunar 2 Demo Disc) - $3

Aside: Back in the day I loved me some SRPG goodness. I bought Brigandine and it was like throwing the NASA Space Shuttle manual in front of a 12 year old. My brain still hurts.

ps3.gif
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 SE -$46

Bad math bump

-you're the only winner not to receive an invoice, as I also anticipate me winning several items. Also, what happened to Final Fantasy 3?

[quote name='Invicta 61']Is Front Mission 3 in this lowball?[/QUOTE]

Oh WoW... I totally forgot to list it. :wall:

I will have another one coming up shortly. I will be sure to put Front Mission in it. :)

Didn't know Clock Tower II was worth so much, I picked it up from another CAG last year for $15. Lots of excellent games. Good luck

/Bumpasarus

[quote name='Ash Burton']There sure is a "dog" fight going on over Brigandine...[/QUOTE]

yeah, i was thinking of some off-colour mike vick comment with the yellow dog-black dog bid war. as an aside, i slept through your lowball, ash -- too many things i wanted, i couldn't decide on what to target. same thing is happening here :bouncy:

and with that a free rant bump :lol:

bread's done
Back