W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

ZxT Can i get a link please it will help my LOWBALL out alot Saving up for a 3D tv

Linked you FREE BUMP

[quote name='Tom Jane']yeah, i was thinking of some off-colour mike vick comment with the yellow dog-black dog bid war. as an aside, i slept through your lowball, ash -- too many things i wanted, i couldn't decide on what to target. same thing is happening here :bouncy:

and with that a free rant bump :lol:[/QUOTE]

No worries, I will be having a smaller, more premium lowball later this month. I'm thinking of having people send me their phone numbers so I can text them when its ending :D

[quote name='Ash Burton']No worries, I will be having a smaller, more premium lowball later this month. I'm thinking of having people send me their phone numbers so I can text them when its ending :D[/QUOTE]

Sounds bloody fantastic! :drool:

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']How is Folklore by the way? I really liked the art style...[/QUOTE]

Folklore is pretty damn solid. The art (as you said) is absolutely gorgeous. Kind of Persona-y but less creepy and more fantasy.

[quote name='fwbweux']Riviera - $8[/QUOTE]
That new PS3 game you have on your 'Now Playing' sounds pretty solid. Where did you get that? :lol: And as much as it pains me to bid against someone with an Elizabeth background, c'est la vie:

:gba: Riviera - $10

:gc: Fire Emblem - $8
:ds: Blue Dragon - $5

And I'm going to keep trying to avert my eyes from the delectable smörgåsbord of luscious PS1 goodness.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Bump cuz it is LA Noire Day :D

Also updating to this post![/QUOTE]

trying to sale some stuff to pick up my pre-order from gamestop

also can you link me i linked you

Debating a premium lowball next week. Around 5-6 items all of the very uncommon to rare variety. Thoughts?

Stuff that could be in it:

Boxed SNES copies of:

Final Fantasy III
Secret of Mana
Super Metroid

Perhaps a couple more PS1 RPGs.

CE's of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 & 2 (my copy of 2 is sealed)

Also not lowball related but I might put my Boxed Copy of Earthbound up for best offer. As in I am going to ignore any and all lowball offers and offer it up here for a little less than ebay price.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Also not lowball related but I might put my Boxed Copy of Earthbound up for best offer. As in I am going to ignore any and all lowball offers and offer it up here for a little less than ebay price.[/QUOTE]
Promises promises. Time for me to sell my stuff and break my piggy bank open, don't make me do this for nuthin!

[quote name='Ash Burton']Promises promises. Time for me to sell my stuff and break my piggy bank open, don't make me do this for nuthin![/QUOTE]

I will get pictures up for you if you would like. The guide is pristine pages and corners wise, but someone wrote on the cover with fucking sharpie... :bomb: Scratch & Sniffs are still inside and attached, cart has a dust cover, etc...

If you are serious then gather up your pennies and wits and make me an offer. :cool:

ps2.gif
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (Sealed) - $11
gc.gif
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $10

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I will get pictures up for you if you would like. The guide is pristine pages and corners wise, but someone wrote on the cover with fucking sharpie... :bomb: Scratch & Sniffs are still inside and attached, cart has a dust cover, etc...

If you are serious then gather up your pennies and wits and make me an offer. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna need to do one more lowball, then we can talk business. I could care less about the condition of the box or manual, its the game I am after. Oh, and the original never came with a dust cover, but I'll take it.;)

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 SE (Sealed) -$52
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (Sealed) -$14
Dragon Quest Swords (Sealed) -$6
Blue Dragon Plus (sealed w/slip cover) -$6

bread's done
Back