W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

[quote name='Banjora']Can we use full names please to avoid confusion? Would be much appreciated[/QUOTE]

lol.... I was like wtf, I didn't see that game there and had to check and then realized what it was.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Going to try and update to right here. After this post no more updates till it is over. :)[/QUOTE]

No worries. LA Noire any good? I have one but haven't opened it, as I have heard so many mixed reviews from repetitiveness to not being able to impact the overall story. Maybe people are just being nitpicky? :lol:

Metroid Prime Trilogy - $37
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - $17
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $17

[quote name='Tom Jane']No worries. LA Noire any good? I have one but haven't opened it, as I have heard so many mixed reviews from repetitiveness to not being able to impact the overall story. Maybe people are just being nitpicky? :lol:

Metroid Prime Trilogy - $37
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - $17
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $17[/QUOTE]

I've already seen PS3 copies of L.A. Noire on CL, one of them included all preorder content for $50.

Need For Speed Carbon LE (mising slip cover though
icon_sad.gif
) -$5

Ehh, I don't think mine has the soundtrack

Final Fantasy Anthology Black Label (Complete with Soundtrack disc, has Squaresoft Logo not the S/E Logo) - $12

[quote name='gla55jAw']I just saw that haha touche.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm just glad I didn't get an itchy trigger finger on Azure Dreams, Brigandine, Clock Tower II, Einhander, and Rival Schools.

[quote name='skiizim']Thank You ZxT, thankfully nobody triedto snipe my bids, now I can watch the conclusion of Hereafter.[/QUOTE]

At least I made someone happy. :lol:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Freebies give-away is in the OP

Also first person to correctly name my Avatar and which game she is from will get a prize.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess... Tales of Graces F, Sophie...?

And I can not wait for Tales of Graces F! Or the 3DS release of Abyss either. Still bummed we never got the PS3 version of Vesperia over here in the States and wish I knew Japanese.

[quote name='Banjora']And I can not wait for Tales of Graces F! Or the 3DS release of Abyss either. Still bummed we never got the PS3 version of Vesperia over here in the States and wish I knew Japanese.[/QUOTE]

Seconded on all counts

[quote name='dodgeme']Sent my money. Can't believe I spent that much on two Dreamcast games. Gotta watch myself sometimes.[/QUOTE]
Same price on Ebay my friend, at least you can count on ZxT rather than some random Ebay seller.

Oh I know. I just typically don't spend that much. But in times like this when I have a sudden urge to build a dreamcast collection I do.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Same price on Ebay my friend, at least you can count on ZxT rather than some random Ebay seller.[/QUOTE]

+1, I would rather pay eBay prices here, there are a lot of crappy sellers on eBay and people seem to care more about there stuff here on CAG.

bread's done
Back