Wait, is that a butt?

I am behind the assumption this question will rear itself again before the end of the year. It's as obvious as a pirate looking for booty.

I assumed it was an assassin.

Everybody is being so cheeky with their responses.

I guess my response is bringing up the rear.

Are we at the tail end of this thread yet?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I am behind the assumption this question will rear itself again before the end of the year. It's as obvious as a pirate looking for booty.[/quote]

Good thing you bolded those words, otherwise I would have never gotten the pun.

it is a but.....gosh u guys dont have to be dicks about it. he just wanted an answer. also booooo for all the puns.

[quote name='danny90044']it is a but.....gosh u guys dont have to be dicks about it. he just wanted an answer. also booooo for all the puns.[/quote]

Golden Jackass Award goes to ::drum roll:: danny90044 for his complete lack of humor as well as spelling BUTT wrong in a BUTT thread.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='danny90044']it is a but.....gosh u guys dont have to be dicks about it. he just wanted an answer. also booooo for all the puns.[/quote]

No harm meant from me. Just having a little fun.

[quote name='danny90044']it is a but.....gosh u guys dont have to be dicks about it. he just wanted an answer. also booooo for all the puns.[/QUOTE]

Geez, sensitive much.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']No harm meant from me. Just having a little fun.[/QUOTE]
No fun can be had here. The internet = serious business. Soon someone will get really cheesed off and demand their wenis be eaten.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']No fun can be had here. The internet = serious business. Soon someone will get really cheesed off and demand their wenis be eaten.[/QUOTE]

I don't think we can let somebody rectum the thread like that.

[quote name='neocisco']...so I said "rectum? Damn near killed 'em!!"[/quote]haHA! Now that was funny. :lol:

To answer the OP, yes it's a butt, backporch, rear end, et cetera. Someone on the interwebs is as this very minute, mooning us.

bread's done
Back