Wal-Mart Tradein 50% Bonus toward Madden 15

tdn327

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
50% Bonus on game to apply for Madden 15 / Destiny.

Offer start Aug. 31 to Sept. 6

http://weeklyads.walmart.com/hosted_services/walmart

NOW REQUIRES MINIMUM 2 GAMES TO QUALIFY 50% Bonus

Pre-Order Destiny

Get the Destiny Reserve Card (PS3/PS4) and ask the CS to enter the first 11 digit from the barcode.

Max 2 per same title per transaction per format. Ex. 2 x Watch Dog PS4 2 x Watch Dog PS3 is valid

If your gift card does not have a bar code use the last 16 digit to use at register.

Disclaimer: Wal-Mart Tradein is sometimes time consuming and possible fail due to untrain CS

Last edited by a moderator:
What cards are you talking about? Your destiny preorders? Your walmart giftcard? Why would your cards still be in the store?
The Destiny pre-order cards. When the guy tried to pay for one with my card, it came up as already active. There was a problem with either the system or how they chose the payment. There's $10 missing. That means that he activated two cards. Those two have the rest of my balance.

This is ridiculous. I just checked my balance. They activated two other cards that are still in the store.
What cards are you talking about? Your destiny preorders? Your walmart giftcard? Why would your cards still be in the store?
He's talking about his Destiny pre-order cards, but I'm not sure how that happens. You hand them the card you want to buy, provide payment, and they give you back a different card than what you handed them?

He's talking about his Destiny pre-order cards, but I'm not sure how that happens. You hand them the card you want to buy, provide payment, and they give you back a different card than what you handed them?
That's what happened the first time. This time, the system basically shot out some error receipts that said that the cards were already active instead of printing the activation receipts.

Anyone who had error receipts, check your balance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wouldn't people do this online .. considering they'd otherwise have to deal with inept Wallyworld employees?

Just help me understand.

- Buy Destiny online. (pre-order)

- Get the order # digits and lock-in trades online.

- Send over the trades.

- Maybe return Destiny if you don't need it?

Walmart needs to get its crap together. I called the store and I didn't get anywhere. I called to get transferred to Entertainment and the stupid old woman who heads the department kept yelling "hello" as fast as she could and she hung up. I called again and I asked for a manager and the dumb woman who answered the phone couldn't understand why I wanted a manager. I even said it all slowly. "There is $10 in gift cards in the store that were paid with my card without my knowledge." She hung up on me.

It's like they hire people who absolutely hate SAE.

I want to prepare myself on how to handle the Madden UPC.

What is the workaround again? The workarounds are confusing.

Leave off the first number and the last number of the UPC?

Add three zeros? Where? At the front? At the back? Leave off the last number?

Friendly psa: Remember that when returning items, tax is calculated at the rate at the store you are returning at. Not at the rate of the store you purchased at.

Friendly psa: Remember that when returning items, tax is calculated at the rate at the store you are returning at. Not at the rate of the store you purchased at.
so if you live near bordering states, you can buy something at a lower priced tax state, go and return it at a higher priced tax state and make profit????? That's nuts

If you are stupid and want to waste gas, sure.
#Flipper4life!! #epicboomerang!!!

just kidding!

But seriously, this would work if you purchased a high priced item and you lived near Delaware. Might be fraud though if you don't mention it on your income taxes

I don't see how it would be relevant to income taxes since it's not a form of income.  Just a form of stupidity.

I may set a new personal record for ROI tomorrow if the 50% is still going. 14,200% ROI

Friendly PSA: This is bullshit. Got it to work all day fucking long. Looks like the person you had simply didn't want to give it to you or was stupid. It is walmart so we can assume the latter.

Darby is correct. Unlike target their system does not automatically calculate tax correctly and diff jurisdictional tax rates will require manual tax rate adjustment by the worker so you know, it doesn't happen

Hey kids, I know theres a way to get this wally credit onto a visa/mastercard. Can someone relay the process to me? Thanks in advance.
I use self checkout at Sams to convert Walmart credit into prepaid debit cards. It's something like a $7 fee on the $200 one.

actual debit card
Go to a bank or credit union, open up checking account (if you do not already have one), apply for debit card, and deposit your walmart gift cards into your account. I believe this should work.

I use self checkout at Sams to convert Walmart credit into prepaid debit cards. It's something like a $7 fee on the $200 one.

Go to a bank or credit union, open up checking account (if you do not already have one), apply for debit card, and deposit your walmart gift cards into your account. I believe this should work.
I've never heard of being able to deposit gift card funds into an account.

bread's done
Back