Wal-Mart Tradein 50% Bonus toward Madden 15

tdn327

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
50% Bonus on game to apply for Madden 15 / Destiny.

Offer start Aug. 31 to Sept. 6

http://weeklyads.walmart.com/hosted_services/walmart

NOW REQUIRES MINIMUM 2 GAMES TO QUALIFY 50% Bonus

Pre-Order Destiny

Get the Destiny Reserve Card (PS3/PS4) and ask the CS to enter the first 11 digit from the barcode.

Max 2 per same title per transaction per format. Ex. 2 x Watch Dog PS4 2 x Watch Dog PS3 is valid

If your gift card does not have a bar code use the last 16 digit to use at register.

Disclaimer: Wal-Mart Tradein is sometimes time consuming and possible fail due to untrain CS

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not real bright are you? Have you not learned from your GS perma-ban?
They officially changed the online trade in policy to 2 TOTAL lifetime of one title/platform after the Ni no Kuni / GOW 3 massacre to kick of their trade in experiment. You will have 0 chance at sending in mass quantities and will draw attention to your activities which will probably end up getting you banned from the program. YOU killed the trade in value.. How many did you lock in...19? You really just can't help yourself can you? You won't be happy until you're banned from trades everywhere.
Show at least some restraint and it will pay off in the long run. People like you ruin these programs that if worked right are obviously very beneficial to keep around LONG TERM.
A little butt hurt I see? Not my fault you didn't lock in your trades yesterday and the TIV tanked. I only locked in as many copies as I plan to send in. Took a risk here before and I will take it again, I just came in here to ask a simple question. Also, if you must know I will be unbanned from trades at GS in December.

A little butt hurt I see? Not my fault you didn't lock in your trades yesterday and the TIV tanked. I only locked in as many copies as I plan to send in. Took a risk here before and I will take it again, I just came in here to ask a simple question. Also, if you must know I will be unbanned from trades at GS in December.
I hope that works out better than the last time you got them to remove the 30 day ban. Butt hurt? No, that's what you get when you call in to get a soft auto temp ban turned into an account review and perma-ban.. Way to work some magic there! Stop being so greedy and you won't keep running into these issues. You obviously aren't smart enough to do it the right way so you should probably stop all together.

I hope that works out better than the last time you got them to remove the 30 day ban. Butt hurt? No, that's what you get when you call in to get a soft auto temp ban turned into an account review and perma-ban.. Way to work some magic there! Stop being so greedy and you won't keep running into these issues. You obviously aren't smart enough to do it the right way so you should probably stop all together.
Indeed.

No, really. You guys need to get jobs instead of killing trade values for people who actually have these games.

It allows more than two if you pretend to do the Destiny/Madden thing for the 50% bonus trade-in.
Sure...good luck sending the 19 you locked in. The policy is 2.
M-A-R is right, you ruin it for others. Stop being so dumb and so greedy! Be smart about it or stop

uh5A6.gif
I already have the chair, so ...

popcorn_indiana_jones.gif

... carry on!

I ain't gonna jump down your throat, but locking them in is not a wise decision right now. Yeah, when the program started sure, but not since they instituted the change.

Will it work out for you? Maybe. However, if it doesn't, what the hell are you going to do with copies of a game that will probably tank by the time you get them back. Its not worth it. You should have taken them instore, and done multiple transactions.

I ain't gonna jump down your throat, but locking them in is not a wise decision right now. Yeah, when the program started sure, but not since they instituted the change.

Will it work out for you? Maybe. However, if it doesn't, what the hell are you going to do with copies of a game that will probably tank by the time you get them back. Its not worth it. You should have taken them instore, and done multiple transactions.
What change? I see nowhere other than the cart that says limit of two per, but when doing the 50% bonus via Destiny/Madden you can add up to 19.

so annoying. Next time You can do whatever you want just allow us the opportunity to do our in store or online trades the following day with the same trade in value since nothing is going to change from late one night to the following morning.

so annoying. Next time You can do whatever you want just allow us the opportunity to do our in store or online trades the following day with the same trade in value since nothing is going to change from late one night to the following morning.
You must be new around here. A lot of shit goes down on the internet in the late hours.

I made close to 3k credit at gs without getting banned. $800 at bb without getting banned and now might make about $3000 at walmart without getting banned. All within the last week.

You can get great trade ins done without having to be a dumbass.

Exactly. Looks like they need a well deserved lesson
I'm surprised GTA V held it's value this long. Look at what happened to Diablo 3, when the xpac version released it tanked over night. I expect we'll see a GOTY edition of GTA here soon along with the XB1/PS4 editions.

Hell, GTA trades in for just under $42 but the game is only $36 new. How long do you think walmart will take to wise up?

That said, trading games in online is a joke compared to in-store. Go for the higher TIV, locking in online trades just kills your own profits.

People were talking the same kind of smack to me when I flipped 25x No Ni Kunis and 30x GOW 3, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, I am not going to cry over it, I am a gambling man, I have made a ton of credit at BB, GS, WM, and Target in the short period I have been flipping, this is just a hobby of mine, I appreciate the feedback though guys!

People were talking the same kind of smack to me when I flipped 25x No Ni Kunis and 30x GOW 3, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, I am not going to cry over it, I am a gambling man, I have made a ton of credit at BB, GS, WM, and Target in the short period I have been flipping, this is just a hobby of mine, I appreciate the feedback though guys!
Let me know how it goes, I'm deciding against it after actually reading the Terms & Conditions (I mean, who does that?). Surprise surprise, the information I was looking for was there and not in the FAQ where it should be.

https://walmart.cexchange.com/Online/TermsAndConditions/ShowTerms.rails

The CExchange video game trade-in program is intended solely for consumers, and is not a commercial wholesale outlet. As such, only two copies of the same video game title will be accepted per customer during a rolling 30-day window. Any orders in excess of the level set by this policy will be cancelled preemptively by CExchange. On orders shipped to CExchange physically containing more than two of the same title, the customer will only receive credit for two of the games.

CExchange reserves the right to notify you in the case of an errant offer based on a database error and return the device(s) to you at no cost to you.

I ain't even mad. Personally, I say more power to you. No guts no glory, as the saying goes.

I don't think one person locking in 19 copies of a game is what caused it to tank. The TIVs were most likely an error and got fixed when they noticed them. Personally I traded in 4 copies of COD Ghosts, and 2 copies each of AC 4 and BF4 yesterday in store.

If you wait overnight then you don't deserve the high TIV. Doesn't matter if you're flipping or trading in games from your personal collection.

Let me know how it goes, I'm deciding against it after actually reading the Terms & Conditions (I mean, who does that?). Surprise surprise, the information I was looking for was there and not in the FAQ where it should be.

https://walmart.cexchange.com/Online/TermsAndConditions/ShowTerms.rails
Yes that is exactly what I told you. I hope the other dope sends all of his in and they credit him for 2 and keep the rest. It doesn't say anything about returning the extras that you weren't supposed to send in does it?

Yes that is exactly what I told you. I hope the other dope sends all of his in and they credit him for 2 and keep the rest. It doesn't say anything about returning the extras that you weren't supposed to send in does it?
If Seller sends multiple Products CExchange may at its discretion accept and process the items that match the original description as detailed in the Sellers Initial Transaction and offer a New Offer as outlined in this section for the other items that either don't match the make, model, accessories or conditions. In the event that CExchange accepts only certain items from the order, the customer may request a return of the items that do not match their original appraisal, but will not be able to request a return of the accepted items.

CExchange reserves the right to notify you in the case of an errant offer based on a database error and return the device(s) to you at no cost to you.
They will be returned. This information regarding trade-in limits really should be on the FAQ, not hidden in the Terms & Conditions that everyone agrees to but don't really read.

If it works for him, great. I ain't gonna playa hate. However, its not worth the risk at this time.
Call me a playa hater if you want but these guys don't do this stuff in a vacuum. If they were getting $x amount all day long from walmart, I don't give a crap. But when they binge like that it ruins things for everyone.

Call me a playa hater if you want but these guys don't do this stuff in a vacuum. If they were getting $x amount all day long from walmart, I don't give a crap. But when they binge like that it ruins things for everyone.
The thing is ok do it. But why come on here and brag about it? What possible good could anyone get out of it? One thing to brag as a proud gamer telling about your gaming conquest to get new shiny game for a great trade, but to come here and brag ABOUT GAMING THE SYSTEM? Plus most likely deprive the gamers who these deals are made for, the chance to get in on it. That's just a selfish crappy person. Karma .....

Man, between the 50% bonus and the $15 GTA V at Sams, this has been hands down the deal of the year for me so far. I'm one last trip away from my goal of $1000. Free groceries this semester! Really going to help my broke ass out for sure. Plus if the Best Buy values hold with the 50% this Sunday I'm looking at an additional $250 there. A million thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. You guys are the best.

I saw that there but I read, on this thread I believe, that the promo continues through the destiny release
The safest way to go is to assume it ends today, and if you want to continue to take advantage of the promo tomorrow call the store before you make the drive.

I traded at walmart before with no issues, but today was the worst experience ever. The girl doing the trade-in was a complete dumbass and didn't understand why the trade-in jumped from $44 to $66 after the 50% bonus applied. Even after showing her the ad and explaining to her about the bonus she still didn't get it. I had to guide her on how to do it on her screen. I don't get how some employees can mess this up as the prompts on their screen are pretty straighforward. It took 40min just to trade 2 games.

I traded at walmart before with no issues, but today was the worst experience ever. The girl doing the trade-in was a complete dumbass and didn't understand why the trade-in jumped from $44 to $66 after the 50% bonus applied. Even after showing her the ad and explaining to her about the bonus she still didn't get it. I had to guide her on how to do it on her screen. I don't get how some employees can mess this up as the prompts on their screen are pretty straighforward. It took 40min just to trade 2 games.
I've been very hands-on with my trade-ins this time around and so I haven't had much trouble with the actual trading in of games. Where I've been having problems almost every time is finding an employee that knows how to use the egift card to purchase a regular gift card, ESPECIALLY if the barcode doesn't print on the egift card.

I went back to get my card and I ended up doing another trade while I was there.

Dude, the card was there. I don't understand why the guy insisted that it was the wrong one. I was tired and looking at something else, but I can still pick the right cup in a shell game without trying.

Anyway, the actual process was a lot faster this time and I got a page with a barcode.

Thanks again, chnandler_bong, for the number matchup reply. I was able to pick it out in three seconds.

I've traded in about 5 times and have always gotten a barcode. Even the dumb-as-bricks guy in a garbage city neighboring mine was able to do the process properly to get the barcode.

I've traded in about 5 times and have always gotten a barcode. Even the dumb-as-bricks guy in a garbage city neighboring mine was able to do the process properly to get the barcode.
The barcode not appearing is not something the employees were doing. The system was screwed up at one point.

Walmart is my favorite place to trade in games. I did probably 10-15 trades during this Madden/ Destiny promo, and even more when it was the Madden preorder promo. Hopefully this promo ends up lasting a few more days, but if not I'm pretty happy with my haul.

bread's done
Back