WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cjclifford']I'm starting to get ticked off. It's bad enough I'm not getting my points, but it's even worse that someone on here who used my referral link is apparently doing lots of offers/surveys and theirs are going through (I know because my points history has three pages worth of referral points). I'm glad for him that he's actually getting his points, but it sure does suck for me that I'm not getting mine.[/quote]
[quote name='HighlightShow']At least, they are getting you some points![/quote]

I agree with HighlightShow, Don't diss the referral earnings dude, i'm in thousands of points now and almost half of everything i have i got through just one of my referals

a few Referral offers here and there tend to snowball into quite a big amount, you should feel lucky that you're getting pretty much a free ride, getting points without having to do anything, not all of us have such devoted referrals, i personally have 5 that did absolutely nothing :roll:

[quote name='DemonicArc']I agree with HighlightShow, Don't diss the referral earnings [/QUOTE]
I'm not dissing the referral earnings. I'm glad I'm at least getting something, even if it's not much, thanks to a guy who clicked my referral link. I'm just ticked off that the surveys and offers I've done, which I'm sure I've done correctly, aren't going through. I've got four pages of pending offers.

[quote name='Jobbercho']Signed up under you, Chronotrigga.[/quote]

Hello, Jobbercho. I don't know how I missed your post! Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it! :)

As for you DrazenX, your card should come in 1-3 days. It's unfortunate that some people have been getting offers approved (as well as approved instantly), while others cannot seem to get theirs to approve or are still waiting for them to be approved.

[quote name='DrazenX']i ordered a 1600 ms point card. how long till it gets to my house?

oh and morpheind... i can give u a list of all the offers i did that got credited.. ill even do it for anyone who signs up under my referral l thanks

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=DrazenX[/quote]That would be great. I still seem to only get the really long ones. There is no way I could scroll through the pages in a few minutes, much less answer no and wait for the next page to load. Mine seem to be half-hour surveys. I've done three now and one didn't even register (it doesn't even say it is pending).

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=MorPhiend

Okay, I am having alot of trouble with this site now. I have done about 4000 points worth of surveys and have not gotten credit for them. This sucks. I have waited about 4 days and nothing. I am stuck at 1801 points and am going nowhere. Two people signed on under my referal and it says that no one has signed under my link. So I need your help.

It's obvious that they are not going to give me no more points with the surveys, so I need ref points.

If you are new, PLEASE USE MY REF LINK! THANKS!

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?refid=jdangerc1979

[quote name='jdangerc']Okay, I am having alot of trouble with this site now. I have done about 4000 points worth of surveys and have not gotten credit for them. This sucks. I have waited about 4 days and nothing. I am stuck at 1801 points and am going nowhere. Two people signed on under my referal and it says that no one has signed under my link. So I need your help.

It's obvious that they are not going to give me no more points with the surveys, so I need ref points.

If you are new, PLEASE USE MY REF LINK! THANKS!

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?refid=jdangerc1979[/quote]

Same, although my referrals seem to be working better. Not very happy about this site at the moment.

[quote name='jdangerc']Two people signed on under my referal and it says that no one has signed under my link.[/QUOTE]
I swear I used the link you sent me.

Okay. Just a small update. I talked to the owner about the registration problem and he said that he too was getting reports from people who couldn't register. It is a small problem at the moment and your pretty much on your own I guess. He didn't tell me if he would get it fixed or not (considering only a small handful have this problem). Hopefully, he does.

Everything was going great since a few days ago. What happened!? Now, people aren't getting credited for their offers. I too have not gotten fully credited on the "Exclusive" offers from Points2Shop - mainly Brandorama (sp?). It seems as though the offers are glitched or something and they aren't crediting us. Owner should look into this.

As to xeorm, do you get the error when you click the Register link, or after you fill out the Register form?

Hey Chronotrigga, I followed the link for your ref and it took me to the main page. So I signed up and started doing some offers but I'm getting the feeling I didnt sign up under your ref correctl.

edit: forgot to add, how can I check who I'm ref by and where can I find my ref link?

[quote name='sphaloman']Hey Chronotrigga, I followed the link for your ref and it took me to the main page. So I signed up and started doing some offers but I'm getting the feeling I didnt sign up under your ref correctl.

edit: forgot to add, how can I check who I'm ref by and where can I find my ref link?[/quote]

Thank you! You have indeed signed up under me. I don't think it ever shows that you signed up under someone. It's secretly silent and hidden away, like a ninja. When you register under someone (or just register), it links you back to the homepage.

You can find your referral link easily. First, go to Promotion (It's the far right on the green toolbar), and then go to Refer a Member. You can also view which people signed up under you in Referral Stats as well. Best of luck!

[quote name='Chronotrigga']

As to xeorm, do you get the error when you click the Register link, or after you fill out the Register form?[/quote]

I have the same issue. The site wont even allow me to view the registration form. It goes straight to the error message that says I'm not in the USA. Whatever protocol they used to identify one's nationality by the IP address is screwed up.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Thank you! You have indeed signed up under me. I don't think it ever shows that you signed up under someone. It's secretly silent and hidden away, like a ninja. When you register under someone (or just register), it links you back to the homepage.

You can find your referral link easily. First, go to Promotion (It's the far right on the green toolbar), and then go to Refer a Member. You can also view which people signed up under you in Referral Stats as well. Best of luck![/quote]

Ah ok thanks :), I'm aloud to post my ref link here right?

[quote name='outlawmoogle']I have the same issue. The site wont even allow me to view the registration form. It goes straight to the error message that says I'm not in the USA. Whatever protocol they used to identify one's nationality by the IP address is screwed up.[/quote]

I don't know why they would have this in the first place. First of all, if you do any of the offers, shouldn't you be from the United States anyway? If they just scrapped the thing that scans you (lack of a better term) when you try to register then it would be fixed. If you aren't from the United States, doubtful you could complete offers. Who knows. Or, they could just have "I agree I am from the United States" when people try to register.

I gotta say. it's pretty fucked up of you people to come into this guys own thread and post your ref links. Make your own thread. And if you're too new, tough shit, wait like everyone else.

[quote name='Whomeam']I gotta say. it's pretty fucked up of you people to come into this guys own thread and post your ref links. Make your own thread. And if you're too new, tough shit, wait like everyone else.[/quote]

Haha, I agree. But, it's alright. I would say 1 out of 6 people who see my thread actually sign up under me. But hey, I can't complain. At least I'm getting referrals. Glad to help out people who can't make a thread yet anyway. I know how impatient I was trying to wait so I could post a thread on Video Game Deals and stuff.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Just ordered CoD4! Woot woot! I love this site.[/quote]

Congratulations! It's on the front page now. And, I also noticed. The pictures aren't visible on the prizes anymore. It just shows an error picture. Something's wrong. :s

EDIT: The funny thing is, my Nunchuk has arrived. It arrived yesterday. However, it's supposed to be delivered 11/12 (Tommorow). It's been at my UPS station for two-ish days. Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 11/12/2007. Hm... I wonder if I can just pick it up.

36 offers/surveys completed, only two approved. Out of the 18 I did Friday, only the very first one was approved. I'm glad so many of you are having such great luck with this site, but for me it blow mighty chunks.

[quote name='JAYSMITH']IM ALREADY ON THAT SITE BUT I CAN DO ANOTHER SITE FOR YOU JUST LET ME KNOW THE SITE[/quote]
IN A.D. 2101, WAR WAS BEGINNING.
WHAT HAPPEN?
SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB.
WE GET SIGNAL.
WHAT!
MAIN SCREEN TURN ON.
IT'S YOU!!
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!!
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION.
WHAT YOU SAY!!
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.
HA HA HA HA ....
TAKE OFF EVERY "ZIG"!!
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING.
MOVE "ZIG".
FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

OK what kind of BS is this:

Dear Member,

We have reviewed your account and feel we need to collect additional information. We are wondering what the connection is between you and our member (someone on my refferral list).

Please take note that your account is NOT closed at the moment and this situation will not affect your balance or orders you might have placed at this moment.
Please provide us the additional information. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Mathijs de Jong
Points2Shop.com

My 1600 point card is still pending... I'm really mad and they won't even answer me.

[quote name='DrazenX']OK what kind of BS is this:

Dear Member,

We have reviewed your account and feel we need to collect additional information. We are wondering what the connection is between you and our member (someone on my refferral list).

Please take note that your account is NOT closed at the moment and this situation will not affect your balance or orders you might have placed at this moment.
Please provide us the additional information. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Mathijs de Jong
Points2Shop.com

My 1600 point card is still pending... I'm really mad and they won't even answer me.[/quote]

Wow, that sucks. I know a couple of my referrals lost me points and money. Don't know how that happened. I hope you get it resolved. It probably has something to do with both your IP addresses.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Wow, that sucks. I know a couple of my referrals lost me points and money. Don't know how that happened. I hope you get it resolved. It probably has something to do with both your IP addresses.[/quote]

you lost points and money? it doesnt make any sense cuz he lives in the same city as me but no where near the same house....

any suggestions?

If someone is made into a cheater from your downline (level 1, 2, or 3) then you get points deducted. If they are promoted back to member for whatever reason, you get those points back. But yeah, you lose money and points.

I too am trying to save points. I'm waiting for that RE:UC review or MoH: Heroes 2 review from another place besides IGN.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Must not spend points... Must keep saving :lol:[/quote]
I wish I could save them, but there is soooo much to choose from! I have already ordered two $60 games!

A lot of the offers have a page that you sign up for a company to call you about remodeling your home. It says it is optional, but it won't let you continue until you opt in. What's up with that?

[quote name='MorPhiend']So are you allowed to just skip pages, or do you have to say yes to at least one thing on each page for it to count?[/quote] I usually skip, and some of the ones I skip on get approved, so I don't think it matters. Probably depends on the company though. Just go with what the instructions say.

Also: I've started getting points again, clearing my cookies regularly seems to be helping a little.

You are correct. I too am getting points again. The Brandorama offers are approving. Now, if I just wait a little longer, maybe the other ones will approve too. :D

okay, I got an e-mail from points2shop about the problems my friends and I have encountered with the site. They suggested clearing out the cookies on my computer after each offer/survey I complete. So I'm going to give this thing one more try. If this doesn't work I'm done with this site.

If I delete my pending offers can I try them again right away? I think the cookie thing was what was making my 150 point offers not credit, and I'd like to do them again - I almost have enough for Zack & Wiki! :D

Also, thanks again to Chrono for that tab -> down arrow trick. If that's not in the first post, you should add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back