Walmart: 2/$30 (SR3:TFP BatmanAA:GOTY GoW:OC ICO/SotC) Halo4+1yr XBL $70, 12m XBL $40

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)
Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | Nintendo Wii U | Nintendo Wii | Nintendo DS & Dsi | Nintendo 3DS | PlayStation Vita | Accessories | PC Gaming

12 Month Xbox LIVE GOLD Membership $39.96

Value Bundles

Xbox 360 2-for-$30 Video Game Bundle - $30.00[Customspoiler=List of Games]Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, Saints Row The Third: The Full Package, Midway Arcade Origins, Final Fantasy XIII-2...[/Customspoiler]
Your Choice Halo 4 or Forza Horizon Game with Xbox Live 12 Month Card (Xbox 360) - $69.96
Sony PS3 Favorites 2-for-$30 Value Game Bundle - $30.00[Customspoiler=List of Games]God of War Origins Collection, ICO / Shadow of the Colossus, LBP: SE, Jak & Daxter HD Collection....[/Customspoiler]
2 For $50 Gamer's Bundle (Your Choice PS3 or Xbox) - $50.00[Customspoiler=List of Games]Red Dead Redemption: GOTY, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Black Ops: LE, God of War Saga, Fallout New Vegas: UE....[/Customspoiler]

Pre-Orders (w/ $20 eGift card)

Bargain Bins

Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition Xbox 360 $14.00
Brink Xbox 360 Pre-Owned $3.96
Deus EX Human Revolution (PS3) $15

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox 360 2-for-$30 Video Game Bundle - $30.00
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, Saints Row The Third: The Full Package, Midway Arcade Origins, Final Fantasy XIII-2...
Your Choice Halo 4 or Forza Horizon Game with Xbox Live 12 Month Card (Xbox 360) - $69.96
Sony PS3 Favorites 2-for-$30 Value Game Bundle - $30.00
God of War Origins Collection, ICO / Shadow of the Colossus, LBP: SE, Jak & Daxter HD Collection....
2 For $50 Gamer's Bundle (Your Choice PS3 or Xbox) - $50.00
Red Dead Redemption: GOTY, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Black Ops: LE, God of War Saga, Fallout New Vegas: UE....

12 Month Xbox LIVE GOLD Membership $39.96

I like that the first page of the $10 & Under bargain bin promo is full of food items like M&Ms and popcorn --and that there's no way to sort it by platform Way to be, WM, way to be. :roll:

Fixed^

[quote name='Sanges99']I like that the first page of the $10 & Under bargain bin promo is full of food items like M&Ms and popcorn --and that there's no way to sort it by platform. Way to be, WM, way to be. :roll:[/QUOTE]

You can sort by platform on the left side, below the departments.

[quote name='Zolor23']You can sort by platform on the left side, below the departments.[/QUOTE]

Ah, sunovabich, yes you can. My internet-ADD must've kicked-in after clicking & un-clicking through so many sort-thru "departments".

Still though, my main complaint is still valid ...at least.

New Weeklong Deals available up to 75% off. I'd post the individual prices, but that's a lot of work for games that you've already picked up in bundles.

Capsized
Krater
Gemini Wars
Section 8 Prejudice
Space Empires V
Stellar Impact

Damn. I wish it was 2 games for $30 for either console. I would get ICO/SotC and Saints Row for the xbox.

[quote name='padlok']Damn. I wish it was 2 games for $30 for either console. I would get ICO/SotC and Saints Row for the xbox.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I was about to order the Forza 3 Ultimate Edition using a $5 e-gift card but then I saw that this deal was also going on. But I can't find another Xbox game that I want. I've fully completed Saint's Row and the DLC but I will usually buy any complete version that gets released so as to have the content on-disc. I might pick that up but I don't know... $25 for the both of them is a good deal I guess.

bread's done
Back