Want List Updated!!!

A Murder of Crows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
EDIT - 2007-10-03

Been away for a LONG time, kinda getting back in to the swing of things. a year ago my 9 itrades were on par....today, some people i traded with last year who once had 15 - 30 are now over 150! Being that is the case, i ask that you also take in to account my Verified Paypal status and my ebay feedback score. This update is mostly about my new wants....most of the trade stuff is gone and need to be updated, but i don't have the time right now.

If you are in the portland metro area, i also do xbox repair.

Refs: BrianMoy

WANTS:

Nearly Anything related to "The Legend of Zelda"
Nearly Anything related to "Street Fighter" and its many incarnations

Controller extention cables for:
Saturn
N64
Dreamcast
Xbox

Wireless Controllers for:
GameCube (2 Wavebirds)
Xbox/Ps2 (Wireless Fighting Joysticks)
Saturn

Oddball Controllers/Peripherals for:
Saturn (TwinStick, Densha De Go! controller, others, let me know what you have)
Gamecube (Hori fighting pad)
Xbox/Ps2 (Street Fighter Anniversary Stick)

MAJOR WANT:

Saturn Controller Adapter for Xbox, aka Magic Box (Uses PS2, saturn or Dreamcast controllers on the Xbox 1)

NOTES ON PICS:

I am selling/trading on 4 different sites including X-S, Craigslist. and GameTZ, and since i am using photobucket to host, i need to try to save bandwidth. To do this, i took pictures of EVERYTHING i had for sale or trade and then did close ups of some spesific and especially interesting items, such as my 360 games, either for posting or for emailing later.

PMs will be answered before posts

Pic of everything for sale/trade. Please note that for authenticity, i spelled out the initials of my ScreenName (A Murder of Crows, or AMOC) with Xbox 1 Hard Drives.
EverythingforSale1.jpg

Added: Xbox/PS2/PS1/GameCube universal Steering Wheel

Orginal Xbox Stuff:

Xbox Hard Drives, Western Digital, Unlocked (Can be formatted blank ($8), Retail ($9), or PreModded ($10)
Xbox Hard Drives, Seagate Rubber, Unlocked (Can be formatted blank ($9), Retail ($10), or PreModded ($11)
Xbox Hard Drives, Seagate Slim, Unlocked (Can be formatted blank ($10), Retail ($11), or PreModded ($12)

All Drive prices are price shipped. Paypal add 3% fee.

Pic of Hard Drives
Xbox1HardDrives.jpg

DVD Strategy Guide - Rainbow Six 3 (Sealed)

Pics of Xbox 1 Items....pretty much bottom center.

Game Shirts
Moutain Dew Xbox 360 Shirt (New, never worn)
Nintendo Fusion Evanessce shirt
Onimusha 3 (Sealed)
Metroid Prime "Samus" (Sealed)
Soul Calibur 3 (New, Never worn)
Pac-Man (New, Never worn)

EverythingforSale2.jpg

Sega Genesis
Dynamite Duke
Jungle Strike
Sub Terrania

Gameboy (All)
Gameboy Advance (Original)

Manual - Tactics Ogre
Manual - Swore of Mana

Atari 7800
Pole Position 2 (Boxed)

Nintendo 64 (N64)
Wrestlemania 2000
WCW Vs NWO Revenge

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Ivan Ironman Stewart's Super Off Road (Boxed, Complete)
Skate or Die (Cart Only)

NES Advantage Joystick

PC
Everquest 2
Knights of the Old Republic

PS2SnesNesGenesisForSale2.jpg

Thanx all

"1 * Xbox 360 Hard Drive, brand new, in retail packaging. I'd like to trade it for 2 - 4 Xbox 360 games."

I'm realistic, so make offers accordingly please.

lol

What's the lol for?

I know what the games are worth in the used market, and i know what i can get them for locally, so someone who overvalues a USED game and undervalues a NEW, RETAIL PACKAGED hard drive won't get much of a response from me.

Have an opinion? feel free to express it....but just pointing to a line in my post and then LOLing doesn't say anything. :)

By the way, here are the 4 games i was talking about

Kameo: Elements of Power ($20) (seen for 15)
Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis ($25) (seen for $25)
Condemned: Criminal Origins ($25) (Seen for 20)
Rumble Roses XX ($25) (seen for 25)

All the ones below this line were seen for $35 each.
----------------------------------
N3 - Ninety Nine Nights ($40)
Dead Rising ($40)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (GRAW) ($45)
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2

Buddy harddrives, when used or for sale here, regardless of condition, go for around 60 dollars. You want 2-4 games for a HDD?

Uhm, good luck!

[quote name='A Murder of Crows']What's the lol for?

I know what the games are worth in the used market, and i know what i can get them for locally, so someone who overvalues a USED game and undervalues a NEW, RETAIL PACKAGED hard drive won't get much of a response from me.

Have an opinion? feel free to express it....but just pointing to a line in my post and then LOLing doesn't say anything. :)[/QUOTE]

Hard drives could be had to weeks ago for 15.99 or so. Chances are, that's how you came across an extra man.

Sorry man, but you're asking for a ridicilous deal that you're not going to get. It's also not very CAG of you to try and mega profit from other members. Learn the way the site works and follow the morality of your fellow CAGs. We're here to help each other, not profit off of one another.

EDIT: Was in response to a TC, now removes by shrike4242 (thanx!)
--------------------

i'm not trying to make any money from this. I'm a trader. i traded an, um, "enhanced" xbox on another forum for a 360, got a hard drive, sold the core+ hard drive, bought a new 360 premium with the money, traded games to get xbox 1 stuff, bought used games on ebay, got another 2 hard drives on request from Xbox-Scene, traded 1 hard drive for 3 wireless controllers and a play and charge kit, and the other trade backed out.

if you guys don't value the hard drives at the same rate i do, that's not a big deal to me. On X-S, at least we are a little more realistic on the value. $60 for a brand new hard drive is stupid. $80 is more likely, which would equal out to about 4 $20 games. I've listed prices i value used games at. new games are worth more, obviously.

get over yourselves, newbies. i might be new here, but i've been trading games and stuff for a LONG time. Just because YOU got a deal on something, doesn't mean that the item is worth less to EVERYON...i got Tomb Raider: Legend on 360 for less than $30 shipped with a Guilty Gear DS game off ebay...this doesn't mean that Tomb Raider is worth $20, but it certainly isn't worth $40 either. *I* got a deal on Tomb Raider used, but *ANYONE* can buy the asian version of it for $40 brand new. $10 off brand new is $30, and i figure Tomb Raider is between $25 and $30. Prey, being newer, commands $30 used to me no matter what, but no more, again because of the Region Free. Ninety Nine Nights can be had localy for $35 already, and it got crappy reviews, but i still give it $40 - $45 value used, in spite of both issues.

Don't talk to me about helping other CAGers out, either. i went out and KILLED MY CAR yesterday getting you CAGers copies of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence for cheap, and i still have 4 sitting for you all.

Lost Road, thanx much for the boost :)

Murder of crows don't even bother arguing with them. I have to agree with Lost Road big time on thread crapping in a TL. Whether you agree with the price or not doesn't matter, just move along.

I would PM shrike4242 and ask him to remove all the threadcrapping above. Once again it doesn't matter if you agree with a price, people theardcrapping in a tradelist is just in bad taste.

only looking for trades right now, thanx

Looking to trade the hard drive NOW. offer me one game from each list (total of 2 games) and it's yours!

List 1:
Lord of the RIngs: Battle for middle earth 2
Dead Rising ($40)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (GRAW) ($45)

List 2
Prey ($30)
Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year Edition (GOTY) ($35)
Condemned: Criminal Origins ($25)
Rumble Roses XX ($25)

[quote name='Riyonuk']Im intrested in the pacman shirt and donkey kong(s), cml for them.[/quote]

couldn't find anything i wanted/needed. hit me up if you have anything else :)

[quote name='swetooth9']cml for saint's row, test drive, and hitman blood money[/quote]

Sorry, didn't get to update yet. Hitman is gone, sold back to Warehouse for $60 store credit to get some used 360 games.

couldn't find anything i'd like for Saints Row or TD.

Hey.

Interested in the Secret of Mana cart. I would have asked sooner but the *REALLY* Difficult to trade SNES games: part sort of made me hesitant to ask. Har har. Also maybe interested in the Gyromite cart, but that;s not such a big deal. I have Magic Knight RayEarth but not willing to trade it - if you had other wants, let me know.

Btw I have seen your posts on Portland CL, but I think it was just the same stuff on here. If there's diff stuff on there let me know. I post on CL maybe twice a month if I feel like it - although most of the people there don't show so I don't put mucheffort into posting there.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back