Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the Dem Bones map is going to be available for download in 8 days. Along with the Collector's Edition exclusive map.

If you're right, then you're right, but most likely not. The fact is, that this is rare right now, and if someone doesn't want to take it off my hands, because they're confident your point is true, then so be it. However, they may lose it to someone else because you are wrong, and not get it at all.

Also, I would appreciate it if you (and others) would refrain from thread-crapping in here.

Can you CML for the following stuff? Thanks.

:360: Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum
:360: Dead Space
:360: Assassin's Creed II
:360: Halo green wireless controller from LE console

Ur Borderlands + 1600 ms points for my X-files mythology (Abduction) plus either Bionic Commando or Saints row or Army of two or Star Wars Republic Commando or any mix of any of those. thanks for the time.

Thanks for looking at my list Mr Dude65. I PM'd you but the only thing I see is possibly Deadspace: Extraction for the Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i'm interested in your halo 3 odst disc 1 and multiplayer disc. I'll paypal. I'll PM you with offer. Im new to this site so I dont have any rep but i have a ebay account you can check to see my feedback. Ill post that too for you :)

how much this
Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition
Rock Band 2 SE Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back