Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning

The beta for this game is pretty awful. I couldn't understand all the NDA junk they have kept on the game until I actually played. Some of my impressions of the game so far.

The game looks awful! I understand most of the graphics options have been kept out of the beta (a mistake) but good lord the game looks about 6 years old and runs like crap. Some video lag combined with how unstable the servers are makes me wonder how this game is going live soon. Go out and try and some HD gameplay videos, they don't exist.

There are only 2 trade skills so far. One of which isn't even in the beta. Potion making and Talisman making (not in yet). There is however 4 gathering skills. What a joke!

Pathing is so very awful. I hear this is due to some bug recently introduced but mobs run around everywhere and often phase into objects to attack you. The AI on some of the pet summons is pretty bad as well. Combined with summons being locked into a summon circle (you could call it organic sentry gun building) I was convinced not to touch any of the summoning/builder classes. I had to set my pets to aggressive to even get them to do anything but it often came down to me making them manually attack a target 3 feet from them. In events/quests where you are juggling 4-5 mobs at once on a constant basis this became so annoying I didn't see a point in using the summon spells.

No forums! Have you seen the website for this game? It hasn't really changed in about a year. Where is the game info? Spells? Talent trees? Tradeskills? I have heard information about a beta forum that some of the early testers had access to but none of the people within the last month or so have had access. They are really going out of their way to make sure no one talks about this game.

I could go on all day and nitpick but really the game just doesn't have any PVE focus. It seems to be a very PVP focused game. The PVP isn't even all that impressive. Combined with the pathetic tradeskills I can't even imagine how the economy is going to play out. Gold will become worthless

The game needs alot of patch work and additions. I only hope the game has enough momentum at launch to make them release new content. Otherwise it becomes another DDO in 6 months and gets new content 1-2 times a year till it dies.

All that aside... I'm still going to check out the launch. Anyone seen a server list? Would be nice to run into some other CAGs if we can pick a server

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gara']The beta for this game is pretty awful. I couldn't understand all the NDA junk they have kept on the game until I actually played. Some of my impressions of the game so far. [/quote]

Uh, NDA's are standard fare for just about any MMO outside of those crappy Asian ones that are churned out every other month.

[quote name='Gara']The game looks awful! I understand most of the graphics options have been kept out of the beta (a mistake) but good lord the game looks about 6 years old and runs like crap. Some video lag combined with how unstable the servers are makes me wonder how this game is going live soon. Go out and try and some HD gameplay videos, they don't exist. [/quote]

No it doesn't? It's more an artstyle like World of Warcraft and I prefer it to it personally. Not to mention on my friends shitty laptop it actually looks decent and can actually run it decent. However he hits around all recommended specs except graphics card.

Also the servers aren't unstable as they're not crashing. Yeah they do get a little laggy when it gets close to server cap (2100) starting at 1900 or so that are concurrently logged in.

If you have an 8600 nVidia card, then I'm hearing there's some compatibility problems, but that's it so far. Otherwise it's been pretty smooth as far as I've heard.

[quote name='Gara']There are only 2 trade skills so far. One of which isn't even in the beta. Potion making and Talisman making (not in yet). There is however 4 gathering skills. What a joke! [/quote]

Yep, it's weak and it's my most hated thing about the game. I really hope they add more to the game at some point.

[quote name='Gara']Pathing is so very awful. I hear this is due to some bug recently introduced but mobs run around everywhere and often phase into objects to attack you. The AI on some of the pet summons is pretty bad as well. Combined with summons being locked into a summon circle (you could call it organic sentry gun building) I was convinced not to touch any of the summoning/builder classes. I had to set my pets to aggressive to even get them to do anything but it often came down to me making them manually attack a target 3 feet from them. In events/quests where you are juggling 4-5 mobs at once on a constant basis this became so annoying I didn't see a point in using the summon spells. [/quote]

Yeah there was a bug with pathing. It's already been fixed according to devs and hopefully will get patched for Open Beta so it's not happening there. Was the first time I saw it during Preview Weekend when I was playing with a friend.

And I assume you're talking about the Magus, which is a class I don't really like and was personally really looking forward to. It was never ment to be a standard summoning class and isn't ment to be played like one. However I don't think Engineer or Squig Herder are bad at all.

Why are you juggling four or five mobs every time too? At most I get three, but that's very rare. Usually it's just one with the occasional two.

[quote name='Gara']No forums! Have you seen the website for this game? It hasn't really changed in about a year. Where is the game info? Spells? Talent trees? Tradeskills? I have heard information about a beta forum that some of the early testers had access to but none of the people within the last month or so have had access. They are really going out of their way to make sure no one talks about this game. [/quote]

There are beta forums and there are plenty of people who are in it, new and old. If they were really invited to beta, they were able to join them as a second email detailed info on how which was sent simultaneously with the Closed Beta invitation. However if they somehow didn't get that, then it was pretty obvious on how to join once you put the beta key into your Beta Center account as there was a glaring link saying "Join EA/Mythic Beta Forums!" or something to that effect.

If you only played 'Preview Weekend' then it's clear why you don't have access to them as you wouldn't be a beta tester.

(A majority of testers on the beta forums have pretty positive impressions of the game and no they don't get screened before joining the forums to ensure 'positive impressions' I assure you)

[quote name='Gara']I could go on all day and nitpick but really the game just doesn't have any PVE focus. It seems to be a very PVP focused game. The PVP isn't even all that impressive. Combined with the pathetic tradeskills I can't even imagine how the economy is going to play out. Gold will become worthless

The game needs alot of patch work and additions. I only hope the game has enough momentum at launch to make them release new content. Otherwise it becomes another DDO in 6 months and gets new content 1-2 times a year till it dies.[/quote]

Doubt it will become a DDO as I easily find to be a game that is more suited towards the general MMO crowd. If you're going to relate it to anything, then Age of Conan would probably be better where a lot joined it and found out it wasn't a really good game a month later and quit.

The PvE in the game I feel is fine. It's not as great as World of Warcrafts, but it works pretty well. Then on the PvP side, it's more of an RvR thing rather than a 1v1. Which works pretty well I feel. Each class seems to have their uses in it one way or another.

And yeah, the game still needs a lot of work done. What MMO at launch doesn't though? It will probably be the main focus for the first six months because EA did indeed force a release of the game earlier than it should have been. I was personally hoping they'd push it back another three months or so.

The economy will probably be focused around guild stuff as well as late game auction house. It's something I feel that helps make a successful MMO and should never expand to far or just crash. Which is difficult for every developer and I still haven't seen a very good economy in any game.

[quote name='Gara']All that aside... I'm still going to check out the launch. Anyone seen a server list? Would be nice to run into some other CAGs if we can pick a server[/quote]

No server list yet. There should be one officially announced before Head Start begins though. Unless the list ends up being the same as Open Beta, which I do have a list to.

[quote name='Draekon']Uh, NDA's are standard fare for just about any MMO outside of those crappy Asian ones that are churned out every other month.[/quote]

Since when is it standard fare to enforce the NDA this long? With WoW they actually pushed people to tell everyone they knew about it months before the game went live. It's only my interpretation of it but everything just reeks of an unfinished game they don't want people blabbing about. Did you read the official email talking about the NDA ending? The whole thing reaks of weakness with the sender asking people to remember all the people who put alot of hard work into the game and how they have "tried" to listen to the communitys suggestions (read: please, sir/madam, don't slam our unfinished product, we were rushed). It's rather amusing since alot of those hard working people aren't even in the credits since alot are no longer working on the project.

No it doesn't? It's more an artstyle like World of Warcraft and I prefer it to it personally. Not to mention on my friends shitty laptop it actually looks decent and can actually run it decent. However he hits around all recommended specs except graphics card.

Also the servers aren't unstable as they're not crashing. Yeah they do get a little laggy when it gets close to server cap (2100) starting at 1900 or so that are concurrently logged in.

If you have an 8600 nVidia card, then I'm hearing there's some compatibility problems, but that's it so far. Otherwise it's been pretty smooth as far as I've heard.
Unless you figured out a way to unlock the games lighting setting and advanced graphics options I'm kind of wondering what you're talking about. Currently the game is locked into some kind of crappy low settings. As is the game looks far worse than WoW, which is quite sad considering how old WoW is now. Mind you, I'm talking about WoW at maxed out settings. The game does look alot like WoW but this many years after WoW's release Warhammer had better look better.

If you're used to running games on a crappy computer then you're probably used to its outdated graphics. Hopefully this changes once the game goes live and we see actual graphics settings instead of the busted down beta testing version.

The card in question is an ATI Radeon 4850. I guess we just had different experiences with the servers. Most of my play time was near the start of August when it was still a closed beta so I was running on 300-500 population servers and getting lags, boots, and roll backs. When the servers starting getting 2000ish players a server it didn't seem to make the game any more stable for me. I stopped getting random rollbacks though.

Why are you juggling four or five mobs every time too? At most I get three, but that's very rare. Usually it's just one with the occasional two.
Why not? Most of the public quests had pretty fierce competition so I was pulling any mob I could find onto me. If I had to suffer each quest 1 mob at a time I would have gone nuts. When I was playing one of the healer classes that was heavy in dots I ran around pulling every mob in the area.

There are beta forums and there are plenty of people who are in it, new and old. If they were really invited to beta, they were able to join them as a second email detailed info on how which was sent simultaneously with the Closed Beta invitation. However if they somehow didn't get that, then it was pretty obvious on how to join once you put the beta key into your Beta Center account as there was a glaring link saying "Join EA/Mythic Beta Forums!" or something to that effect.

If you only played 'Preview Weekend' then it's clear why you don't have access to them as you wouldn't be a beta tester.

(A majority of testers on the beta forums have pretty positive impressions of the game and no they don't get screened before joining the forums to ensure 'positive impressions' I assure you)
Mind PM'ing me a link to them? I remember some such link when I originally signed up but it wasn't working for myself or my friend. Looking at my account info I can find no such link. I have had the account activated since early august so I can't imagine why I would be excluded. Either way the forums are hardly easy to find.

Doubt it will become a DDO as I easily find to be a game that is more suited towards the general MMO crowd. If you're going to relate it to anything, then Age of Conan would probably be better where a lot joined it and found out it wasn't a really good game a month later and quit.

The PvE in the game I feel is fine. It's not as great as World of Warcrafts, but it works pretty well. Then on the PvP side, it's more of an RvR thing rather than a 1v1. Which works pretty well I feel. Each class seems to have their uses in it one way or another.

And yeah, the game still needs a lot of work done. What MMO at launch doesn't though? It will probably be the main focus for the first six months because EA did indeed force a release of the game earlier than it should have been. I was personally hoping they'd push it back another three months or so.

The economy will probably be focused around guild stuff as well as late game auction house. It's something I feel that helps make a successful MMO and should never expand to far or just crash. Which is difficult for every developer and I still haven't seen a very good economy in any game.
With it's busted down graphics and system req it's going to appeal to quite a range of people. I really don't see it pulling people away from WoW though. Releasing a game without some amazing content and polish is just naive of them if they are expecting a big success. Who knows? Maybe they will claw their way up.

That said I'm not playing WoW anymore so I am ripe for recruitment. I'm pretty eager for a new game so I'm really hoping they succeed.

[quote name='Gara']Since when is it standard fare to enforce the NDA this long? [/quote]
Blizzard is not a standard company, most MMOs that I've seen have had the NDA all the way up until open beta. WoW and Bizzard do things differently.
Star Wars Galaxies, CoH, etc. have all had NDAs that lasted up to a month or so before launch.

[quote name='Gara']If you're used to running games on a crappy computer then you're probably used to its outdated graphics. Hopefully this changes once the game goes live and we see actual graphics settings instead of the busted down beta testing version.[/quote]

I just have no problem with graphics so long as they don't look like shit to me. My computer runs Crysis just fine and I play it and many other graphically superior games.

[quote name='Gara']Why not? Most of the public quests had pretty fierce competition so I was pulling any mob I could find onto me. If I had to suffer each quest 1 mob at a time I would have gone nuts. When I was playing one of the healer classes that was heavy in dots I ran around pulling every mob in the area. [/quote]

I usually get 1st to 3rd if I start at the beginning with my sorceress just doing single target stuff no problem. My Black Orc was slightly different with anywhere from 1st to 5th and when there was only a few people there in the PQ, I normally got 1st as I was often the tank for everything.

[quote name='Gara']Mind PM'ing me a link to them? I remember some such link when I originally signed up but it wasn't working for myself or my friend. Looking at my account info I can find no such link. I have had the account activated since early august so I can't imagine why I would be excluded. Either way the forums are hardly easy to find. [/quote]

Chances are they've removed it since they stopped inviting people a little less than a month ago. The place where it's suppose to be at was here though:

https://betacenter.eamythic.com/login.php

It's a seperate account needed to log into the beta forums but you can email them if it's not there. I'll PM you the email address since I don't know if it's public or not.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Blizzard is not a standard company, most MMOs that I've seen have had the NDA all the way up until open beta. WoW and Bizzard do things differently.
Star Wars Galaxies, CoH, etc. have all had NDAs that lasted up to a month or so before launch.[/quote]

It never seemed this bad on the other MMOs I have tested. I didn't really follow CoH but starwars galaxies had quite a bit of user posted info and info on their own website leading up to launch. With Warhammer I have struggled to get even basic info about the spells and graphics changes. I can't even find good gameplay videos for this darn game.

Chances are they've removed it since they stopped inviting people a little less than a month ago. The place where it's suppose to be at was here though:

https://betacenter.eamythic.com/login.php

It's a seperate account needed to log into the beta forums but you can email them if it's not there. I'll PM you the email address since I don't know if it's public or not.
Yeah, nothing there for me regarding a forum account. I'll try firing them an email. Thanks for the info

Mythic has already stated that they will not be hosting any forums outside of the beta ones, and I feel that's all the better. The WoW forums are usually nothing more than a black hole of negativity and whining. Good for a laugh, and not much more.

If you're looking for a forum community for the game try www.warhammeralliance.com

For a comprehensive database for the game try www.wardb.com This site includes a career builder and renown builder calculator for all of the classes.

Lastly, if you're looking for a wiki try www.thewarwiki.com

The latter two are both linked off of WHA. I find the WHA forums to be nice and they've got a large active level of users, so it practically replaces the need for an official forum. Best of all, their mods actually moderate.

the warhammer vault through ign seems to be making a push for the most offocial forum/info source for the game. Already had server forums for the preview weekend, and mark jacobs was posting 10+ times a day for the weekend.

I don't know how someone could bash the graphics so much, game looks great to me, and i had great stability through-out the weekend. Can't wait for the game to come out.

Great news everyone, the patcher has a new patch ready to DL, and for all of those who got a taste during the preview weekend can come back for more starting tomorrow, a full 2 days before the flood of the open beta! We need to start a CAG guild!

Also fileplanet subscribers get into the beta tommorow. Being cheap I wouldn't pay to be a fileplanet subscriber, but it comes included with my internet package.

I'm looking forward to playing it and making the decision to not buy it. *shrug* Maybe I'll change my mind.

The 1up FM podcast had an interesting discussion on MMO's. The creator of Braid was on along with the artist who did Braid's artwork. I hope this MMO avoids some of the things they talked about. The biggest one being creating a world where your success is based on the amount of time you put. I guess we'll see.

HEADS UP!

If you are considering buying the game, Target sells a preorder box for 99 cents, it has a $5 off coupon inside, the beta code and the code for the 2 preorder gifts. If you preordered elsewhere and DIDN'T get a box, Target is a cheap way to get one.

Ok, so today is the 7th when does the beta start. I wanted to play before watching some football, but couldn't get on.

It's up now and running fine. Maybe you have the wrong client or never registered your open beta key on your account from the Mythic registration site?

I do I tell if I'm running the incorrect client? I know I'm registered because the mythic link logged me into my account.

Damnit, I should have stopped the European beta process and just DL'ed the American. The european one is having major problems right now, it's basically broken. You can't even register yet.

Damnn...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Damnit, I should have stopped the European beta process and just DL'ed the American. The european one is having major problems right now, it's basically broken. You can't even register yet.

Damnn...[/quote]

Too many people were on the European beta and probably didn't preload. There was a surge of people trying to register.

But for the US one, it was really bad Sunday morning. I started as an Empire (Human) Warrior Priest and they dropped me into Grimmenhagen. There was like 100+ people there just starting out and turning in the first few quests. The game lagged quite a bit and was really slow. My laptop isn't great either. It has an ATI Radeon X1200 but themin is X1300. So that's part of the problem too. That was the normal game, but RvR was perfectly fine. Probably the smaller amount of players helped.

Later on that night, I tried again. It worked much better. Only 50+ people were in Grimmenhagen. Didn't lag at all. Did a public quest with a bunch of people and that was ok too. RvR was just as good as it was earlier in the day. I'm liking it so far. Time to upgrade to a good desktop.

I dig the RvR, but they'll need to mix it up a bit and think of something to d other than a game of Take and Hold. I'm still planning on getting it, but I'm worried about how fast the star will fade.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']I dig the RvR, but they'll need to mix it up a bit and think of something to d other than a game of Take and Hold. I'm still planning on getting it, but I'm worried about how fast the star will fade.[/quote]

Well they do have Scenarios and each tier in each zone is different in some way or another (Queue up by being in a races tier zone and use the icon that's around the outside of the mini-map). They're not bad and a good way to participate in PvP stuff as lower levels I doubt there will be many people going after control points.

At the Tier 4 areas, I think we should see more Open RvR stuff brewing. Of course I can't be certain of that though.

You know I usually wouldn't judge a Beta, but since I had to pay $1 to join I will judge this one. I think I'm done trying to get it to work. I attempted several times last night. I have too many games that I really like, that won't require a subscription fee in the future. This is only my opinion, so I understand if others feel diferently.

So far this has been a fun title to try out but it seems that there are still many little bugs in there.. Though I have to admitt that some have already vanished since I first signed on for this latest beta.

I will be interesting to see how this one will do and how many people it can attract. I am still undecided if I will pick up a copy of this one.

I got into the American beta... fuck YOU EUROPEAN OB PIECE OF SHIT! ... sorry...

Anyways, I absolutely love this game. Best MMORPG I have ever played! So excited!

Well. the game finally doesn't look like butt anymore. Yay for full graphics options

Forgive any lose of quality. Had a hard time finding a proper hosting solution that didn't resize the photos. These ones still got resized a bit but it's better then photobucket. Gives you a basic idea of the games graphics at least

My normal realm is down so I just took some photos of the classes I tried out. PVE content still seems to be garbage but the RVR stuff is pretty fun as long as you get through the queue.

At the last majpr patch, did anyone else have a character design return to default? I had this witchhunter that looked like a gnarled up hobo, now he looks like Boromir from LOTR.

[quote name='Gara']Well. the game finally doesn't look like butt anymore. Yay for full graphics options

Forgive any lose of quality. Had a hard time finding a proper hosting solution that didn't resize the photos. These ones still got resized a bit but it's better then photobucket. Gives you a basic idea of the games graphics at least

My normal realm is down so I just took some photos of the classes I tried out. PVE content still seems to be garbage but the RVR stuff is pretty fun as long as you get through the queue.[/QUOTE]

Your links are dead

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Your links are dead[/quote]
Damn gmail picture service! They are linking to photobucket now. Pictures are crappy but it'll have to do until I get home to fix them. Sorry about that

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']At the last majpr patch, did anyone else have a character design return to default? I had this witchhunter that looked like a gnarled up hobo, now he looks like Boromir from LOTR.[/quote]

It's part of the update they did today. This won't happen in Live though or so they said.

You can find it under Herald at the official Warhammer Online site.

[quote name='Gara']Damn gmail picture service! They are linking to photobucket now. Pictures are crappy but it'll have to do until I get home to fix them. Sorry about that[/quote]
I want to see them! Want to see the game at full graphics.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I want to see them! Want to see the game at full graphics.[/quote]

http://picasaweb.google.com/shadowgate/UntitledAlbum#

Can't for the life of me get picasa images to link correctly. You can see them in that album though. Just click on the magnifying glass or the download button to see the full sized versions.

The more I play and look at the skills the more I wonder how end game PVE is going to be. Almost everything in the various skill trees seems focused around fighting other players in PVP.

Ok I finally figured out what the hell I was doing wrong. It was something so simple I'm embarrassed to even post it, but just in case someone else can't figure this out. I was attempting to log into the patch application with my master account instead of my sub-account password. I finally got in last night and downloaded all the patches. I'm going to give it a whirl even though I said I wouldn't.

[quote name='Gara']http://picasaweb.google.com/shadowgate/UntitledAlbum#

Can't for the life of me get picasa images to link correctly. You can see them in that album though. Just click on the magnifying glass or the download button to see the full sized versions.

The more I play and look at the skills the more I wonder how end game PVE is going to be. Almost everything in the various skill trees seems focused around fighting other players in PVP.[/quote]

Looks good! Cannot wait to upgrade my computer for this game... Wish I had money. How is your FPS?

Where is the option for multiple skill bars?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Looks good! Cannot wait to upgrade my computer for this game... Wish I had money. How is your FPS?

Where is the option for multiple skill bars?[/quote]

With maxed out AA/AR fps is fine except for certain spell graphics that lag me. Anything that creates a big pillar of light seems to be an issue. It's a little odd considering its the only thing that severly impacts fps. Might be worth upgrading my radeon 4850

Hit esc to bring up the menu then click on customize interface. Then click on the Action Bar pull down. It has 4 options, I'm using the bottom one.

Not my cup of tea, but having played both WOW and this I had more fun with this. I was a warrior dwarf which actually was quite a bit of fun. I wish the battle was more of castle crashers beat em up style, which I know would go against the entire genre. However, I was able to get some pretty cool moves as my experience moved up.

As I say with these MMO's I can't understand paying $50 for a game and then having to subscribe to a monthly service to play it. So it isn't for me, but I'm sure a lot of people will really like it.

For any of the other preorderer's, I've rolled Destruction on Wolfenburg. Character name is Darklighter if anyone is interested in grouping together later. Just a warning: Wolfenburg is an Open RVR server.

I pre-ordered the regular edition which is supposed to get a head start on Tuesday, how do I start playing then? I was playing open beta, will I be able to just log in Tuesday? Do I have to pick the game up Tuesday? Will I even be able to 2 days early?

I have been in the beta for about a month maybe 2 now and just can not get into this game at all. I'm going to keep my order however chances are I wont play. Dont really have the time like I had thought I would now anyway.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']I pre-ordered the regular edition which is supposed to get a head start on Tuesday, how do I start playing then? I was playing open beta, will I be able to just log in Tuesday? Do I have to pick the game up Tuesday? Will I even be able to 2 days early?[/quote]
You will be able to log in on Tuesday as long as you have registered your live head start code in your account management or whatever.

I'm on Destruction in the server Averheim. My main character is named Sorchia (Sorceress).

My alt server for Order is Bretonnia right now with my mains name as Ryune (Runepriest). I won't be playing this one much for the time being as I want to focus on my Destruction character.

My primary is a witchhunter named Conrad on the Ungrim server; however, since I'm not that far in (only level 7), I'll move if the CAG's consolidate.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Anyone have an extra HEAD START key?

Please... I'll help you out if you help me out! (every gamestop is out of em)

Thanks. =([/quote]

Check at Target, or just wait until Friday.

Did anyone else get an e-mail from EAstore.com today saying that their order for the collector's edition is backordered? WTF?? I know I ordered it during the first few days it was available for ordering. Just wondering...

I got an email from Gamestop saying mine was sent. Bad thing is it is USPS so it will get here or to someone elses house before I can even check where it is at. I plan on playing this some time but like I said the beta just really didn't do it for me. Same thing was with Age of Conan. I'm geting wow and going to pick up a 60 day card in the next few days so I will start back up with that. Bad thing is I don't want to start over and I dont want to pay 25 bucks to transfer servers to the one my friend is on.

So I may after WOW play this but only if i can get a 60 day game card.

An employee at my local GS just called and told me my CE is ready for pick up. But I'm worried. I think I'm getting pre-buyers remorse.... :\

I got my SE from Amazon today but my DVD drive won't read the disks on the laptop that I was playing the beta on. Popped the disk into another PC at work and it read it...but that's not even close to min specs. Anybody else having issues?

EDIT: I take that back. There was a problem with my DVD drive that I needed a registry fix for.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']An employee at my local GS just called and told me my CE is ready for pick up. But I'm worried. I think I'm getting pre-buyers remorse.... :\[/QUOTE]

Well you could always cancle it and chances are someone from GS will buy it or you could keep it and sell it if this game gets big. I might even sell mine. I just then need to remember the accunt name and password. Also the site to log in and manage my account. Does anyone know that. That way I can put in the preorder codes in. I know I have put them in some sites however that was all for the beta.

bread's done
Back