Warhawk CAG clan - SIGN UP NOW!!!

I'm up for clans based on timezones. I'm in the west and sometimes find it unconventional to organize a group of CAG's across the country due to timezones and conflicting schedules.

I'd be happy to take the reigns on a West CAG clan if that is what's decided.

CAG Handle: Inf^Shini
PSN ID: Inf_Shini
Purchasing: August 28, 2007
Time Zone: Pacific/West

I'll join simply so that I don't have to play with some asshat spouting some 12 year-old BS. I may not be able to play much, but put me up with a midwestern or western timezone group.
PSN Handle: Crimsonpaw
Purchasing: 8-28-07 (PSN)

Time Zone: CST (I play late at night, so PST would work as well).

CAG Handle: Thongsy
PSN ID: JetTone
Purchase: Release date or couple of days after
Timezone: Alsaska/West Coast

I don't really know what times I'll be on as school will be starting and I'll be starting a new job soon.

CAG Handle: Orion_of_Chaos
PSN ID: Orion_of_Chaos
Purchasing: Hopefully 8/28, but my best buy has been getting a bunch of games a few days late recently
Time Zone: Eastern

CAG Handle: gorgonzola238
PSN ID: godoffacade
Purchasing: August 28, 2007 +2days (shipping from Sony Style)

CAG Handle: Azumangaman
PSN ID: Azumangaman
Date of Purchase: When I get back from my trip, around September 5th or so...

Yay, a clan! Haven't been on one since Infiltration for Unreal Tournament back in the day... :applause:

CAG Handle: Cthulhu8u
PSN ID: Cthulhu8u
Date of Purchase: approx. Aug 30th

cool - excited for this game!

CAG Handle: ckny
PSN ID: king kork (or kingkork - cant remember right this sec and not home)
Date of Purchase: 8/28

I'm not sure when I'll get Warhawk, but I do plan to get it. When I do, I will join the clan.

But one thing I wanted to ask is, do you know when you plan on playing most of the time, or just play when everyone wants to? I wanted to make sure because since I coordinate the CAG PSN Gaming Group, I did not want any conflicts. The only time I have set in stone maybe is Resistance at 9-11pm EST on Saturday, due to being the best available time and many CAG members own it.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm not sure when I'll get Warhawk, but I do plan to get it. When I do, I will join the clan.

But one thing I wanted to ask is, do you know when you plan on playing most of the time, or just play when everyone wants to? I wanted to make sure because since I coordinate the CAG PSN Gaming Group, I did not want any conflicts. The only time I have set in stone maybe is Resistance at 9-11pm EST on Saturday, due to being the best available time and many CAG members own it.[/quote]

No idea when we'll be playing as of yet. For sure during evenings but we'll have to see what works the best for the most people and take it from there.

Just lookin' to have some fun!

CAG Handle: KwanzaaTimmy
PSN ID: KwanzaaTim
Date of Purchase: Release
Time Zone: EST (But I play mostly after 12 AM est as thats when I'm done with work, so possibly PST if you guys are shooting for a 9-12ish time)

I'm gonna have to bail on the Warhawk CAG clan - running a clan isn't for me so I'm going to be joining up with some friends instead, sorry guys. The most recent list is in the OP for who ever wants to take the reigns (Inf^Shini?).

CAG Handle: Braehole
PSN ID: Braehole
Xbox live: Braehole
Date of Purchase: 8/28 - ish
Time Zone: pst

The games getting so so reviews but I'm still going to pick it up.
I like to play late at night and will play for 6 to 8 hours straight.

Is this thing still going on?
I just picked up my ps3 over the weekend and was playing to get warhawk as my first game and would have loved to get in on this clan.

[quote name='centracore']I'm gonna have to bail on the Warhawk CAG clan - running a clan isn't for me so I'm going to be joining up with some friends instead, sorry guys. The most recent list is in the OP for who ever wants to take the reigns (Inf^Shini?).[/quote]

lol, guess I'll be picking up this clan as well. If you're really sure you won't be able to, then I'll just start a new thread so I can continue editing OP and updating list.

I really wanted to and was looking forward to it but I wouldn't have the time to run it effectively which isn't fair to anyone in it. After you make a new thread I'll update this OP with a link to it.

[quote name='centracore']I really wanted to and was looking forward to it but I wouldn't have the time to run it effectively which isn't fair to anyone in it. After you make a new thread I'll update this OP with a link to it.[/quote]
Sounds like me, I would head it but I'll probably only play a few hours a week. I can only hope that there's the ability to jump into a game where people in your clan is playing. I really don't want to hunt down a game (or 5) to play along side of someone who's enjoyable to team with.

CAG Handle: outofsync
PSN ID: DukeVandal
Purchasing: Most likely on release
Time Zone: Pacific

I eagerly anticipate our first clan battle. :cool:

Don't see a new thread yet, so I'll post here:

CAG Handle: rendil
PSN ID: rendil101
Purchasing: In the next 1-2 weeks (maybe day 1 - we'll see :) )
Time Zone: Pacific/West

bread's done
Back