WARHAWK Preorder $39.99 at TRU!

[quote name='steelcurtain187']I finally broke down and just bought it at Best Buy. I'm sick of waiting for Toys R Us and their crap. If they ever do end up sending me the game, I will sell it on eBay or something.[/quote]

If you get your TRU copy before Best Buy's 30-day return policy expires, just take that copy to BB and get a full refund.

[quote name='atomsk']Yes! TRU shipped this today!

btw, twen, your grammar really sucks.[/QUOTE]

How do you figure? I just read my post out loud and I saw nothing wrong with it.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']If
you get your TRU copy before Best Buy's 30-day return policy expires, just take that copy to BB and get a full refund.[/quote]
Great idea man. Surprised I didn't consider that :D

[quote name='pinoy0320']They changed my status to "Item(s) located in stock"[/quote]

same here, i hope it gets shipped today or next week

[quote name='steelcurtain187']This game is great. I can't wait til you guys get it, I think you are gonna love it![/quote]Yeah, looking forward to getting it. I haven't fired up my PS3 in a few weeks to play games.

woohoo, got the email today that my copy shipped! retail copy for $40, great deal. i'm glad i waited :D

[quote name='atomsk']I just got mine by ups today. The outer box was a little smashed, but it's still good.[/quote]

box or bubble envelope? that sucks

If you care enough just take it into a local TRU unopened and exchange it for one at the store.

If you already opened it just take it in and say that your PS3 won't recognize the disk and you want to exchange it for a new one.

They shouldn't give you any problems.

[quote name='daminion']If you care enough just take it into a local TRU unopened and exchange it for one at the store.

If you already opened it just take it in and say that your PS3 won't recognize the disk and you want to exchange it for a new one.

They shouldn't give you any problems.[/quote]

that's a good idea if you're anal about packaging like me. but i probably won't care since the cover art is exactly the same. i tend to care if the outer cover is unique like CE/LE version.

I think I'm going to have to return mine to the store. Box was completely crushed, so that it basically lies flat. They didn't even use a bubble envelope for mine, just a normal one. I usually could care less about packaging, but there's a good chance that the contents are harmed in my case, and I would rather avoid the hassle of trying to exchange an opened product.

[quote name='strummerbs']I think I'm going to have to return mine to the store. Box was completely crushed, so that it basically lies flat. They didn't even use a bubble envelope for mine, just a normal one. I usually could care less about packaging, but there's a good chance that the contents are harmed in my case, and I would rather avoid the hassle of trying to exchange an opened product.[/quote]

must be some punishment for getting it for a lower price. at least i know i wont be buying from TRU's site again unless there's another pricing error, hehe

Mine just came today, the box was a little messed up but nothing worth taking it in and exchanging it. I can't believe the terrible shipping package it came in.

mine came in, plain ol plastic-type envelope (no bubble packing!) so the box was pretty messed up. the inner PS3 box looked like it was pushed in but i can probably fix it. what horrible packaging.

bread's done
Back