Watch Sony E3 Press Conf Live in Select Movie Theatres June 9th: Free with Surprise GiveAways But Seats Are Limited & Must Register to Attend

NOOOOO! Sold out in my area, I'll be devastated if they give out free ps4's oprah style.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be at the Trussville, AL one. If anyone is going PM me and we shall chill afterwards if you want.

EDIT: ....I am NOT my profile pic hahaha. im a dude

NOOOOO! Sold out in my area, I'll be devastasted if they give out free ps4's oprah style.
Or vitas, to build the user base hah. I'll bet it's just a swag bag and a free game, if that. But for the sake of people attending, I hope you're right!

is it weird that I thought that when I read free stuff? I bet they'll give one away to a random attendee but a free one to all attendees would make sony win e3 in my book lol
I think they (both Sony and MS) have given consoles in the past at the actual E3 event. Strongly doubt they would extend that to theaters all around the country though.

There might be a chance of PSN+ cards, or even free games. But I think that depends on if actual Sony reps are in attendance or not, because no way would they leave any distribution like that up to the theaters themselves.

Already signed up for the STL one. Only a short 15 minute drive too. Should be fun, and glad to have an event close for once.

"Attendees will go home with a commemorative PlayStation collectible and a surprise gift!" I dont know what the collectible is but I want it! :cry:

Or vitas, to build the user base hah. I'll bet it's just a swag bag and a free game, if that. But for the sake of people attending, I hope you're right!
I seriously doubt they will give out PS4's at this event. Vita bundles are more likey but still a longshot.

I'm surprised there's almost zero bitching and trolling going on in this thread lol

Last year they gave out a year of PS+ I think so I would expect something similar to that.
Thats probably what most people will be walking away with in the end, but you never know!

I'm tempted. But girl #2 is due on the 6th. I'll feel bad about taking the seat if I can't go. Decisions, decisions.
Thats like 3 whole days she's been out, bring her along.

I'm surprised there's almost zero bitching and trolling going on in this thread lol

Thats probably what most people will be walking away with in the end, but you never know!
That be after they give out the prizes

Dammit really pissed, I had open tickets, was filling out the information tab and I put the year of my Birthday wrong! Now when I tried to sign up again. I'm now stuck on the waiting list....Great.

Waitlisted for Miami...

Though I have no idea how space would open...it's not like people are going to be like "Oh I'm not going. Let me take 5 minutes and cancel my ticket..."

So surprising too. Miami people don't give a shit about anything.

MSFT should put up a competing event in Aventura, j/s.
It says on the ticket that your spot is reserved for 15 minutes after doors open. After that, it's first come, first served for those in the wait list line.

I would go to this but driving up to Century City at 5:30 pm on a monday would be hell, stupid LA traffic
Completely agree, but got on the Waiting List in case I change my mind and decide to risk it. Plus, my favorite ramen shop is in Culver City so it wouldn't be a total waste of time.

Waitlisted for Miami...

Though I have no idea how space would open...it's not like people are going to be like "Oh I'm not going. Let me take 5 minutes and cancel my ticket..."

So surprising too. Miami people don't give a shit about anything.

MSFT should put up a competing event in Aventura, j/s.
Same here! IDK about that waitlist tho. I live up in Pompano so I dont want to go to Aventura for nothing lol

DC one sold out. Wasn't gonna go anyway, my birthday, so I'm gonna enjoy all the E3 coverage at home with family. My birthday wish is a Darksiders 3 announcement, I can dream.

I'll skip this. I don't want to use my PTO for that (saving for PAX). And trying to get from my house to downtown Seattle during peak traffic would be a two hour slog at the minimum.

Glad this is way out in Garland for the DFW area or I'd be mad that I only heard about it now and it's waitlisted.

5 million people in the area and the only theater doing it is along the highway undergoing major reconstruction that 75% of the population would need to take.

I'll be visiting home the week of this, and the Missouri one is 5 minutes from where I'll be, but it's already sold out. Probably for the better, I have a hunch it'll be a keychain or poster given away, and not really sure I want to waste two hours of my vacation on this.

Same here! IDK about that waitlist tho. I live up in Pompano so I dont want to go to Aventura for nothing lol
It's not in Aventura, it's deep in Miami on US 1 past UMiami. So even further for you, I'm used to the drive so it isn't that bad. After hearing that about it only being reserved for 15 mins, I'm sure I can get there early enough to get myself a spot.

Also, apparently the MSFT Store opening is tomorrow at 11am. There is a line up happening now near Macy's- people who camp out will get giveaways and the doorbusters are a Dell tab for $99 or a Surface Pro 2 for $199. If I didn't work, I'd be there right now for the surface.

bread's done
Back