We just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boOTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']

When does Grindhouse hit DVD?[/quote]
Do you mean the two movies together? I dont know if there's a date planned for that or if it will happen at all. What I do know is that Death Proof released this past Tuesday and Planet Terror is going to release October 16th.

[quote name='Maklershed']These people should be ashamed to call themselves Americans. Ironically, they're probably the same people whose bumpers are littered with American flag stickers and "support our troops" ribbons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnmvToZjRIc[/quote]

Kind of late on this, but yeah, while I don't think there's anything wrong with loading your bumper with whatever sticker you want, espc. ones as harmless as "support our troops" or the flag of your own country, which ever it may be, most people who think they are the best Americans are usually the worst and those labeled the worst are usually doing what's best.

[quote name='Maklershed']Do you mean the two movies together? I dont know if there's a date planned for that or if it will happen at all. What I do know is that Death Proof released this past Tuesday and Planet Terror is going to release October 16th.[/QUOTE]That works too.
I'm doubtful as to whether they could fit both onto DVD anyways. =p

[quote name='Maklershed']Do you mean the two movies together? I dont know if there's a date planned for that or if it will happen at all. What I do know is that Death Proof released this past Tuesday and Planet Terror is going to release October 16th.[/quote]

Aren't both those movies on the short side, since they were shown together? Doesn't seem like they'd be worth buying on their own.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Kind of late on this, but yeah, while I don't think there's anything wrong with loading your bumper with whatever sticker you want, espc. ones as harmless as "support our troops" or the flag of your own country, which ever it may be, most people who think they are the best Americans are usually the worst and those labeled the worst are usually doing what's best.[/QUOTE]
I don't want to speak for Mak but I don't think he has a problem with support our troop bumper stickers. He was trying to show the irony of how some of the most un-American people claim to be the most patriotic.

[quote name='TFN']My mom keeps walking in on me smoking. :/[/quote]

Let her toke and then she'll leave you alone. =3

Messing around in infinity mode on Dead Rising.

My plan I'm following:
-Stock up on Health items
-find someplace safe to drop them off and hide
-find more health
-Once I have all the food gathered, sit in that place and wait.
-?????
-Profit!

Ugh just found out my first grad school application is due on November 1st.

The dates for each school are:
- Nov 1
- Dec 10
- Dec 15
- Feb 1
- Feb 15

So bizarre.

[quote name='TFN']Naw.

Hes a joke... not even real. :(

I said something to thekeybladewars C-Wizzy related.. she went insane and told me I was fucking stupid and not funny, that we should all stop talking like him cause we're fucking idiots/not funny for acting like him.

She sucks dilldew.[/QUOTE]
Yet she thought it was funny, at one time... and even talked like him, herself.

It proves that women actually do not have opinions.

What does OTT mean?

a.) Book
b.) Pepsi
c.) Gain
d.) Igga
f.) Book

[quote name='TFN']I said something to thekeybladewars C-Wizzy related.. she went insane and told me I was fucking stupid and not funny, that we should all stop talking like him cause we're fucking idiots/not funny for acting like him.[/QUOTE] She's right.

[quote name='utopianmachine']And I still don't know what OTT means. I'm a sad panda.[/QUOTE]
You should make a thread like this guy. Then you'll get your answer.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:roll:

Where's my fuckin' zombie raptor? :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm having a dry creativity spout. :'[

[quote name='dcfox']You should make a thread like this guy. Then you'll get your answer.[/quote]

No, then I'd get my asshole reemed. "Over the top' is the only definition I can find. I just thought OTT was more interesting than that.

[quote name='utopianmachine']No, then I'd get my asshole reemed. "Over the top' is the only definition I can find. I just thought OTT was more interesting than that.[/quote]

I believe it's Off Topic Thread.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, has anyone figured out yet if the GHIII Wireless PS3 controller will work with 1 & 2 plus 80's for the PS2?[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew this as well. I have been wanting to try out Guitar hero and the local store has cheap GH games, but I am scared that the wireless guitars are not going to be BC with the old games.

[quote name='TFN']
I said something to thekeybladewars C-Wizzy related.. she went insane and told me I was ing stupid and not funny, that we should all stop talking like him cause we're ing idiots/not funny for acting like him.[/QUOTE]

Alright we need the Chad Daddy quotes upped ten-fold.

Oooh look at final fantasy 12 where you run around like a little girl and shit. fuck. Everybody knows that girls can't do shit other than SUCK DICK.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Alright we need the Chad Daddy quotes upped ten-fold.

Oooh look at final fantasy 12 where you run around like a little girl and shit. fuck. Everybody knows that girls can't do shit other than SUCK DICK.[/QUOTE] Fail.

I'm mad because GH2 still doesn't have that new song pack up and it got my hopes up.
Not only that, but I read that GH3 won't have a quick play multiplayer option.
:[

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, has anyone figured out yet if the GHIII Wireless PS3 controller will work with 1 & 2 plus 80's for the PS2?[/quote]

you can get the PS2 controllers to work via adapter for GH, but they don't seem to work right for GH2/80s which is a baffling occurance.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you can get the PS2 controllers to work via adapter for GH, but they don't seem to work right for GH2/80s which is a baffling occurance.[/QUOTE]

Yeahm, they supposeldy don't work right. So I'd rather wait and find out if GH3 will work properly. If not, I'll get it for 360 and get GH2 for the 360. Otherwise, I'll get it for PS3 so I can use it with my GH1 and 80's. And then pick up GH2 later on.

Goblin_Bowling_Team.jpg

I never knew if you could use these cards, or not.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I think I love you, Temp. But not your siggie. That's creepy shit.[/quote]

Yeah, i'm probably the nicest person in here. All these other guys? Demons I tell you. Straight from the bowels of hades. Watch out for a hellion named Strell.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Yeahm, they supposeldy don't work right. So I'd rather wait and find out if GH3 will work properly. If not, I'll get it for 360 and get GH2 for the 360. Otherwise, I'll get it for PS3 so I can use it with my GH1 and 80's. And then pick up GH2 later on.[/quote]

Motherfucker.

I have an adapter. I have GH/GH2. I have a ps3.

The adapter works fine with the ps2 guitar for GH, but I had no luck with GH2. The GH2 problem seems like they switched buttons up or something... (3rd fret starts mapping to 1st... not sure why it changes, exactly.)

GH1 + Adapater = success. I can vouch for that.

[quote name='Brak']
Goblin_Bowling_Team.jpg

I never knew if you could use these cards, or not.[/QUOTE]Unglued and Unhinged cards are illegal for normal tournaments, but there's nothing stopping you from using them casually or in tournaments specifically for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back