Weighted Companion Cube Plush Back in Stock

jmiller80

CAGiversary!
These sold out soon after hitting Kotaku/Joystiq when they were introduced last fall. This is the first restock (not counting the limited number sold at a premium to benefit Child's Play).

WCC Plush - $29.95
http://store.valvesoftware.com/productshowcase/productshowcase_WCC-Plush.html

WCC Fuzzies (a la fuzzy dice) - $29.95
http://store.valvesoftware.com/productshowcase/productshowcase_WCC-Fuzzies.html

The Valve store offers free standard shipping with a $50.00 purchase.

FYI, I added pictures of the plush over on Goozex.
http://www.goozex.com/community/forums/t/19370.aspx

[quote name='(psp)snake']lol, i love how this is on the hot deals section. its not a deal $30 is a rip off. this is more of a annoucement then anything.[/quote]

Yea cause we never see threads about overpriced collectors editions posted with absolutly no discount in here.

[quote name='Caliburn']:roll:

Newly listed eBay auction for $69 BIN

4 separate auctions listed today. Today.

eBay prices will continue to drop and horders hoping to resell will be distraught when prices will plateau. This particular auctionass is selling directly from the valve store, 10 available for $69 each. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I'll notify the authorities. I can't believe someone would try to sell something for more than retail on ebay. Just goes to show nothing's sacred anymore.

[quote name='Caliburn']:roll:

Newly listed eBay auction for $69 BIN

4 separate auctions listed today. Today.

eBay prices will continue to drop and horders hoping to resell will be distraught when prices will plateau. This particular auctionass is selling directly from the valve store, 10 available for $69 each. Ugh.[/quote]

Wow I hope everyone can get $60 for it so I will be able to sell one of mine - it will be like getting one for free!

[quote name='ReaperZER0']Does anyone have a personal picture of one of these? I'd like to get an idea of the size comparison of it.[/quote]

6x6x6

Fits inside a regular 8.5"x11" sheet of paper.

[quote name='xl_prankster_lx']That is the farthest thing from a deal at 30 bucks.

But then again flipping it on Ebay is easy money right?[/quote]

If the prices don't plateau too low. The run was about 2,700 pieces. I'm just hoping they sell out quick to keep the ebay prices decent. ($60 would be nice.)

I saw they were in stock from Kotaku. I missed out the first time around, so I'm happy they're back now. I really wanted to get my boyfriend one for Valentine's Day, too bad they didn't restock in time :cry: But I made sure to pick one up for him today :D

Dang, didn't the first run go for $20? I was all set to buy one, but $35.50 for a small cube is a bit much. I wonder if I should buy two and see if I can flip one on eBay to lower the overall cost...

I placed my order. $30 was a lot, but I really loved Portal.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Free if you purchase $50 and 5.50 otherwise cheapest.[/quote]
The cheapest shipping for me was $2.80.

[quote name='ekidnagrrl']How can you check the stock on valve products? How many are left now?[/quote]
add a large amount an item into your shopping cart, then there should be some red text says something like we only have ___ units in stock.

picked up one of each, thanks op

bread's done
Back