Weinergate is finally over OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Beat Link's Awakening. That was fun. I've got OoT to move on to, DoA coming in tomorrow, RE Mercenaries coming in Tuesday, and I still need to play Ghost Recon.

3DS overload.[/QUOTE]

You know, if you keep doing that, you may go blind.

That was a masturbation joke.

[quote name='Number83']I 100% agree. When we called the hospital and told them they pretty much said, if it isn't 101.5 then don't bring him in. According to the surgeon, the body reacts to trauma by increasing body temperatures, so all the PT he was doing and movement yesterday, it makes sense.

Thats what has us concerned, especially because he's allergic to amoxicillin and they had to give him some other antibiotics.

Fortunately, after the Tylenol and cold compress they recommended, it went down to 99.0 and is holding steady as of when I left for work this morning.

The trick with kids is to get them involved into video games as early as you can (Nos. 84 and 85 were playing as early as they could hold a controller without trying to eat it), up to the point where you can set up a second console in another room and they leave you alone. Especially on World of Warcraft raid night!

___

That exactly what the surgeon told us too, that they'll prolly just stick him with an IV and give him Tylenol and "make him wait until I get done my round of golf tomorrow" (He was kidding, of course...but I wonder). He said if it's still high to bring him back, but fortunately it seems to have come down.

/highfive[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear he's feeling better. When they give you a specific of "101.5" they mean "101.5" and anything less, though it seems significant, is actually insignificant. My mom had a total hip replacement a year and a half ago and since I was unemployed at the time, I was her primary caregiver. They kept her an extra day because she had a fever, turns out the urinary catheter had caused a bladder infection, something totally unrelated to the hip, and could've been better managed at home than in the hospital, but they didn't know what the infection was at first, so they erred on the side of caution.

They have those specific landmarks based on hundreds of thousands of patients and they always err on the side of caution. Even 101.5 could be considered relatively "low" after that type of surgery, but with kids they don't mess around.

[quote name='Eviltude']I gave my card to a bartender at a place I go to regularly Friday night and ended up paying cash. Turns out he charged my card too, which is ridiculous since I didn't sign anything. Naturally I didn't keep my receipt so I paid $60 for $30 in drinks.[/QUOTE]
Call your bank.

Lawdy ..

mary-elizabeth-winstead.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']The 3D in Ocarina of Time 3DS is more of a chore than a fun feature. Turning that right off.[/QUOTE]

I usually turn it on for the cinematics. They did a good job on the 3D. If the viewing angle wasn't so shitty, I'd have 3D on the whole time.

I wish I learned about Firefox sooner. I've been trying it out for the past few months after years of being exclusive to Internet Explorer and it's so much easier to use. Funny how IE 9 is trying to be like Firefox (which I originally thought was a program for hackers) yet has more problems than IE 8 did. I also tried Google Chrome for the first time this morning and it too was less of a hassle to navigate than Internet Explorer.

I feel like such a newbie for asking this, but what is considered the browser of choice at CAG?

[quote name='Cage017']I wish I learned about Firefox sooner. I've been trying it out for the past few months after years of being exclusive to Internet Explorer and it's so much easier to use. Funny how IE 9 is trying to be like Firefox (which I originally thought was a program for hackers) yet has more problems than IE 8 did. I also tried Google Chrome for the first time this morning and it too was less of a hassle to navigate than Internet Explorer.

I feel like such a newbie for asking this, but what is considered the browser of choice at CAG?[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=12146

[quote name='Cage017']I wish I learned about Firefox sooner. I've been trying it out for the past few months after years of being exclusive to Internet Explorer and it's so much easier to use. Funny how IE 9 is trying to be like Firefox (which I originally thought was a program for hackers) yet has more problems than IE 8 did. I also tried Google Chrome for the first time this morning and it too was less of a hassle to navigate than Internet Explorer.

I feel like such a newbie for asking this, but what is considered the browser of choice at CAG?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but :lol:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I usually turn it on for the cinematics. They did a good job on the 3D. If the viewing angle wasn't so shitty, I'd have 3D on the whole time.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I turned it on for the cinematics too, and I tried it for the gameplay but it caused too many problems. :/

Kinda disappointed by that, but it still looks awesome.

Green Lantern wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. It could have been better, but it was still worth it.

Transformers in XD+3D tomorrow at 8:30pm...woot!

It's been about a week since HR suspended my co-worker to investigate her wrong doings. She just texted me they're about to fire her. Just proves our manager will throw anybody under the bus to keep her 100k+ position.

While I might be biased, I feel like the situation could've been dealt in-house rather than sending it to HR. When you call for an investigation through HR, it's just a matter of time before they line up all their ducks in a row and get you fired.

My coworker essentially got in trouble for signing (aka forging) her employees' (2 to be exact) Personell Action Forms. These forms are evaluations for her employees to get their annual raises. Employees need to sign these forms to acknowledge their evaluation and get their raises. In this case, her employees are seasonal and were in out of town/in college. She did the evaluations over the phone and confirmed with her employees that she would signed for them. Instead of actually signing for them (aka person 1 is signing for person 2) She tried to imitate the actual signatures of her employees. She turns the PAFs to her manager and sees the signatures on the forms are similar and immediately calls HR to investigate instead of confronting my coworker. Yes, what she did was wrong, but it could have been dealt with in a very direct manner in-house instead of blowing it out of proportion which, I think, will cost her her job. I only feel its a matter of time before I get called into my manager's office for some petty bullshit I didn't even know I did.

[quote name='Maklershed']WSB - are you gonna make that comic about Cheapy's radiated poop?

I'm surprised the Chrome percentage is so low.[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes yes yes.

[quote name='Maklershed']WSB - are you gonna make that comic about Cheapy's radiated poop?

I'm surprised the Chrome percentage is so low.[/QUOTE]

I despise Chrome. The fucking thing keeps showing what pages I visit the most! I can't have that shit.

I wish I learned about Firefox sooner. I've been trying it out for the past few months after years of being exclusive to Internet Explorer and it's so much easier to use. Funny how IE 9 is trying to be like Firefox (which I originally thought was a program for hackers) yet has more problems than IE 8 did. I also tried Google Chrome for the first time this morning and it too was less of a hassle to navigate than Internet Explorer.

I feel like such a newbie for asking this, but what is considered the browser of choice at CAG?

Don't feel bad. We use Firefox at work, and I used Safari for years, but recently switched to chrome and it seems much more faster to me.

Went to the Old Country Buffet with my parents for Sunday breakfast and noticed that the "Land of &" charges you .99 for drinks. I don't mind, because they have icees, but it still sucks.

Still grinding away on the house. Still can't move in until some shit is done.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']story[/QUOTE]

Not to mention she's going to have a hell of a time finding a new job with that following her. She might want to kill herself and start over fresh. Maybe she'll be reincarnated as ant...an ant queen!!!!!

I went pretty much all day without looking at my toe that I smashed. I know it's hurt, but there isn't shit I can do about it so there's no use worrying about it. I just took my sock off to reveal my entire toe is reddish purple with blue trailing about two inches up my foot. It looks gross.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']She texted me again saying she just got her letter of intent to terminate. She can appeal it, but she better get a hell of a lawyer.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Make sure you cover your ass.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I despise Chrome. The fucking thing keeps showing what pages I visit the most! I can't have that shit.[/QUOTE]

ahaha.

ctrl+shift+n. :cool:

Morning OTT!

[quote name='craven_fiend']Hello, OTT. Miss me? Notice my absence?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Yes, to get caught up on all the posts since the last time you were on, please go back 1 1/2 pages...that should cover it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Lorenzo Charles dies and Russell Wilson commits to play football at Wisconsin. Shitty day to be a Wolfpack alum.[/QUOTE]

He had been released from the team for a long time. The decision yesterday was between baseball, Wisconsin, or Auburn.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm thinking maybe Alice when I'm done with Vanquish? Although I should really work on my backlog.[/QUOTE]

I'm having that same dilemma. Just beat L.A. Noire last night and pretty sure I want to go shooter next, but which? I ave Metro 2033, Vanquish, and Dead Space 2 to name a few.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohhhh Metro 2033 ... gimme![/QUOTE]

I can't exactly trade it for Bulletstorm though since I already have that. :razz:

[quote name='2DMention'].

Went to the Old Country Buffet with my parents for Sunday breakfast and noticed that the "Land of &" charges you .99 for drinks. I don't mind, because they have icees, but it still sucks.

Still grinding away on the house. Still can't move in until some shit is done.[/QUOTE]

Dear god Hometown (or Old Country) Buffet is horrible. We keep going back about once a year because "Well, some of that food looks good in the commercial".

The only decent Buffets are Golden Corral (one of the things I miss most aboust Alaska) and Ryan's down south.

[quote name='munch']He had been released from the team for a long time. The decision yesterday was between baseball, Wisconsin, or Auburn.[/QUOTE]

I know, but it wasn't like he didn't want to continue playing here. Tom O'Brien forced him out because he was going to play baseball in the spring. Mike Glennon better have a really good season or TOB is going to catch a lot of heat.

[quote name='DT778']255. Let's combine our points and get one of the big prizes.[/QUOTE]
Screw you guys, I'm buying 4 superballs and one of those cheap plastic rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back