Welcome to CAG 2.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, wow, just a suggestion. You should take questions from the OTT for the people you are interviewing and choose a few to ask. Like a "The OTT's Sack" segment.[/quote]"The OTT's Sack" :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Is Likwid's SATA ports getting the job done?[/QUOTE]

So he says. Chump's peeling off his sticker right now.

Uh... no. Bitch be smokin.
hitominekoccen3.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']Heh, she is pretty cute.[/quote]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I think i'll do up some COD then head to bed.

I got 27 and 9 last game. :D[/QUOTE]

I'll join you if my friend isn't up for Gears.

[quote name='zewone']No one wants to read about you, JohnnyFiveDarko.[/quote]
I'd rather read about Zewone, that goes by the hacker alias, Zewone, and how he slides hash brown marathon's in between binge drinking and banging broads his friends hook him up with. :cool:

If zew wants, he can be interviewed for next week. I think all of CAG wants to hear his answers to the hard hitting questions about hacking.

[quote name='seanr1221']But isn't she like...16/17 in that pic? :whistle2:|[/quote]Something tells me that wouldn't stop most here.:lol:

Hash browns? I'm not sure what you mean, but it sounds badass.

Wow, I'll take your interview to legitimize your blog. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']Hash browns? I'm not sure what you mean, but it sounds badass.

Wow, I'll take your interview to legitimize your blog. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You heard it here first.

[quote name='lordwow']Nioce.

Well Rocko is up next. If you guys have any questions, quote this and then put them in. And I'll compile them and send them along with my questions. And of course, you'll all be credited in my blog for you questions.

Interviews are going to be epic.[/quote]
Q: If someone held a gun to your head and told you you had to have sex with one male member of the OTT who would it be and why?

[quote name='seanr1221']But isn't she like...16/17 in that pic? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Who is that? I know I've seen this picture before.

[quote name='JolietJake']Something tells me that wouldn't stop most here.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Age of consent is 16 here in MA... so...

I'm confused... that face makes me think you find that a bad thing... :whistle2:k

[quote name='seanr1221']But isn't she like...16/17 in that pic? :whistle2:|[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']Q: If someone held a gun to your head and told you you had to have sex with one male member of the OTT who would it be and why?[/QUOTE]

Nice, keeping it edgy and controversial. Ratings are going to go through the roof when the Christian Coalition on CAG hears about this.

A couple OTT's ago, someone recommended you eat something starchy to soak up the alcohol in your system in order for you to sober up before your big date. Pretty badass.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']A couple OTT's ago, someone recommended you eat something starchy to soak up the alcohol in your system in order for you to sober up before your big date. Pretty badass.[/QUOTE]

My driving instructor recommended that in case we ever went "drinking and driving"

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']A couple OTT's ago, someone recommended you eat something starchy to soak up the alcohol in your system in order for you to sober up before your big date. Pretty badass.[/QUOTE]

Oh, why would I do that? That faster I get drunk, the cheaper it is.

Well Rocko is up next. If you guys have any questions, quote this and then put them in. And I'll compile them and send them along with my questions. And of course, you'll all be credited in my blog for you questions.

Q: If you had to 69 someone in a lawn chair, in a closet, who would it be?
[quote name='zewone']Oh, why would I do that? That faster I get drunk, the cheaper it is.[/quote]
I don't know. Someone else recommended it and you thought it was a fantastic idea.

Getting drunk sucks. Getting high is cheaper, faster, tastes better and doesn't leave you puking with a massive headache and photosensitivity.

Again?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Q: If you had to 69 someone in a lawn chair, in a closet, who would it be?[/quote]

[quote name='zewone']Oh, why would I do that? That faster I get drunk, the cheaper it is.[/quote]

I'll drink to that...

[quote name='Kayden']KMFDM[/QUOTE]

I meant the picture of that chick.

Oh, and this is my shameless plug to get into Ass the OTT Turns. Boring but there it is.

Q: Would you rather wear a beard made of dcfox's pubic hair or a beard made of JFD's pubic hair?

Q: Is Shadow Run worth $8?

Uh... trick question... dcfox waxes and JFD hasn't sprouted nub fuzz yet.

[quote name='dcfox']Q: Would you rather wear a beard made of dcfox's pubic hair or a beard made of JFD's pubic hair?[/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']Looks like the head honcho is too cool to be my friend. No interview for him.[/QUOTE]

He's like the opposite of Tom

Isn't that av from Quantum Leap?

[quote name='lordwow']Looks like the head honcho is too cool to be my friend. No interview for him.[/quote]

Had an interview for an accounting position with the DEA yesterday. Pretty much nailed it but the problem is that if I get the offer I have to get a top level secret clearance by the government that takes 6+ months. So fuck that, that is too long of a wait for a shitty paying job.

[quote name='DT778']Had an interview for an accounting position with the DEA yesterday. Pretty much nailed it but the problem is that if I get the offer I have to get a top level secret clearance by the government that takes 6+ months. So fuck that, that is too long of a wait for a shitty paying job.[/QUOTE]

No more OTT for you.

[quote name='DT778']Had an interview for an accounting position with the DEA yesterday. Pretty much nailed it but the problem is that if I get the offer I have to get a top level secret clearance by the government that takes 6+ months. So fuck that, that is too long of a wait for a shitty paying job.[/QUOTE]

:whee: I know of a few people who had to do that. They go and interview like everyone that ever knew you. I know that my boss got interviewed by a secret service agent about her, and she hadn't worked there in like 5+ years.

Gobernmont pension.

[quote name='DT778']Had an interview for an accounting position with the DEA yesterday. Pretty much nailed it but the problem is that if I get the offer I have to get a top level secret clearance by the government that takes 6+ months. So fuck that, that is too long of a wait for a shitty paying job.[/quote]

I started watching Quantum Leap again after it had been 10 years since I had seen it last. I only made it through three episodes before I gave up. Didn't seem as good as I had remembered.

[quote name='lordwow']:whee: I know of a few people who had to do that. They go and interview like everyone that ever knew you. I know that my boss got interviewed by a secret service agent about her, and she hadn't worked there in like 5+ years.[/quote]I've seen the form they want you to fill out. Shit is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back