Welcome to CAG 2.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Damn, fuckers need to slow down...

I was busy having family members asking when I'm gonna find someone to settle down and have kids with at Bennigan's :whistle2:|

While at said Bennigan's, my Guiness glaze burger came without the promised side of said glaze.

When I asked the dumb bitch waitress for the glaze the menu promised, she looked at me like I schtupped the corpse of a grandparent in the arse... :booty:

Hey Plume, didja find the PS card reader for that Triple at KMart?[/quote]

That burger is so fucking good.

[quote name='Kayden']Transformers the Movie!

Gib enerjon goodie.[/QUOTE]

You're the first to mention my tag. Everyone always comments on the AV. I always thought there would be more Transformers fans here.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I started watching Quantum Leap again after 10 years since I had seen it last. I only made it through three episodes before I gave up. Didn't seem as good as I had remembered.[/QUOTE]

It's not. Much of it is repetitive, and cheesy now, but it was one of those things "at the time" it was really controversial and ahead of it's time

If you're going to watch Quantum Leap now, I suggest only watching these episodes:

- The Color of Truth - 1.06 - He leaps into a Black Guy (this episode saved the show from cancellation)
- Jimmy - 2.08 - He leaps into a mentally disabled guy in the 60s (Amazing, especially Al's revelation)
- MIA - 2.22 - He leaps into a detective, but something fishy is going on (Probably the best hour of TV this show had)
- The Leap Home - 3.01 - He leaps into himself when he's young (Powerful stuff, especially when he tries to change his family's future)
- The Leap Home, Part 2 - 3.02 - Great 2nd part to Part 1. Really brings it full circle when he does what he preached against to Al in MIA.
- Last Dance Before An Execution - 3.19 - Leaps into a Death Row Inmate 48 hours before his execution.
- Shock Theater - 3.22 - Gets zapped. Ok finale, but really just for the setup for cliffhanger.
- The Leap Back - 4.01 - Him and Al leap into each other.
- Temptation Eyes - 4.13 - A psychic can see who he really is, and they fall in love.
- A Leap for Lisa - 4.22 - Al's past gets screwed up by his leap.
- Lee Harvey Oswald - 5.01/.02 - Pretty interesting retelling.
- Trilogy - 5.08/.09/.10 - Great 3 parter where he keeps leaping into related people through time.
- Mirror Image - 5.22 - Finale. I love the ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kayden']JimmyMac moment:
image1fh1.gif
[/quote]

Who is that?

[quote name='lordwow']
It's not. Much of it is repetitive, and cheesy now, but it was one of those things "at the time" it was really controversial and ahead of it's time

If you're going to watch Quantum Leap now, I suggest only watching these episodes:

- The Color of Truth - 1.06 - He leaps into a Black Guy (this episode saved the show from cancellation)
- Jimmy - 2.08 - He leaps into a mentally disabled guy in the 60s (Amazing, especially Al's revelation)
- MIA - 2.22 - He leaps into a detective, but something fishy is going on (Probably the best hour of TV this show had)
- The Leap Home - 3.01 - He leaps into himself when he's young (Powerful stuff, especially when he tries to change his family's future)
- The Leap Home, Part 2 - 3.02 - Great 2nd part to Part 1. Really brings it full circle when he does what he preached against to Al in MIA.
- Last Dance Before An Execution - 3.19 - Leaps into a Death Row Inmate 48 hours before his execution.
- Shock Theater - 3.22 - Gets zapped. Ok finale, but really just for the setup for cliffhanger.
- The Leap Back - 4.01 - Him and Al leap into each other.
- Temptation Eyes - 4.13 - A psychic can see who he really is, and they fall in love.
- A Leap for Lisa - 4.22 - Al's past gets screwed up by his leap.
- Lee Harvey Oswald - 5.01/.02 - Pretty interesting retelling.
- Trilogy - 5.08/.09/.10 - Great 3 parter where he keeps leaping into related people through time.
- Mirror Image - 5.22 - Finale. I love the ending.[/quote]

Ok, i'll check them out. Maybe it'll get me past the cheesy ones.

I love that last video, where they're showing him with a light saber. :rofl:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow...

I have a theory that fat kids are always whacking people with sticks.[/QUOTE]

Kayden carries a tree branch with him all the time

[quote name='Moxio']Why is DoK in there?[/quote]

Ask Linkinprime, he made it.

Where is Link anyway? I haven't seem him around much since 2.0 launched.

You can't, after pimping out the CAGcast so much, Cheapy realized he can make more money by having ads you can't get rid of. The want for more money is strong

But seriously IDK, and I have no problem with what Cheapy's doing

Browsing CAG in PA (with IE) was pretty shitty. I had no idea how full of ads the place was.

Adblock Plus for the win.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Are Game Boy Players for Gamecubes still hot wants?[/QUOTE]

Doubtful, though you should check eBay for the real news.

[quote name='anomynous']You can't, after pimping out the CAGcast so much, Cheapy realized he can make more money by having ads you can't get rid of. The want for more money is strong

But seriously IDK, and I have no problem with what Cheapy's doing[/quote]
HOLY SHIT

Anomynous was right!

68739171fe2.jpg

[quote name='zewone']I think I'm pretty light.[/quote]

But are you white?

I've been under the impression that you're Mexican (or some sort of Latino) for almost two years. Have I been misled?

[quote name='moojuice']HOLY SHIT

Anomynous was right!

68739171fe2.jpg

........[/quote]

[quote name='anomynous']You can't, after pimping out the CAGcast so much, Cheapy realized he can make more money by having ads you can't get rid of. The want for more money is strong

But seriously IDK, and I have no problem with what Cheapy's doing[/quote]

No, he isn't.
What version of Firefox are you using? It's not supposed to do that...obviously.

Hmm.

Not sure if I should buy Batman Begins for $7.50 this week at Target, or buy the special edition boxset thing next week at BB for $28.

It comes with $7.50 movie cash, so that makes it a $20.50 cost, so I'm paying $13 more for a 128MB flash drive (which my mother has been needing), as well as some Joker lenticular thing, two extra discs, and some post cards.

:whistle2:k

I'd also like to get that anime Batman thing that comes out next week. Probably only the single disc, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back