Welcome to CAG 2.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Nah, it's in NYC.
Apparently they have some famous cheesecake.

I'm making a list of things to do.[/quote]

Too bad you weren't going to Manhattan on a Sunday.

In the times I've been to NYC...I always get the most touristy shit done on Sundays. You can even find street parking on Sundays!!!:hot:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
They range from game addiction, why I have no girlfriend, and other weird issues some may say.[/quote]

*points at sig*

;)

And Joemang...yikes

[quote name='joe2187']Impossible, those two are some of the most pathetic and useless beings on the face of this planet. One is so fucked on PCP that his brain is fried and the other is a fuckwit who does nothing but smoke pot all day. My throat is sore from yelling at them.

Link, the General Hospital is notorious for...discharging certain patients Via Taxi to a free clinic in the middle of downtown LA and leaving them wandering the streets in just in their hospital gown and slippers. Hopefully that isnt the case.[/quote]

Oh wow...I'm speechless.

[quote name='joe2187']Found her, In better hospital...thank god insurance.

Sleep now.[/quote]

Good to hear, Joe. I'll be praying for her.

Geez, Joe. Sorry to hear this. Something is going to have to be done, because if they continue to have charge of her and continue in their neglect she'll wind up worse next time.

No one wants to mess with family, but if they're not responsible enough to care for her, once you know where she is and know she's okay at the moment, I'd call the cops and make sure the hospital contacted them about what happened.

[quote name='joe2187']Found her, In better hospital...thank god insurance.[/quote]Get some rest. I'll be praying for y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back