Welcome to CAG 2.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Call of Duty 5 action figures?

:whistle2:|

COD4 would be a much better choice...[/quote]
Any which ones would be super lame.

Make sure you add a bit about me leaving town to go get mugged Bard.
I'll be in Chika/Frosty's neighborhood.

I haven't been on a plane in a few years.
I'm kinda scurred again.

bootycall_01.jpg

:rofl:

[quote name='dallow']Make sure you add a bit about me leaving town to go get mugged Bard.
I'll be in Chika/Frosty's neighborhood.

I haven't been on a plane in a few years.
I'm kinda scurred again.[/QUOTE]

As long as you get to cruise altitude, your chances are pretty good. The only things that can happen up there are structural failure leading to decompression (TWA Flight 800 (if you believe the ntsb report)) or hydrolics failure, or a very unlikely collision (there's been like 2 ever).

Landing can be dangerous, but generally only in bad weather.

You can't scare me Wow. :cool:

Actually, it's just the anticipation of getting on a plane that makes me nervous.
Once I"m on, I quite like the feel of it.

[quote name='manthing']Dallow 'likes the feel' of a long metal phallic object?

:whistle2:k[/quote]
I'm taking a prop plane. :O

Holy shit...

Threads can haz attachments?

I wonder what exactly is attachment-able

:whistle2:k

Dallow, there ARE phallic prop planes you know...

;)

I've only taken a prop plane once. It was a Dash-8, a bumpy as hell ride, but I enjoyed it.

Dash_8.jpg

Oh actually, I was in a Cessna once as well.

[quote name='Maklershed']Your pilot?

50224.jpg
[/QUOTE]

No, it was a training flight. I sat in the copilot seat with a certified instructor in the pilot seat.

[quote name='lordwow']No, it was a training flight. I sat in the copilot seat with a certified instructor in the pilot seat.[/quote]

Your certified instructor?

Steven_Weber.jpg

When I get into my long, metal phallic flying contraption, I'll think of you manthing.

Attachements?
So like we can upload files for each other?

[quote name='Number83']I can play that on the piano...That and "Alone" by Heart.[/QUOTE]

83, that is so awesome it is basically :86: Like the year Top Gun was released.

[quote name='Maklershed']:83: - how pumped are you for Force Unleashed?[/quote]

On a scale of 1 to 10? 39!

It just sucks that, according to rumor, more than half of the staff that worked on the game from Lucasarts was let go during the recent layoffs.

[quote name='lordwow']83, that is so awesome it is basically :86: Like the year Top Gun was released.[/quote]

I feel the need...The need, for speed.

07-i-feel-the-need.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, write me a poem instead. :cool:[/quote]
To JFD. By Walt Whitman

Let us twain walk aside from the forum;
Now we are together privately in message, do you discard ceremony,
Come! post for me what has yet been been posted to none --
Tell me the whole thread,
Tell me what you would not tell your otter, wife, husband or physician.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think I'm gonna go play me some Resident Evil 4. Rumors have it, it's the best of the series.[/quote]
You haven't played it yet? I wish I was you, there's something about playing that game for the first time...

[quote name='Number83']I feel the need...The need, for speed.

07-i-feel-the-need.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I swear to god, if the Top Gun soundtrack came out on Rock Band, I would pay $20 for it.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think I'm gonna go play me some Resident Evil 4. Rumors have it, it's the best of the series.[/quote]

RE4 kicks the ass.

[quote name='Maklershed']:83: - how pumped are you for Force Unleashed?[/quote]

[quote name='Number83']On a scale of 1 to 10? 39!

It just sucks that, according to rumor, more than half of the staff that worked on the game from Lucasarts was let go during the recent layoffs.[/quote]

Have you seen the footage of the PSP version? It looks REAL nice...:bouncy:

And I saw a figure of that chick with lightsaber tonfas last night at TRU. Still seems like a dumb idea.

I also been seeing a 'native' painted Rancor at Targets. I hope we get to fight that thing in the game :pray:

[quote name='dallow'] Top Gun[/quote]

Airplane>Naked Gun>>>>>>>Hot Shots

But those all pale in comparison to Epic Movie and Meet the Spartans ;)

Just never got around to it. Watched my friend play for hours and only tried it out.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAVx8whgwng[/media]

[quote name='lordwow']I swear to god, if the Top Gun soundtrack came out on Rock Band, I would pay $20 for it.[/quote]

Easy there! You're approaching the "Danger Zone"!

[quote name='manthing']
But now that I've hooked up the PS2 to a TV and am forcing myself to actually play these PS2 games I've been picking up cheap for the past 2 years...:bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

Yeah, I have a ton of PS2 games that I haven't gotten around to. The highest profile being Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, RE4, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Odin Sphere.

[quote name='guinaevere']To JFD. By Walt Whitman

Let us twain walk aside from the forum;
Now we are together privately in message, do you discard ceremony,
Come! post for me what has yet been been posted to none --
Tell me the whole thread,
Tell me what you would not tell your otter, wife, husband or physician.[/quote]
Walt Whitman sure knows how to find a place in my heart. :oops:

Good Morning OTT.

I didn't get up until 9am this morning unfortunately. :whistle2:( I did post more SingStar videos in my blog yesterday, which I saw manthing noticed. I may make a blog entry over DDR and play that too. :p

My blog won't be all gaming related, I just gotta get in the mood to write about other stuff.

Good thing is, I've caught up on sleep a bit.

[quote name='manthing']Have you seen the footage of the PSP version? It looks REAL nice...:bouncy:

And I saw a figure of that chick with lightsaber tonfas last night at TRU. Still seems like a dumb idea.

I also been seeing a 'native' painted Rancor at Targets. I hope we get to fight that thing in the game :pray:

[/quote]

I havent seen the PSP footage......So besides getting the 360 version and the Wii version, now I have to get the PSP version?!?! Damn you, George Lucas!!!
Not really, I still love you!

I agree, I was like eh? when I first saw that (and bought 2 of them). But then again, I was like WTF when I first saw Darth Maul too...I expect to be pleasantly surprised.

I'm so fucking lazy today. I don't even feel like seeing what 2.0 is all about. Just sitting here pretending to work is too much. On a pleasant note, I got AC back after almost two weeks without it. It so much better than the old unit. All the vents in the house were literally rattling once it kicked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back