Welcome to CAG 2.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Country Bluegrass Blues and Other Music For Uplifting Gormandizers :cool:[/quote]
Do you know what it is now?

Hmm, I just looked it up.
The spot next door seems worth a visit:

In February 2008, it was announced that Morrison Hotel, a SoHo art gallery dedicated to music photography, would open a second location in the former CBGB's Gallery space next door. The graffiti covering the bathrooms will be preserved, along with some playbills from the club's 10th anniversary shows in 1983 that were discovered behind a wall. [11] It was also announced that the alley, officially known as "Extra Place", behind the club would be turned into a pedestrian mall.

No, I remember the lease was up and it was supposed to be converted into something asinine. I don't get how they couldn't make money on the name alone.

"I walked where Richard Hell and Lizzie Mercier-Descloux puked." -- dallow
:cool:

Then my life will be complete.

Looks like it's a men's fashion boutique now Jimbo. Opened just this April.
hehe

[quote name='Moxio']I hear thunder and see lightning! :whee:[/quote]

Yeah, I gave up trying to get a picture of it. Nifty light show on the way home tonight, though.

Yeah, I don't understand how that place wasn't saved either.
It's iconic.

I need to find directions to The Mud Club.

[quote name='dallow']Jimbo, what do you think of this girl?
I've known her for a long time, and she's actually from your city, but moved to Brooklyn a few months ago. She's a total freak but her insane love of The Smiths/Morrissey gives her some charm.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=116538[/quote]

A bit large. Pretty much entirely a gimmick.

[quote name='zewone']http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=861082[/quote]

Awesome, I ordered one.

I PM'ed you about my 360 drive, zew.

She's just tougher than you TFN, but she's soft on the inside.
Hehe, I agree PR. She seems pretty dedicated to the "lifestyle" though. Way too much for me.

Dang zew. I picked one up. Thanks.
25 cents shipped and they take Paypal? done.

Dang, I have four "friends" in NYC but don't really want to meet any of them again.
They're all in Brooklyn too (save for the rich girl), strange.

Math is really nice though.
I met her in Oklahoma when I made the trip to see Morrissey.
http://b4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00225/43/83/225133834_l.jpg
Shaved head :cool:

She was the only one to get on stage during the two shows that night too. Morrissey pulled her up while the security guards tried to pull her off the railing.
I even recorded it as I took my cam out for the last song, and sent it to her.

Milk carton sucks compared to a milk jug. I noticed my milk is a tad bit warmer if it's from a carton. I'm going to have to start throwing ice cubes up in this bitch.

Any flavor of Thrifty's ice cream is heavenly.

They changed all the Thrifty's to Rite-Aids, but they still sell the same ice cream.

The Original Ice Cream is still around....at Rite Aid.

I remember the thrifty's when I was younger, waffle cones with 2 scoops for 98 cents and a free topping....Mmmm with Gummi Bears.

Do they sell thrifty brand ice cream or do some rite-aids have the mini parlors like back in the day? Because that's what comes to my mind when I think of thrifty's ice cream.

They do both. The mini-parlor looks the same from when I was a kid. You should check it out the next chance you have. Shit is still better than Baskin-Robbins.

I don't think I've come across a Rite-Aid with a parlor, but now that I think about it I haven't been to one here in San Diego and there is probably a good chance that a place down here will have one. I'll keep a look out.

fuck, not only does cleaning make the day go by too quick, but it takes forever to finish. I've filled over 3 bags and one box of trash but judging by the way my room looks, you couldn't tell that I've done anything.

Morning OTT. :whee:

I've got tomorrow off! And I get to sleep in on saturday! 4 mornings in a row not working at 6 AM = epic win.

Morning, OTT. 3 day weekend here, after leaving work today at noon. Who's up for some Buffalo Wings and Pabst Blue Ribbons say, around 12:01?

:beer:

[quote name='lordwow']Nioce 83.

I get out at 2 today, but that's an 8 hour day for me. The fiancee is making us BBQ Chicken tonight though.[/quote]

Mmmm...BBQ chicken...:drool:

[quote name='wubb']:wave:[/quote]

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back