Welcome to CAG 2.OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']Car sorta fixed without the aide of a mechanic. Some doohickey fell off connecting the shifter to the transmission.[/quote]

duct tape

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Walt Whitman sure knows how to find a place in my heart. :oops:[/quote]It was kinda weird. I mean, I've read some of his stuff, but I didn't remember that one.

I'm gonna have some cheesecake at Juniors!

800px-Juniorsdusk.JPG

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']duct tape[/QUOTE]
That's totally what I said but they told me it would melt and I'm like so then mabye it would be like a glue to connect it.

[quote name='dallow']Nah, it's in NYC.
Apparently they have some famous cheesecake.

I'm making a list of things to do.[/quote]

Oh, you're going to NYC? What for? Shits and giggles?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Epoxy, Looloo.

Or one of them metal band dealies.
[/QUOTE]
My mom and best bud are at autozone now and I'm babysitting one of my best buds cousins who came along. He's playing my video games. I'm the coolest adult ever.

[quote name='lordwow']I read your blog post TMK.

It was no interview with wubb, but what is?[/QUOTE]I read your interview about wubb. I definitely liked it. I don't think I'll do interviews (interviewing isn't my thing, but I enjoy reading them).

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Time to binge on TMK Singstar videos! :whee:[/QUOTE]:D

The good thing about these blogs is people may finally get to understand everything about me better (if they read it). But it will take time to get to it all. They range from game addiction, why I have no girlfriend, and other weird issues some may say.

[quote name='Maklershed']That's in Texas dallow? It looks cold there.

83 and Sean, check it .... http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=23

EDIT: And for anyone that cares, I'm not liking the controls of RE4 at all but so far the game itself seems pretty interesting. It's done a good job of making me nervous. :lol:[/quote]

I'm in!

The controls took me a good few minutes to get used to (on the Gamecube), but once I did, it felt like second nature. I just now realized that I bought it for that Wii (curse you, backlog), I wonder if it controls any different.

[quote name='Dkellar']Cheesecake will make you fat.[/quote]
I play to vomit in the bathroom afterwards, no worries.
[quote name='Maklershed']Oh, you're going to NYC? What for? Shits and giggles?[/quote]Yup, TODAY, in 6 hours or so! I get more excited by the minute.

Pretty much. Ticket was free basically, gift from an uncle I've met only once.
I have a lot of family up there so I'm staying until Monday night.

dallow: If your just hanging in Manhattan, you can get a lot done in one day. The fiancee and I did in one day:

- Rockafeller Center, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge (walked across, subwayed back), the UN, and ate a few places.

We did the Museum of Natural History and a few other things on a 2nd day.

[quote name='lordwow']dallow: If your just hanging in Manhattan, you can get a lot done in one day. The fiancee and I did in one day:

- Rockafeller Center, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge (walked across, subwayed back), the UN, and ate a few places.

We did the Museum of Natural History and a few other things on a 2nd day.[/quote]

Don't forget about getting engaged...you did that there too, didn't you?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I read your interview about wubb. I definitely liked it. I don't think I'll do interviews (interviewing isn't my thing, but I enjoy reading them).
[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll interview YOU!

People want to know the inside scoop you know.

[quote name='Number83']Don't forget about getting engaged...you did that there too, didn't you?[/QUOTE]

True, I did propose there as well. That was not on that same day though. I did that the first night we got there.

The server room in this building was over 100 degrees this morning. It was funny to hear somebody yell "OH SHIT!!" when they walked by the room. You could feel the heat from the room in the hall.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I really enjoyed BigSpoonyBards's OTT recap "Ass the OTT Turns"...I hope he continues.[/QUOTE]

Me too, it is superb.

Depending on when you go dallow, they may be on hiatus.

And by that I mean, they may be on hiatus now.

And they don't work weekends.

And it was fairly expensive I believe. We passed on it.

Ya. Most places (like Letterman) have signs up saying if they're on hiatus or not out front. Letterman and most of the others were when we went (though we went right after the writers strike ended).

Need sleep.

Emergency happened last night, turns out my brother and my uncle havent been taking care of my aunt as they promised me they would. I get a call from the police at 2:00 in the morning telling me my aunt has been admitted to the emergency room and come to find out that she hasn't had her Insulin shot in 6 days and she's barely eaten and hasn't moved from her bad for the last 4 days. Hasn't been cleaned or been taken care of at all...she was shaking erratically, lethargic as all get out has phnumonia and had to rush out to LA so I can choke the ever loving fuck out of my brother and nearly beat the crap out of my uncle for being so goddamn irresponsible....6 days without her insulin and leaving her to her own filth.

She's being taken care of right now, but I'm so fucken pissed at my brother and uncle...I just want to kill them!!!!

And now I get a call from the hospital saying she's been discharged!? TO WHERE!? she cant walk or even move!!!! why the fuck wont they tell me where she is!?

That is fucked up Joe...I doubt that they'd discharge her in her condition without anyone else there. Maybe your brother or uncle came to their senses and went to pick her up.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Or they don't want to pay any hospital bills/ get charged with neglect.[/QUOTE]

Be tough to avoid now. They take down your info when you come in generally.

Impossible, those two are some of the most pathetic and useless beings on the face of this planet. One is so fucked on PCP that his brain is fried and the other is a fuckwit who does nothing but smoke pot all day. My throat is sore from yelling at them.

Link, the General Hospital is notorious for...discharging certain patients Via Taxi to a free clinic in the middle of downtown LA and leaving them wandering the streets in just in their hospital gown and slippers. Hopefully that isnt the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note, I'm having a superb sub today from the deli here:

- Roast Beef
- Provolone Cheese
- 1000 Island Dressing
- Lettuce
- Tomato
on French Bread

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I really enjoyed BigSpoonyBards's OTT recap "Ass the OTT Turns"...I hope he continues.[/quote]

Thy will be done. Well, mine, really.

[quote name='lordwow']Me too, it is superb.[/quote]

I knew there was a reason I kept you around.

[quote name='joe2187']Need sleep.

Emergency happened last night, turns out my brother and my uncle havent been taking care of my aunt as they promised me they would. I get a call from the police at 2:00 in the morning telling me my aunt has been admitted to the emergency room and come to find out that she hasn't had her Insulin shot in 6 days and she's barely eaten and hasn't moved from her bad for the last 4 days. Hasn't been cleaned or been taken care of at all...she was shaking erratically, lethargic as all get out has phnumonia and had to rush out to LA so I can choke the ever loving fuck out of my brother and nearly beat the crap out of my uncle for being so goddamn irresponsible....6 days without her insulin and leaving her to her own filth.

She's being taken care of right now, but I'm so fucken pissed at my brother and uncle...I just want to kill them!!!!

And now I get a call from the hospital saying she's been discharged!? TO WHERE!? she cant walk or even move!!!! why the fuck wont they tell me where she is!?[/quote]

That's some old bullshit. Get a posse, hunt them down. After finding your aunt, of course.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']
I knew there was a reason I kept you around.
[/QUOTE]

I thought it was for my encyclopedic knowledge of Quantum Leap and Airplane Crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back