Welcome to the Northwest USA Regional Video Game Deal Forum!

[quote name='y2kenjination']Uhhh...Apples? Trees? Coffee? Microsoft? Nintendo? I dunno @_@
[/QUOTE]

That actually gave me an idea, I'm going to play around with the starbucks sign, I figure, the midwest has ABC or, whatever that station is with the peacock, so we can do Coffee.

starbucks_11_1.jpg

[quote name='y2kenjination']Uhhh...Apples? Trees? Coffee? Microsoft? Nintendo? I dunno @_@

I just got accepted to the UW...I'm a Husky now! I'll be starting in winter quarter. Are there any other Huskies here?[/QUOTE]

Congrats on getting accepted to UW. I'm a Husky except I go to the Tacoma campus since its closer to home and has the program I wanted (CSS).

[quote name='sonderiaom']That actually gave me an idea, I'm going to play around with the starbucks sign, I figure, the midwest has ABC or, whatever that station is with the peacock, so we can do Coffee.

starbucks_11_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice work!

What was the story behind that one, I heard one side that the guy was having a rough time with his girlfriend, and I heard another one where he was trying to rob the place?

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']My contribution as logo :

caglogo2za.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? Starbucks is all over the world, but the northwest is where it got it's start. I even went to the original one in seattle and man does it look like a hole-in-the-wall. Anyway, I just picked that because usually people associate seattle and therefore the northwest with coffee and the biggest distributer of coffee is... Starbucks. So there you go.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Lol the logo should just be a huge ass rain cloud or something... as for Starbucks, is that a northwest thing exclusivly?[/QUOTE]

Ah, right on, very nice. I have to admit I'm a little rusty on photoshop so the skills just weren't coming to the surface. This sound good for everybody?

[quote name='Quigoni']
cagers.jpg

I improved on the idea. :)[/QUOTE]

Nice work Quigoni, but if you think about it CAGers means, CheapAssGamerers. Lol, sounds funny. If you change that one thing that it will be all good.

Hope you don't get sued. An artist named Kieron Dywer did a spin off on the Starbucks logo a couple of years ago for his comic LCD and got sued.

[quote name='Technique']Nice work Quigoni, but if you think about it CAGers means, CheapAssGamerers. Lol, sounds funny. If you change that one thing that it will be all good.[/QUOTE]

It would look very weird to only have 3 letters on the bottom. Besides that most people I know call people from here CAGers anyway which sounds better than just being called a CAG imo. We're a group not a single entity. XD

As for the suing part, if they can't deal with that then whatever. We're not making profit in any way shape or form, nor do we have a web comic that may or may not have ads which might be why they went after em. 'Sides this is more of a joke I'd think. :)

Another Husky here. I'm a commuter so I don't hang around campus much, but I am there for classes. Can't wait for this quarter to be over, just have to do one more final tomorrow and my break will officially start. :)

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']snohomish, wa here....anyone know any good pawn shops in the downtown seattle area past shoreline?[/quote]

The pawn exchange on Aurora near 130th. Not exactly downtown but... south of Shoreline.

Also, check out Stupid prices, also on Aurora, further south.

Corvallis, OR here, although I tend to be in Portland, OR every couple of weekends as well. Yeah, it's sad that this section is so dead, it deserves more activity.

I personally never see any deals anywhere. At the Target in my area there are no discounts on the "cheaper" titles. They are always the same titles. CoD 2, Prey, Spider man 3... all $20. Total crap.

Fred Meyer also has the same titles for about the same price.. that is in my area of Fairview.

:imwithst:
It's the same for me in Olympia, my Target is always OOS on just about everything on sale. I've never had a YMMV go through with my Best Buy. The best spot in town is Circuit City, where they honor price matches, and occasionally have a clearance item.

[quote name='sandrokstar']:imwithst:
It's the same for me in Olympia, my Target is always OOS on just about everything on sale. I've never had a YMMV go through with my Best Buy. The best spot in town is Circuit City, where they honor price matches, and occasionally have a clearance item.[/quote]

QFT about Best Buy... I haven't seen a deal there in prolly 6 years. Back in the days when they were new and had huge weekly deals.

YMMV never, EVER happens for me. I gave up trying a year ago. lol

bread's done
Back