What are some cheap old and ps3 games to buy

classact

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I got some amazon credit burning a hold in my pocket, and looking to get a few games for my new ps3 and looking for suggestions.

Something that's good, but old and cheap? Devil may cry 4 comes to mind, the first uncharted game can be had for around 15 bucks...the original resistance was a great launch title... And you can never go wrong with the first little big planet.

I second Resistance: Fall of Man and LBP (there's still plenty of stuff to do and download in LBP even though the sequel is out). Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction is an amazing game (no trophy support though, if that matters to you.) Midnight Club: Los Angeles is a decent driving game, as well as Motorstorm (not as good, imo). I never played Condemned 2, but it got decent reviews and is pretty cheap. Skate is a good game if you're into skating games. Fallout 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4 can be found pretty cheap as well.

So far I got gta 4 - Borderlands 2 - killzone 2 0 mlb 09 the show - resdient evil directors cut download and crash bandicoot download

Far too many to list. the following can be had for about $15

Folklore
MGS4
Heavenly Sword
Valkyria Chronicles
Mirror's Edge
Infamous
God of War Collection

Metal gear solid or god of war collection which is a better bet never played any of either series, looking for length and a good story

bread's done
Back