What are you looking forward to in E3 2013?

Glitch.

CAG Newbie
What are you specifically looking forward to in this year's E3? Any games, company press confrences, etc.?

All the normal next gen console news. Plus maybe a SECOND Wii U game worth playing will be announced. Maybe something not made by Nintendo.

There are several things I'm looking forward to this E3.

-Microsoft's big Xbox 360 announcement. I don't plan on getting rid of my 360 for some time so really curious as to what this is. My guess is a super cheap version, with no optical drive and acts like a Roku steaming device with the added functionality of playing downloadable games.

-Games, Games, Games! I know a lot of people were disappointed with Microsoft's reveal but they stated beforehand that the event was for the hardware and E3 was all about the GAMES! I'm really curious about the XO exclusives they are going to announce, especially whatever Rare is going to reveal.

-Also excited to see what Sony has up their sleeve. At the moment it seems like they have the advantage in the next-gen battle but they really need to bring it because MS is going to game wise. Are there more PS4 exclusives they will reveal? Launch date? Price?

-Nintendo related, since they are skipping E3 and doing their Best Buy thing (in cities that make no sense for the most part) I'm still hoping for a couple good 3DS game announcements at their Nintendo Direct near E3 and would be excited to hear about a Wii U price drop. If they dropped the price down to $200 or lower for a basic model I might be into one and push back my next-gen purchase a few months.

What am I looking forward to? Everything we don't know about. E3 needs more surprises and I want to wowed again.

Mostly I'd like to see
- Upcoming games for the 3DS and Xbox 360.
- Hope Sony shocks us all with a nice price drop on the PS3.

E3 will probably be PS4 and X1 focused so that should be exciting as well.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']The Last Guardian.....hopefully...maybe..................................probably not. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Same here - even better would be if it is a PS3 title. Disappointment incoming.

Quite simply the end of the gaming world as we know it. When E3 is said and done nothing will ever be the same again.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']The Last Guardian.....hopefully...maybe..................................probably not. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Me too.

Nintendo won't have a show this year?! I guess it makes sense with them not unveiling a new console and last year's show being so bad. I was really looking forward to one since I was interested in the Wii U.

With news on Xbox One, I'm interested to see how Sony will counter. I'm also wondering how much of the focus will be away from the PS4 and have news on PS3/Vita. And like last year, I'd like to see an announcement on a bundle of free games for Playstation Plus members on PSN.

Every Xbox conference I saw didn't focus on games that much so I'm interested in what and how they present their 15 exclusives. Like Sony, I'm wondering how much time they will talk about the current 360 console.

Most of all, I'm looking forward to watching all of these conferences live on Spike TV for the first time. I got so tired of watching it online and being spoiled ahead of time that I took time off from work to watch these conferences in real time.

[quote name='Cage017'] Every Xbox conference I saw didn't focus on games that much so I'm interested in what and how they present their 15 exclusives. Like Sony, I'm wondering how much time they will talk about the current 360 console.[/QUOTE]

Is it just me who thinks most of the exclusives will be bad? Of course some will be good, such as a new Halo or Gears, but I'm guessing most will be disappointing. I think they just wanted to sound good bringing up exclusives since Sony and Nintendo are the exclusive ge masters.

[quote name='Cage017'] Most of all, I'm looking forward to watching all of these conferences live on Spike TV for the first time. I got so tired of watching it online and being spoiled ahead of time that I took time off from work to watch these conferences in real time.[/QUOTE]

Oh, really? I have watched some press conferences on TV and some online and I prefer it online much more.

I want to see any and all Vita news since it's the console that currently gets the most play time from me. I hope they bring it this year as opposed to last year for the device. The hardware is beautiful and near perfect. I hope they turn it around in the eyes of the community.

Games Games Games - What Sony and Microsoft will bring to the table.

Nintendo - To bring in something really great as my interest has been fading with them. I'd love to see a Starfox in the vain of 64 with balls out.

Surprise hardware is always fun. I'd be up for seeing any.

[quote name='waldo21212']Same here - even better would be if it is a PS3 title. Disappointment incoming.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually hoping it will be a PS4 title; maybe the game got delayed continuously because the PS3 wasn't strong enough to handle it? Who really knows though :/

[quote name='Glitch.']
Oh, really? I have watched some press conferences on TV and some online and I prefer it online much more.[/QUOTE]

My connection isn't that great so waiting for a video to continue loading can be a pain. Plus the website spoil the announced titles before watching the conferences. I want to be surprised.

Watch dogs, some announcement about the state of final fantasy x/x-2 remaster release date.

Also, the ps4 reveal and more on games In Development.

PS4 reveal, kingdom hearts remaster, Metal Gear Solid V (AKA Phantom Pain), price drop of PS3 would be nice and did I say PS4 reveal?

nintendo bringing out a new online mode like sonys PSN LOL

really though the last years of E3 has been a joke and this year will be the same

[quote name='slidecage']nintendo bringing out a new online mode like sonys PSN LOL
[/QUOTE]

I would jump over the moon if Nintendo finally implemented an online account service like PSN and XBL. I hate how Nintendo games are locked to console and not to an account. If they did that, I would probably be more inclined to jump on a Wii U...especially if they did a price drop.

[quote name='Cage017']Nintendo won't have a show this year?! I guess it makes sense with them not unveiling a new console and last year's show being so bad. I was really looking forward to one since I was interested in the Wii U.[/QUOTE]

They're having a Nintendo Direct instead.

The Witcher 3
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Any Fallout or Bethesda related news
More concrete facts on Xbox One

I only have high expectations for TW. I'm expecting the worst or very little to no worthwhile information to speak of for the rest.

I'm not really looking forward to E3. With all the DRM/Online req talk, I just want to know how badly I'm screwed this go-around. Haven't even been thinking about the games.

I am looking most forward to seeing some truly next-gen games. If I'm not blown away it will confirm my decision to wait a year or two before jumping in.

I'm also looking forward to seeing some AAA Nintendo games, just like every year.

Just get it over with, Nintendo, and tell us how you screw up Smash Bros even more.

Other than that... I don't know. Yakuza localization would make me very happy.

I doubt that Uncharted 4 will be announced this year. Naughty Dog is probably focused on Last of Us right now.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']The Witcher 3
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Any Fallout or Bethesda related news
More concrete facts on Xbox One

I only have high expectations for TW. I'm expecting the worst or very little to no worthwhile information to speak of for the rest.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much this for me. Want to know what the status if forced online will be.

More details about the PS4 and Xbox One.

Seeing what Nintendo has coming for the 3DS.

Doubt there will be any surprises for 360 or PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to know about South Park: The Stick of Truth.
Me too. But too bad it's only for Xbox.
Did that just happen? I thought there were versions for both PS3 and 360?
I'm wondering the same thing. I thought it was multi-platform
I thought they said it was a 360 exclusive at last year's E3.
I just looked on GameStop and there's an option for PS3 preorder. I was worries for a second, ha.

I am looking forward seeing more inFAMOUS: Second Son gameplay, Next Naughty Dog game (Jak IV Hopefully), Seeing the PS4 console, Seeing if Nintendo will have some cool games to make me put the Wii U on my list of things to get and seeing if Microsoft can make the Xbox One suck anymore than it does lol.

bread's done
Back