What college do you go to? Or graduated from??

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Just curious. Seems like it could be an interesting topic.

I graduated from Old Dominion University in 2000 (In the state of Virginia).

[quote name='Storamin']I go to Duquesne University.[/quote]

Nice, I grew up a few miles from Duquesne :)

Currently a junior at the University of Texas at Austin. Yeah you know, the one with all the burnt orange and raging cattle :roll:

I went to small ass Ferrum College in Virginia. Best time of my life. I'd love to go to grad school, but the money isn't there.

I went to Texas Christian Univeristy first, then graduated from University of New Mexico in 2000.

I went to Texas Christian Univeristy first, then graduated from University of New Mexico in 2000.

[quote name='Gameboy415']I'm a senior at DePaul U.[/quote]

Would you recommend Depaul? I think it would be a cool place to go because I like Chicago a lot but my dad said he didn't think it was a nice part of town. Also, how much is total cost per year?

[quote name='cmdryuk'][quote name='Storamin']I go to Duquesne University.[/quote]

Nice, I grew up a few miles from Duquesne :)[/quote]

thats right down the road from my school

art institute of pittsburgh

[quote name='tyecko'][quote name='Gameboy415']I'm a senior at DePaul U.[/quote]

Would you recommend Depaul? I think it would be a cool place to go because I like Chicago a lot but my dad said he didn't think it was a nice part of town. Also, how much is total cost per year?[/quote]

DePaul's pretty badass overall, there's tons of great people and professors here. Classes are a cakewalk too. I go to (and live by) the Lincoln Park campus and its probably one of the the nicest neighborhoods around.

HOWEVER, the school will fuck you out of so much money its disgusting. For example, I applied for housing before my Junior year and DID NOT get a room. Naturally I found an apartment and 2 weeks before I was set to move in, I get a letter saying they found a room for me. So I go in and I'm like "yeah, I already found an apartment b/c I didn't get housing before" and they're like "Oh, ok! There's a $500 room cancellation fee." FIVE HUNDRED fuckING DOLLARS FOR NOTHING. I was VERY bitter about that for a long time. ARGH. All I can say is ALWAYS read the small print on EVERYTHING.

Tuition per year is just under $20,000, NOT including housing and food and all that. Since I've moved off campus it hasn't been THAT bad, but man, get a scholarship or SOMETHING if you can. Good luck.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='cmdryuk'][Nice, I grew up a few miles from Duquesne :)[/quote]

thats right down the road from my school

art institute of pittsburgh[/quote]

Nice... I lived in the Greenfield/Squirrel Hill area if you know where that is before I moved to go to college in Rochester, NY.

Cornell University...hated it, hated the Ivy League, came out dumber, drunker, fatter...but the weight of that diploma is something heavy...

Hey all you Rochester people, Cheapy graduated from U of R...

You guys hit up any garbage plates at Nick Tahou's?

[quote name='O-Dog']Cornell University...hated it, hated the Ivy League, came out dumber, drunker, fatter...but the weight of that diploma is something heavy...

Hey all you Rochester people, Cheapy graduated from U of R...

You guys hit up any garbage plates at Nick Tahou's?[/quote]

LOL, I work at U of R now in medical research... Yes, I've had many a garbage plate during my drunken days in college... best 4 am drunk food in the world.... BAD NEWS though sober unless you enjoy sitting on a toilet ;)

[quote name='Zmonkay']Yay, go Chicago schools!
I go to UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago)[/quote]

hows that school?

Sweet some Rochester people on here! U of R and RIT are both really good schools, so congrats to everyone who went there. For anyone who doesn't know, a garbage plate from Tahou's consists of burgers, hot dogs, mac salad, homefries, and various sauces all mixed together.

bread's done
Back