What does an American look like?

I'm surprised most people haven't suspected that SgtMurder is just ProfessorMurder (aka mykevermin) using his alt troll username. But then again, we're all knee jerk cunts.

[quote name='IRHari']I'm surprised most people haven't suspected that SgtMurder is just ProfessorMurder (aka mykevermin) using his alt troll username. But then again, we're all knee jerk cunts.[/QUOTE]

Mykes a wrestling fan too sooooo

[quote name='MSI Magus']*thinks some people at this board would argue with a scarecrow with a voice box if it said something they disagreed with*[/QUOTE]
It would depend on how that scarecrow was staring at me...

[quote name='dohdough']Looks like someone couldn't handle my bluntness or manliness...:rofl:[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised he had all the time to post in here, with all the tree forts and prairie defense he's been doing.

Way to go shrike. SgtMurder had this paranoid belief that weak kneed pussy knee jerk cunt liberals were infesting this forum and destroying 'Merrka and violating his 1st amendment rights. You just proved he was right.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, it takes some pretty determined work to manage to get banned from arguing in here.[/QUOTE]

damn I was getting a chuckle out of him too.

It read like some kind of low-rent Maddox

[quote name='SgtMurder']Because men use to be fucking men. Not what we have been reduced to today. We're not meant to be at home in the kitchen like many of these so called "modern families", we're suppose to be out on front lines working, protecting our community from thugs and other trash. Our young men are suppose to be expected to serve this country proud whether in the trenches or on the streets of our towns and cities.

that's why, again your tactic of trolling fails again...[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a great army recruiter, hell you had me believing the red scare was back!!!!

[quote name='nasum']can we get this thread back to posting pictures of cute girls?[/QUOTE]

600full-hanson-brothers.jpg

bread's done
Back