What ethnicity do you prefer?

Tough call.

Super white here.

I pretty much just like women in general.
I tried thinking of a particular ethnicity that I prefer over other, but then I can think of an equally great example from a different one.

I'm ethnically Chinese and I'm fine with about all with the exception of black women. If I had to choose, I guess I would prefer an Asian or white woman. This is as far as physical attraction is concerned. I don't see myself ever marrying a black woman but who knows.

Anything. Seriously. Please take me. I'm available.

;)

You know what I like? Moxie. A fiery redhead, or eastern european. I do love brunettes (super crushing on Cote de Pablo right now), but I'll go crazy for a light hair - light eyes combo.

And since everyone else is kicking in the info (for statistical gathering of course) I'm white. Italian with a dash of French and Irish.

For some reason, I have the hots for middle eastern women first, then latinas, then asians, and last whites. I've been dating white women these past few years, including my current girlfriend.

Seems that Asians and Middle Easterners either want other asians or middle easterners or a "white" guy. We latinos are the last to be picked because "we don't make enough money bs in my area."

So yea I usually see Asians and Whites together mostly in my area.

fuck that.

My ex-fiancee was polish, slovok, german, luthianian, and something else (psycho is not a country though). My current gf is Hungarian/German. See that's easier to remember. :)

btw im costa rican/nicargauan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I have never seen a black woman that I find attractive. Except for the chick that plays Tera on True Blood, shes pretty hot.

I'm Italian, Irish, German, Swedish, Native-American, French Canadian, etc.

I'm partial to dark haired white women and Hispanic girls.

[quote name='Fragonard']Personally, I have never seen a black woman that I find attractive. Except for the chick that plays Tera on True Blood, shes pretty hot.[/quote]

She's super hot. :drool:

I'm half Korean and half white and am open to pretty much all kinds of women granted she's attractive and "fit". What I mean by that is I prefer curvy (not chubby or fat) girls but I suppose a little thinner I don't mind but if I had a choice she'll have some nice curves. I guess I'm kinda shallow in that sense but hey, at least I'm being honest.

I'm half-Italian and half-black. I'm married to a girl who's half-Japanese and half-black.

Honestly, it never mattered to me at all what the ethnicity was. I've dated all over the map.

My paternal line is Swiss/German and Danish. My maternal line is English and Welsh. Thus, I'm obviously white and I have blue eyes and brown hair.

My dream girl is pale white with red hair and blue or green eyes. I also like them petite and athletic bodied. Alas, I had one that fit the description and now I have been spoiled. Her eyes were bluish green and she claimed they turned a deep green when she got angry, although I never witnessed such a time.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That's a stupid comment, even for you.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Dude needs to get out more. I'm not personally attracted to black girls, but I have to admit I have seen my fair share of smokin' ones.

[quote name='MorPhiend']

My dream girl is pale white with red hair and blue or green eyes. I also like them petite and athletic bodied. Alas, I had one that fit the description and now I have been spoiled. Her eyes were bluish green and she claimed they turned a deep green when she got angry, although I never witnessed such a time.

[/quote]

So basically, gingers?

I like anything thats not fat or ugly. lol

[quote name='MorPhiend']My paternal line is Swiss/German and Danish. My maternal line is English and Welsh. Thus, I'm obviously white and I have blue eyes and brown hair.

Agreed. Dude needs to get out more. I'm not personally attracted to black girls, but I have to admit I have seen my fair share of smokin' ones.[/quote]

It isn't the fact that he isn't attracted to black girls, to each their own in that regard. Be attracted to what YOU like. Heck, I don't like women that don't shave their armpits. Everyone has their dislikes. It's that he thinks his real life experiences with attitude aren't his own fault, or are representative of an entire race and then he expresses it in the most ass way possible in this thread.

I'm Mexican, but pale (strong Spanish lineage). I prefer lighter skinned girls but tend to stick to Asian womens (mostly Koreans and Japanese ones).

[quote name='GuilewasNK']It isn't the fact that he isn't attracted to black girls, to each their own in that regard. Be attracted to what YOU like. Heck, I don't like women that don't shave their armpits. Everyone has their dislikes. It's that he thinks his real life experiences with attitude aren't his own fault, or are representative of an entire race and then he expresses it in the most ass way possible in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's what I was tryin' to say. I'm not attracted to them, but I have met plenty of both beautiful and intelligent black women.

I had the hots for this one amazing looking red headed middle eastern girl back in high school with these huge knockers. (she was a twin!).. Everything was great until that one day when she came in with wearing sleeveless shirt. The teacher asked a question and up went her arm, exposing her hairy armpit hairs. :puke:
damn..my plans to ask her out for prom just went up in smoke that day.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That's a stupid comment, even for you.[/quote]

It wouldn't be considered a stupid comment if he was talking about black girls from Baltimore... he's right, dumb as fuck is the right way to describe them.

I'm Black
I love from butter pecan to blackberry molass'
I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of the (ass)
Long as you show class, and pass my test
Fat (ass and) breasts, highly intelligent bachlorettes

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']I'm Black
Fat (ass and) breasts, highly intelligent bachlorettes[/quote]

Big Pun :applause:

I prefer Orion:

vina.jpg

im black but i love the europeans.. russian,czech and ukranian girls are all hot also i dont mind the british whities.

Note that they all should have sexy accents

[quote name='Soodmeg']You guys know what I am and I guess my preference would be any girl with a nice ass and a pretty face. (Along with personality but we are not talking about that) But if I had to choose, Latino, Black, Turkish.

My only rule is that they cant be a dirty fucking half breed.[/quote]

I hate you.

im black and i prescribe to the captin kirk school of women. if shes hot and down for it do it. but i do think that if youre going to marry someone of a diff race youd better take the time to learn about them and what is like to be them. nothing worse than being with someone who is oblivious to what other races go through or experience. and yeah lebanese chicks are the shit. i knew 2 in college on who as i recall looked alot like leah remini( the chick from king of queens). awesome. and yeah curvy women are the best women.

I love lightly tanned women, olive skinned Italian women are so drool worthy. There was an episode of the Sopranos where Tony goes to Italy and visits a female boss there. That woman was so hot.

White but prefer black, however my g/f is pale and white and we've been together over a year...so go figure

[quote name='JolietJake']I love lightly tanned women, olive skinned Italian women are so drool worthy. There was an episode of the Sopranos where Tony goes to Italy and visits a female boss there. That woman was so hot.[/QUOTE]
Yeah me too. I guess I like the way Latina and middle eastern women look the most. They just seem the most exotic to me. I'm not picky, though.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I'm Mexican, but pale (strong Spanish lineage). I prefer lighter skinned girls but tend to stick to Asian womens (mostly Koreans and Japanese ones).[/quote]

See, that sounds like a self-hating mexican right there.

anyone that looks like my cousin or anyone whose under 17...

im kidding.

I like the girls that are so anorexic that child birth would probably be fatal.

gotcha. but seriously, girls with some muscles- and those are hard to come by.

I'm white; Scot-Irish, Welsh, and a pinch of Cherokee(Native American).

My general order of preference:
Asian (All of 'em, not just the East Asia ones)
Latina
White
Black

[quote name='Pookymeister']a testament to fine google ad programming - i now see this
xm0nk1.gif
[/quote]

:lol: I hate when google starts showing related things to what I've been discussing. It freaks me out.

The question really doesn't process for me.

Is hawt an ethnicity? Because I cannot think of any distinct group that solely produces repugnant women. Such things are more a matter of the damage wrought by primitive conditions. Take a generation of babies from a third world pest hole and raise to Western standard, and you'll almost certainly have a few strikingly attractive specimens in the group.

I've long suspected there is a genetic component that plays a role in whether an individual is drawn to prospective mates from within his own group or tends to seek the exotic. This would have the function of retaining positive traits on one side and introducing some new material into the gene pool on the other. It's exactly the sort of puzzle evolutionary psychologists love to ponder.

[quote name='epobirs']The question really doesn't process for me.

Is hawt an ethnicity? Because I cannot think of any distinct group that solely produces repugnant women. Such things are more a matter of the damage wrought by primitive conditions. Take a generation of babies from a third world pest hole and raise to Western standard, and you'll almost certainly have a few strikingly attractive specimens in the group.

I've long suspected there is a genetic component that plays a role in whether an individual is drawn to prospective mates from within his own group or tends to seek the exotic. This would have the function of retaining positive traits on one side and introducing some new material into the gene pool on the other. It's exactly the sort of puzzle evolutionary psychologists love to ponder.[/quote]

.... STFU and answer the question ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister']I wouldn't mind a blue chick. Minus the inbreeding.[/quote]

98px-Talas2153.jpg

The hair and antennas would bother me.

I'm white and while it ultimately doesn't make a difference in the long run, I'd "prefer" white and black girls.

[quote name='ITDEFX']
98px-Talas2153.jpg

The hair and antennas would bother me.[/quote]

Would look more like this, cept a chick. Beware you Papa Smurf fetishist ladies out there.

2cok8k5.jpg

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']I'm Black
Fat (ass and) breasts, highly intelligent bachlorettes[/quote]

I forgot about that song. but it is oh so true

[quote name='lokizz']im black and i prescribe to the captin kirk school of women. if shes hot and down for it do it. but i do think that if you're going to marry someone of a diff race you better take the time to learn about them and what is like to be them. nothing worse than being with someone who is oblivious to what other races go through or experience. and yeah lebanese chicks are the shit. i knew 2 in college on who as i recall looked alot like leah remini( the chick from king of queens). awesome. and yeah curvy women are the best women.[/quote]

this.

long as the girl got some curves.

I just don't like bone skinny girls. its ok ladies you can eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ITDEFX']
98px-Talas2153.jpg

The hair and antennas would bother me.[/QUOTE]

Just consider her a platinum blonde. Then consider the exciting potential of the antennae during a 69.

bread's done
Back