What ethnicity do you prefer?

I'm white Welsh, Irish, German, & Cherokee. Most my gf's have been white brunettes. However I have no ethnicity hang ups but I do ask they have curves(not really into ladies I would probably break in half nor do I want one built like prepubesent male).

White male. 100% Portuguese :).

I would have to say that White Brunettes(Portuguese or Italian preferably) are my biggest turn-on ethnicity wise. But it's not all about looks ya know. I can't stand a girl who doesn't have a sense of humor because I am constantly joking around with people. Things I say might be offensive to some, but to someone with a sense of humor they will laugh. And I can't stand a girl who isn't smart. I'm not saying she has to be a genius, but a girl who actually uses her brain is just well... really hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the list of what I want in a girl:
-All races are fine, but I do have a preference that the girl is black, like me.
-I want a girl who doesn't care about being the stereotypical black person (which people gave me a hard time for not being). I'd prefer a girl who wasn't one either.
-I want a girl who doesn't do any drugs.
-I want a girl who is 5'4" or shorter (I'm 5'5").
-I'd prefer a girl who is in decent shape.
-I'd prefer a girl who was decent looking.
-I'd like a girl who doesn't mind I like video games.
-I can't date a girl who likes (insert NBA team I'm thinking of).
-I'd like a girl who isn't messy (meaning, leaves clothes, dishes, etc. all over the floor. I'm a neat freak).
-I hope to have a girl who doesn't constantly complain about stuff.

I know there's more stuff. I still barely care what race a girl is, but I have to be honest that I have a slight preference for girls of my race.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Here is the list of what I want in a girl:
-All races are fine, but I do have a preference that the girl is black, like me.
-I want a girl who doesn't care about being the stereotypical black person (which people gave me a hard time for not being). I'd prefer a girl who wasn't one either.
-I'd like a girl who isn't messy (meaning, leaves clothes, dishes, etc. all over the floor. I'm a neat freak).

I know there's more stuff. I still barely care what race a girl is, but I have to be honest that I have a slight preference for girls of my race.[/quote]

HEY TMK... you want Rossana from my match.com days? only problem is that she's 5f10i.

I know there's more stuff. I still barely care what race a girl is, but I have to be honest that I have a slight preference for girls of my race.[/QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1VQpH_yCjw

I'm a Whitey German and I love Italian chicks. I also am very attracted to Asian Chicks as well. I like Black Chicks as well but am very picky with them. White chicks ( American ) just don't do it for me.

I know there's more stuff. I still barely care what race a girl is, but I have to be honest that I have a slight preference for girls of my race.[/QUOTE]

Stop being Very Very picky and just get that cherry popped of yours...

ive seen alot of hott korean women on those korean dramas and shows. makes me wonder if women are really that hott there or if its just the lucky few. Native American womem are hotter than sin though. sucks i never lived near any but i did meet the occasional half and half here and there.

[quote name='epobirs']The question really doesn't process for me.

Is hawt an ethnicity? Because I cannot think of any distinct group that solely produces repugnant women. Such things are more a matter of the damage wrought by primitive conditions. Take a generation of babies from a third world pest hole and raise to Western standard, and you'll almost certainly have a few strikingly attractive specimens in the group.

I've long suspected there is a genetic component that plays a role in whether an individual is drawn to prospective mates from within his own group or tends to seek the exotic. This would have the function of retaining positive traits on one side and introducing some new material into the gene pool on the other. It's exactly the sort of puzzle evolutionary psychologists love to ponder.[/QUOTE]

This I agree with. Is there anyone here who can't think of at least one example from each ethnicity that you find attractive?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Stop being Very Very picky and just get that cherry popped of yours...[/QUOTE]I'll be honest and admit I know there's no way I could find a girl with everything I listed. I WISH I could find a girl like that, but I doubt it. However, some of the things I mentioned play a somewhat role, only because I don't see a relationship working out (like if a girl despised me for playing games, wearing PlayStation boxers, etc., relationship might struggle).

While ethnicity doesn't mean everything to me (I really care about personality most), I'd have to admit I'd have a very slight preference for a black girl. I normally struggle to find them since they feel I act too white or something (just what I heard back in high school and college). But I rather not go far into this, since I like anyone no matter what they ethnicity are.

hey tmk, you want to take over the last month of my match.com account? ONly problem is that you will have to pretend your 100% latino, 5f10i, average weight, a teacher and live in VA..is that ok?? :p

I know there's more stuff. I still barely care what race a girl is, but I have to be honest that I have a slight preference for girls of my race.[/QUOTE]
The chorus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q3Y0yB0Egc

Im white

I love Europen girls. Mainly German with the whole blonde hair, blue eyes, giant boobs deal. I also love the way they scream.

Damn you Euro girls, you gave me carpal tunnel.

[quote name='snookie_wookums']That's great, but why'd you post a picture of a dude?[/QUOTE]

:censored:

thats no dude. its tyra banks' half-sister ...literally

[quote name='DarlingNina']

Me- I'm half black and half korean. [/QUOTE]Being of mixed backgrounds is fun, you get twice as many inside of your culture jokes and get to grow up in a diverse environment.

I'm half Korean and Filipino but I have a non asian last name from a grandparent's marriage. I grew up with 3 different cultures in my household (and was very confused when I was little). The only problem is the more ignorant people will just see you as something else.

A few weeks back when I was about to get my wisdom teeth pulled the nurse asked me how tall I was, I say 6 feet. Then she went on to ask about my background and I said I was Korean and Filipino. She asked is my height normal and I said my Dad (Korean) and most of his friends and their kids are all around 6 feet. Then she says "oh it must be the Filipino's that are typically short." I just sat there in silence after that.

Interesting thread..

I'm white and most usually date white girls of any background. I do like Asian chicks or anything exotic though. Black girls do nothing for me unless it's like a real lite skinned girl.

[quote name='Mad D']Being of mixed backgrounds is fun, you get twice as many inside of your culture jokes and get to grow up in a diverse environment.

I'm half Korean and Filipino but I have a non asian last name from a grandparent's marriage. I grew up with 3 different cultures in my household (and was very confused when I was little). The only problem is the more ignorant people will just see you as something else.

A few weeks back when I was about to get my wisdom teeth pulled the nurse asked me how tall I was, I say 6 feet. Then she went on to ask about my background and I said I was Korean and Filipino. She asked is my height normal and I said my Dad (Korean) and most of his friends and their kids are all around 6 feet. Then she says "oh it must be the Filipino's that are typically short." I just sat there in silence after that.[/quote]

I'm proud of my mixed heritage, but sometimes it's a pain in the butt. A lot of times, I feel like I don't fit into any group. Growing up, I mostly had white friends because that's who I lived around, and that's mostly what I went to school with. The black girls that were in my class didn't like me for whatever reason. They'd pick on me calling me Chinese (when I obviously don't look Chinese). I have very asian eyes, so I'd get a lot of "what are you" questions. It's funny, everyone who asked me what I was assumed that I was Hawaiian and when I tell them I'm black and asian, they look like they're disappointed for some reason.:roll:

Once I got into high school, I started hanging out with more african-americans and that's mostly all my friends were in high school. However, I still never really fit in their group either. I had a couple of good friends, but some of their friends didn't really like me cause I didn't act like them. Even my best friend always harassed me for who I was attracted to. I'm 25 now, and I stopped caring about what group I'm supposed to fit into or who I'm supposed to like. I'm like a mesh of all the different things pulled from both cultures, and I've embraced that. I now like being unique. :D

P.S. That was rude of that nurse to say. Some people say stuff without realizing that it's potentially offensive. Just recently, this girl that I had in a few of my classes in college said something that kind of offended me. We've had about 4 classes in 2 years and talked and studied together. We never did anything outside of school though. She's Vietnamese by the way. Anyways, I IM her for the first time asking about an assignment for class. My AIM name contains "blackandasian" in it. I'm like "hey, this is Nina, when is our assignment due". She tells me and then asked me "You're half black and asian?" I tell her yes, and what did she think I was. She told me she thought I was Hawiian, and I told her yeah I get that a lot. Then she tells me "well, you don't sound black." I had to pause for a second. I didn't say anything to her because she is a really nice girl, but I was like wtf?? What the hell does that mean? Sometimes I know people don't mean any harm, but they need to think before they speak.

I guess I was lucky, I grew up in Sacramento (according the TIME and Wikipedia the most racially/ethnically diverse city in the world) and my elementary lunch time group was like a U.N. conference.

What was weird one summer when I was in China on Vacation they instantly knew I wasn't Chinese and people were looking at me like I was an alien. After years of non asian folk thinking I was "Chinese or something" that messed with my head.

[quote name='Mad D']I guess I was lucky, I grew up in Sacramento (according the TIME and Wikipedia the most racially/ethnically diverse city in the world) and my elementary lunch time group was like a U.N. conference.

What was weird one summer when I was in China on Vacation they instantly knew I wasn't Chinese and people were looking at me like I was an alien. After years of non asian folk thinking I was "Chinese or something" that messed with my head.[/quote]

I wish my school was like that. We were 95% black/white then 5% asian/hispanic. Boring. I went to California for pharmacy school interviews and it was culture shock. I loved it. Hoping to move there.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFjrbmj0CUc

No preference actually.[/quote]

:lol: Good video.

[quote name='Mad D']Then she says "oh it must be the Filipino's that are typically short." I just sat there in silence after that.[/quote]

What's wrong with that? It's true.. just a physiological generalization.. just like northern Europeans are usually taller. :roll:

WHITES ONLY. :)<

lol

ITT: nerds pretend like they can afford to have ethnic standards about the opposite sex.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']-All races are fine, but I do have a preference that the girl is black, like me.
-I hope to have a girl who doesn't constantly complain about stuff.[/quote]

You sound like Christian Weston Chandler, except for the black part.

I am white (50% Polish, 25% Irish, 25% European Mutt / 100% American lol)

I prefer polish girls (my fiance is a tall white girl with blond hair and blue eyes with a nice round polish face) and girls with a touch of color be it mexican, black, asian or middle eastern.

I don't like Italian or Puerto Rican girls hough, they are trouble.

Think I found her (slightly NSFW):
3024.jpg
:lol:

All kidding aside, I don't think there's any ethnicity I prefer, but I usually find myself most attracted to Japanese and Korean girls.
MOSTLY because they tend to DRESS and ACT like girls.

I've met some amazing women of nearly every ethnicity, but most of the girls I grew up around were total Tomboys so I never really found them attractive.

[quote name='Gameboy415']All kidding aside, I don't think there's any ethnicity I prefer, but I usually find myself most attracted to Japanese and Korean girls.
MOSTLY because they tend to DRESS and ACT like girls.[/QUOTE]

Excellent gender roles, bro.

[quote name='Maklershed']greasemonkey brethren: blockedUsers[#] = "CoffeeEdge"

Your welcome :cool:[/QUOTE]

You don't need greasemonkey to ignore a user. :roll:

Edit:
Also, it's highly amusing that, in a thread full of people making posts like "I LIEK BLUE ALIEN GIRLS FROM STAR TREK 8)" and "HEY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT GIRLS, NOT DOLLS lulz!" and "HEY LET'S BUY TMK A HOOKER" and "HERE'S THE PERFECT GIRL 4 U LOL!! *posts picture of a blow-up doll*," apparently my post is the first one transgressive and off-the-wall enough to elicit the shrill cries of "OMG IGNORE U! BAN U!!!"

Seriously? I find this rather hard to believe. Don't even act like I was the first one to interrupt y'all's little jungle/yellow fever party with a rude joke. :-({|=

[quote name='TMK']-I hope to have a girl who doesn't constantly complain about stuff.[/QUOTE]

I will tell you this now - they don't exist.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nope. Frosty fixed it so greasemonkey users don't see quoted posts from blocked users. It just says "Monkey Listed" :lol:[/quote]

:cry: Now the OTTers that blocked me won't see my responses at all... I'm sad...

[quote name='Maklershed']How could anyone block you? :grouphug:[/quote]

They think I'm DarthPuma. :cry:

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Blocking is super cool :cool:[/quote]

Cock blocking is...

[quote name='PhrostByte']What's wrong with that? It's true.. just a physiological generalization.. just like northern Europeans are usually taller. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't say I disagreed but the point was that this lady had no clue. I could have told her the opposite and she probably would have walked away thinking it was concrete knowledge. It was a double edged observation she made, she could have just not mention my height at all, especially since the dentist was 6'3''. Unless she has some kind of height fetish or something. Then
article-1094216-02CA1E22000005DC-983_468x343.jpg
High Five! ... no but it would have been more like :speaktothehand: No, no thank you

[quote name='Mad D']Well I didn't say I disagreed but the point was that this lady had no clue. I could have told her the opposite and she probably would have walked away thinking it was concrete knowledge. It was a double edged observation she made, she could have just not mention my height at all, especially since the dentist was 6'3''. Unless she has some kind of height fetish or something. Then
article-1094216-02CA1E22000005DC-983_468x343.jpg
High Five! ... no but it would have been more like :speaktothehand: No, no thank you
[/quote]

Some nurses are cute! :D

bread's done
Back