What ethnicity do you prefer?

[quote name='Paco']Hey that's offensive. I don't love white women for their batshit insanity and their ability to make up TESTICULAR VISION. And I don't care too much about Asians with their amazing ability for KANCHO x10 and their weird fetishes that involve latent shenanigans.[/quote]

:hands paco an anus bar: Man, I have a paper due tomorrow, only 10% done. :cry:

[quote name='Paco']Hey that's offensive. I don't love white women for their batshit insanity and their ability to make up TESTICULAR VISION. And I don't care too much about Asians with their amazing ability for KANCHO x10 and their weird fetishes that involve latent shenanigans.[/quote]

Wha? :lol:

[quote name='DarlingNina'] :hands paco an anus bar: Man, I have a paper due tomorrow, only 10% done. :cry:[/quote]

:rofl:

That's a new one on me.

Trust me....all mouths feel the same and all pussies are the same warm temp....

That's all that matters to me. She could be light blue and as long as she can suck and fuck (and not contagious), I win

White Scot, male. Love all ethnicities. A sassy sense of humor helps as well.
*Unabashedly winks at DarlingNina*;)

[quote name='strongpimphand']Trust me....all mouths feel the same and all pussies are the same warm temp....

That's all that matters to me. She could be light blue and as long as she can suck and fuck (and not contagious), I win[/quote]

:whistle2:&

[quote name='Nemocat']White Scot, male. Love all ethnicities. A sassy sense of humor helps as well.
*Unabashedly winks at DarlingNina*;)[/quote]

;)

[quote name='PhrostByte']It's not a perspective at all.. it's just compiled data that was put into a chart.[/quote]

You really love arguing over semantics rather than the issue. This data just appeared on a chart and was not chosen by a person whose view or perspective was represented by how the researcher thought race should be categorized?

mexican

I like em all as long as they're "healthy" and below.....no concentration camp skinny though...I mean there is "healthy" and then there is dayummmm....she's a biggin'

yet to indulge in black or asian though.....was close at times...but not close enough

[quote name='gareman']First of all East of what? Why the US of A of course. It is considered offensive because it refers to things AND people of the East implying that the US is the center of the world which is both literally and metaphorically impossible. Its like getting upset because males are referred to as "men" and females are referred to as "persons other than men".

As for the chart its also offensive because for the last decade or more IQ has been seen as almost completely irrelevant to ones intelligence (lets post some phrenology charts while were at it) and the chart also says nothing about the education and test taking prep a person has been exposed to. It's not surprising that predominantly African Americans schools are considerably underfunded, over crowded, outdated, poor etc.[/QUOTE]

What part of 'a few centuries ago' did you not understand? There was no USA in the period in question. The part about predating the use of the magnetic compass should have been a clue.

This was Europe. You know, that western portion of the continent divided into Europe and Asia.

Gee, is it Eurocentric? Yeah, it is. The whole conversation is by default as we're conducting it in English, which means the conventions at work are those developed over many centuries in a particular portion of the world that then went on to become dominant in North America. Get over it.

And as for IQ, you're dismissal of it suggests yours is coming up quite low or you're just the victim of some very badly argued propaganda from people who are horrified at the idea that there is a genetic component to intelligence, making it something that cannot be legislated away.

IQ remains completely valid. It is widely misunderstood but entirely valid. IQ does not test knowledge of a subject. It is not a test of educational attainment in any way, shape, or form. The sole function of IQ is to rate a subject's ability to comprehend a new concept and apply it. You can be a complete illiterate and score very well on an IQ test administered orally. IQ isn't about what you've learned but the ability to learn.

These are not the SATs or anything remotely like that. Those tests are specifically looking for what knowledge and skills have been acquired and to demonstrate the ability to apply those functions.

An SAT-type, for instance, might require a subject to prove mastery of Calculus.

By comparison, an IQ test is looking at rudimentary cognitive ability to determine if the subject is likely to be able to learn Calculus in the first place and to what level of facility.

IQ remains a very effective predictor of academic success. It does not test for factors like motivation or desire or other issues that can impede educational achievement, such as ADD. The fact remains that if you test two five-year-olds and their scores are 100 and 125, then proceed to educate them at their own pace, the one who scored 125 is going to be well ahead of the one who scored 100 after a year.

That doesn't make the slower kid is a useless dummy. Just average, as indicated by the 100 score. Trying to deny the greater ability of the other child is as wrong as attempting to claim that everyone is born with identical athletic abilities.

IQ matters. I've known individuals who had every advantage in life but were simply dullards. I've known others who came out of wretched conditions and within a few years were operating on a par with people who'd grown up in pleasanter situations. At one company I worked at. I had a coworker whose family had been Vietnamese boat people. Those who fled across the ocean in the most desperate of vessels. When he got to the US, he was almost 18, functionally illiterate in his native language, and had never seen a working television, never mind a computer. By the time I met him less than a decade later he spoke very acceptable English, a fair amount of Spanish, was very well read, and was in the process of getting his Computer Science degree.

As you might suspect, he tested quite high for IQ. Around 160. His ability to learn and process new things was amazing. Without that, he might still have made out well on sheer determination but that cognitive ability was a priceless asset.

[quote name='gareman']You really love arguing over semantics rather than the issue. This data just appeared on a chart and was not chosen by a person whose view or perspective was represented by how the researcher thought race should be categorized?[/quote]

Obviously.. but it's still just a chart. However you want to get around the issue is up to you. The issue still exists.

[quote name='epobirs']And as for IQ, you're dismissal of it suggests yours is coming up quite low or you're just the victim of some very badly argued propaganda from people who are horrified at the idea that there is a genetic component to intelligence, making it something that cannot be legislated away.[/quote]

THIS is what gets me.. if it's not absurd to think that intelligence is in part genetic, why is it absurd to think certain genetic sub-sets (such as races) have higher probabilities of falling on one or another side of the spectrum? I think it's because Americans are raised to see all individuals as equal, when it's clearly not the case.

I wonder why my previous posts were deleted... :\

[quote name='epobirs']And as for IQ, you're dismissal of it suggests yours is coming up quite low or you're just the victim of some very badly argued propaganda from people who are horrified at the idea that there is a genetic component to intelligence, making it something that cannot be legislated away.[/quote]

THIS is what gets me.. if it's not absurd to think that intelligence is in part genetic, why is it absurd to think certain genetic sub-sets (such as races) have higher probabilities of falling on one or another side of the spectrum? I think it's because Americans are raised to see all individuals as equal, when it's clearly not the case.

[quote name='PhrostByte']THIS is what gets me.. if it's not absurd to think that intelligence is in part genetic, why is it absurd to think certain genetic sub-sets (such as races) have higher probabilities of falling on one or another side of the spectrum? I think it's because Americans are raised to see all individuals as equal, when it's clearly not the case.[/QUOTE]

Look out, this particular rabbit hole goes pretty deep...

[quote name='ITDEFX']HEY TMK... you want Rossana from my match.com days? only problem is that she's 5f10i.[/quote]

who gives a flip, DATE HER TMK!!! she's hot, and just be confident DO IT MAN

[quote name='ITDEFX']hey tmk, you want to take over the last month of my match.com account? ONly problem is that you will have to pretend your 100% latino, 5f10i, average weight, a teacher and live in VA..is that ok?? :p[/quote]

DO IT!

[quote name='PhrostByte']Obviously.. but it's still just a chart. However you want to get around the issue is up to you. The issue still exists.

[/QUOTE]

Oh come on, you know why. Many people out there misuse this information for their own gain. I haven't read all the literature that's out there, but I know there is some debate whether there is actually an IQ difference between the races once conditions are controlled for. Anyway, back on topic, I like women of all races.:)

i'm white and i don't think i really have a preference. I have dated white, hispanic, persian, etc. btw, my gf of two years is Chinese and easily the hottest asian girl i've ever known. Honestly I would say my attraction for black girls is probably the least, but that's just because i haven't lived in areas with lots of black girls. Personally i don't think i have a preference because there are attractive women from all ethnicities. I find that some of the most beautiful women are from mixed ethnicities. I'm an equal opportunity admirer.

You know, I'm seeing a trend on how most of the people that commented here doesn't really like dating people in their ethnicity.

Hooray for hybrid-vin-diesel-babies!

This is a bit off topic, but...

I actually had this half asian/half white girl in one of my classes looking back in my direction and smiling. The only thing is that I couldn't tell if she was smiling at me, or one of her friends who was sitting right next to me. I also had a lot of junk going on in my mind (finals, presentations, etc.) at the time, so my mind wasn't quite able to react and catch it.

I'm a bit annoyed at myself for not going for it now that I think back on it. I mean, I've never dated an asian or a white girl, so it would have been like hitting two birds with one stone. Damn missed opportunities.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I love pale skin, dark hair, and green eyes. So it's pretty much just white girls for me.[/quote]

Natalie Portman would be a sad panda if she heard you say that.

Man, I came into this thread thinking a dude made it. Women are taking over!!! :p

I'm half/half, but I find every ethnicity pretty attractive. Lately I've been more into african americans and asians, but middle-eastern/oriental girls have been catching my eye also. If the girl has a little tomboy but a lot of lady, I'm down. If she's a hip hop girl(not those busty rap hoes), she'll get me hooked.

Where I go, there's a lot of Korean/Japanese girls who dance hip hop, so it's actually fun for me when I go to college :D

[quote name='jaykrue']Natalie Portman would be a sad panda if she heard you say that.[/QUOTE] She going to be sad anyway, I'm getting married in July. Sorry Nat! ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']some busty rap hoes are delicious, man.[/quote]
Yea, but you don't know what kind of surprises they're carrying around :cold:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She going to be sad anyway, I'm getting married in July. Sorry Nat! ;)[/quote]

Hah! Well, color me surprised. :lol: And congrats!

bread's done
Back