What happend to these CAGers?

Technique

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Just curious, thought I should start a thread or something. What happend to x0thedeadzone0x? I just remember her because she was really active. It says she hasn't logged on for a while. Did she get a new CAG name or something? Mustang O-Line 75 I remember he was really active too.

no idea regarding them in particular. However, we dont just buy video games, we occasionally go and play them. I know Guild Wars has taken a few people away. I know Makai Kingdom is going to own me here next week.

Deadzone...well, she hates us all now.

I'm not the one to give the details, since I don't know all of them, but I do know she's been blocking CAGers on AIM and more or less disavowing all knowledge of the site.

mustang has stopped playing games (mostly) and dosent use the net much anymore either, i still talk to him from time to time

the whole dz thing is a mess, youll never hear the accurate story because most of the people that know everything dislike her and vice versa.

ddf left, he was not banned. i heard he was over on ign now

Mustang is a good friend of mine. He told me recently that he doesn't have time for gaming anymore, and hasn't bought a game in months. I'm sure you could corner him on AIM if you wanted to bug him, though. :lol:

[quote name='Technique']Why is this? Can anyone explain a little more in detail? Just curious.[/QUOTE]
IMO she's certifiably insane. I think she had a falling out with some of the OTTers... one in particular Sneaky. I really don't know much of the details, except she seems nutso.

[quote name='Technique']What about Lina?[/QUOTE]
Lina got banned, but she's back as kittie, now. Or so it seems

DZ likes to think she's bipolar, and to give a basic idea, she went bat-shit insane, in the bad way. Dropped off the face of CAG one night, then Z-5 when people started to doubt her, and the pretty much off the face of the planet. It's better that we don't have to deal with what she became.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']DZ likes to think she's bipolar, and to give a basic idea, she went bat-shit insane, in the bad way. Dropped off the face of CAG one night, then Z-5 when people started to doubt her, and the pretty much off the face of the planet. It's better that we don't have to deal with what she became.[/QUOTE]
exactly what i was saying :lol:

lina is now kittie
stealthyseal is now jaket
bignick is now employed :lol: he still stops by every now and again, saw him around yesterday

[quote name='punqsux']lina is now kittie
stealthyseal is now jaket
bignick is now employed :lol: he still stops by every now and again, saw him around yesterday[/QUOTE]
wow, you keep track of things. Can you tell me where I put my keys? Or where my kitten hid her dice?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']wow, you keep track of things. Can you tell me where I put my keys? Or where my kitten hid her dice?[/QUOTE]
aah i cannot follow keys, i couldnt even tell you where mine are
the fuzzy dice are under the stove

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']She just now officially left. Didn't say why, but she's gone for good.[/QUOTE]

So that's why she's "Moderator Emeritus".

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Deadzone...well, she hates us all now.

I'm not the one to give the details, since I don't know all of them, but I do know she's been blocking CAGers on AIM and more or less disavowing all knowledge of the site.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to be a HEEL BITCH~ like that, but I doubt any of you would even add me on AIM.

Deadzone has been cool with me in the past; I have no problems with her. As for Lina/Kittie, "Welcome back."

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I always read threads last posted to by Punq.[/QUOTE]
wow ackbar, i dont know what to say, thanks ^^

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']She just now officially left. Didn't say why, but she's gone for good.[/QUOTE]
banky wept over this one

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Wow, sure are alot of girls MIA... I wonder why :roll:[/QUOTE]

Because the kind who would post on a video game related site tend to lack mental stability? ;) :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Wow, sure are alot of girls MIA... I wonder why :roll:[/QUOTE]
jsweeney, could we get a rendition of a song about minx? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Because the kind who would post on a video game related site tend to lack mental stability? ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
Oh, yes, subby-poo, you're the pinnacle of mental stability.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Oh, yes, subby-poo, you're the pinnacle of mental stability.[/QUOTE]

I'm stable. Maybe not in a great place, but stable nonetheless. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm stable. Maybe not in a great place, but stable nonetheless. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No one is really 100% stable.

I don't know NintendoFanGirl as well as others but she was really nice and that more than anything could be why she left. The CAG of today is a bit more abrasive than it was when it first started out. She probably felt out of place.

[quote name='Technique']Maybe we could get her back by setting up one of those online petitions. ;)[/QUOTE]

I have a Gamecube with Zelda Collector's Edition thanks to a deal she posted long ago.

bread's done
Back