What happend to these CAGers?

are there any pics floating around of 6669? I seem to remember hearing about some but never seeing, now i sound like a perv but dont worry im not

[quote name='tyecko']are there any pics floating around of 6669? I seem to remember hearing about some but never seeing, now i sound like a perv but dont worry im not[/QUOTE]
:lol:
The only CAG who has seen my pic is xDZX, but that was an old pic. Funny you mention it, there was a pic I saw in a recent magazine that looks exactly like me. It was kinda spooky. Someone else I know saw that pic and emailed it to me thinking the same thing.

[quote name='6669']:lol:
The only CAG who has seen my pic is xDZX, but that was an old pic. Funny you mention it, there was a pic I saw in a recent magazine that looks exactly like me. It was kinda spooky. Someone else I know saw that pic and emailed it to me thinking the same thing.[/QUOTE]

What magazine, what issue, and what page? :twisted: ;) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Of course. I'm nothing if not trustworthy.

Ok, well I'm other things too. But yes, I can. :lol:[/QUOTE]
PMed.

[quote name='tyecko']whoaa im 16 too

do u have aim/[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but I'm rarely on it anymore (avoiding people). I'm about to go to sleep, but I'll try to get on it more often though. Its punqrokgurl6669.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Thanks. :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]
Thanx for the :whistle2:$ ;)

[quote name='6669']Yeah, but I'm rarely on it anymore (avoiding people). I'm about to go to sleep, but I'll try to get on it more often though. Its punqrokgurl6669.[/QUOTE]

zomg! screen name theft0rz!!

^^

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Too bad you can't get your title changed to "zomg! M0derat0rz!!" ;)[/QUOTE]
hahaha you douche, gimme that title!!

[quote name='punqsux']lina is now kittie
stealthyseal is now jaket
bignick is now employed :lol: he still stops by every now and again, saw him around yesterday[/QUOTE]

I was wondering who the hell Jaket was, and why he was a moderator.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I was wondering who the hell Jaket was, and why he was a moderator.[/QUOTE]
And the horse finally crosses the finish line... :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']She just now officially left. Didn't say why, but she's gone for good.[/QUOTE]

nooooooooooo00000ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah

:cry:

I'll always have a place in my heart for you NFG

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i stopped using the old name so i could continue contributing to the site...can't really get into it much more than that...cheapy knows and i believe a few of the mods know[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you didn't get in trouble with someone representing the TRUSTcompany band...

I got one... what became of SS4Brolly? He was really active as a mod in the trading forums. In fact losing both him and Mustang could've really crippled the trading forums, had Shrike not shown up.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I got one... what became of SS4Brolly? He was really active as a mod in the trading forums. In fact losing both him and Mustang could've really crippled the trading forums, had Shrike not shown up.[/QUOTE]
Eesh, he hasn't even logged on in a full week.

epobirs hasn't been posting that much, maybe due to the utter lack of gaming news as of late.

[quote name='zewone']What happened to GameDude? Was he raped by his uncle one too many times as a child or is he just half-way retarded?[/QUOTE]

Best we not ask that, he might be like the Candyman and reappear if we say his name two more times...

the only major difference, is the Candyman was funny, and really who can blame him for being obsessed with Donna D'erico?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I think WShakSpears dead. When i poked him in the ribs with that twig he didnt even move.

Oh well, got a new ottoman then...[/QUOTE]

Shame that. Now you might actually have to hire someone to take care of the "deliveries".

I think we've all had periods where we just didn't post for a while. I remember one time where I don't think I even logged on for 2-3 months. The only reason I'm on so much now is because I'm working in an office for the summer...Not like I ever say anything useful anyway.

I appreaciate humor over logic any day of the week so your story about quitting your job was way more useful to me then someone giving me their opinion on a matter. But I do remember when you didn't log on. I was like "Whats up with Mr. T?"

bread's done
Back