What happend to these CAGers?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']IMO it's because this site has an overload of insensitive dicks which can cause dramaqueen in many a person.[/QUOTE]

i hope you're over it and not referring to the pits

[quote name='CappyCobra']What ever happened to TrustCompany?

I remember that dude dropped some serious deals on this site then all of a sudden *POOF*[/QUOTE]

that be me...the biggest deal dropper with the least respect :cry: :-({|=

[quote name='CappyCobra']That's what I was thinking but were afraid to ask. :) All of a sudden a new poster (with the same exact avatar) of the weekly appears and TrustCompany disappears.. hmm...

Why the name change Trust..err TSD?[/QUOTE]

i stopped using the old name so i could continue contributing to the site...can't really get into it much more than that...cheapy knows and i believe a few of the mods know

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']for those who have g/fs or b/fs on this site...have you all actually met? don't tell me they're internet relationships....please don't tell me that[/QUOTE]

DZ and me had met.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']No, my hands been typing with me for years[/QUOTE]

:lol: for the longest time, i thought "spottednigel" was a second account for "whipsmartbanky"....a few weeks ago i was going to make a thread sorta like this one and ask wtf happened to "wshakspear" (and a few others)...than i did a few quick searches and found out that you're "wshakspear"

i think the avatar is what fucked me up :whistle2:?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i hope you're over it and not referring to the pits[/QUOTE]
psshaw... that is but a tiny drop in the bucket of jackass remarks. No, I was PMSing that day, I do not care. But I do care about you taking my Balloon Drop crown :sigh: tis but a moment I had it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']psshaw... that is but a tiny drop in the bucket of jackass remarks. No, I was PMSing that day, I do not care. But I do care about you taking my Balloon Drop crown :sigh: tis but a moment I had it.[/QUOTE]

:lol: just making sure...i don't see you post much because i'm very rarely in the OTTs...so i wasn't sure if i was the only one who's ever pissed you off

though if it makes you feel better, i believe i took the crown from drmariokart

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']:lol: just making sure...i don't see you post much because i'm very rarely in the OTTs...so i wasn't sure if i was the only one who's ever pissed you off

though if it makes you feel better, i believe i took the crown from drmariokart[/QUOTE]
Dammit I trusted the OTT, to have a fellow OTTer take my crown :cry:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']What about her?[/QUOTE]

oh....nevermind....let's see if i can explain my mix-up:

6669 was one of the cags that people were asking about and she typed something along the lines of "would you want to frequent a board that your ex is a mod of?"....so i thought she was referring to herself and why she doesn't show up as often

that's what made me pose my question about what the hell is going on with all of this cag/internet dating...i was pretty sure you and dz met, but after that mix-up with thinking you or another mod and 6669 dated, it made me wonder wtf was going on with all of this cag/internet dating

:wall: :headache: :whistle2:x #-o

[quote name='Xevious']How did you guys change your names anyways? Did you ask CheapyD or Defender?[/QUOTE]

i pmed cheapy with what i wanted to change it to and why i wanted to change it...cheapy was very understanding and did me the favor...not to volunteer him for anything, but im sure he'd do it for almost any frequent posters who contribute regularly to this site...than again, im not so sure he'd be okay with it if i (or anyone) wanted him to change it every month....stealthy seems to be an exception :lol:

Maybe we should start a CAG dating thing here. Of course, there are more dudes then girls here. Thats the biggest problem.

[quote name='Xevious']Maybe we should start a CAG dating thing here. Of course, there are more dudes then girls here. Thats the biggest problem.[/QUOTE]

would you mind wearing a wig? :pray:

:puke:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']would you mind wearing a wig? :pray:
[/QUOTE]

Pleeasse. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have gay guys hitting on me every now and then. I appreciate the fact they have an interest in me but I'm straight as an arrow. I wish girls were as bold as gay guys though.

[quote name='Xevious']Maybe we should start a CAG dating thing here. Of course, there are more dudes then girls here. Thats the biggest problem.[/QUOTE]

As if these boards werent sad enough :).

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']As if these boards werent sad enough :).[/QUOTE]
Hey! You are never sad enough to make a cheap-ass booty call. :bouncy: :applause: :booty: \\:D/ :wave: :razz: :baby: :mrgreen:

[quote name='ykryptonite13']i miss big nick. he reminded of of a guy i know in college.[/QUOTE]

i could've swore i saw big nick in the New York Daily News a month or so ago :lol:

i don't know how "widespread" this piece of news is and i dont have all of the current updates on it, but there was a "hate crime" in NY in which a couple of black guys were supposedly looking for cars and jewelry to steal....so they eyed some guy up who was walking home from somewhere and that guy ran off, only to come across two of his friends driving around the neighborhood...he told his friends what happened and they told him to hop in and they'll find them and kick their asses...the last that i heard, one of the black guys was still badly hositalized because "nick" (who is also the real name of the attacker) used (i believe) a baseball bat on the guy's head

anyways, a couple of the pictures looked just like big nick (from what i remember)...i was going to post something about this a while back, but i didnt think (and still dont) it was necessarily appropriate to say a fellow cag looks like someone currently involved with a hate crime

[quote name='godhatesjustyou'][quote name='NesHavok']I know one time my pc crashed and I wasn't online here for months but no one seemed to notice...[/QUOTE]me too. *sobs*[/QUOTE]

Me three :cry:

Woha bringing back some CAG history? I don't really know what happend to DZ, after the summer I dissaperared off CAG because of school and stuff and I didnt check up on anything. I've talked to her every once and a while on Aim but beyond not posting on CAG anymore I really don't know. My hypothesis is that she hangs out with friends and drinks till she vomits. I don't have anything aginst her but evidence supports that. I think out of everyone thats dissapeared BigNick I personaly miss the most, he had some class.

[quote name='tyecko']no love for me missing?[/QUOTE]

I'm missing the remote control for my TV. I'm searching for it. I guess thats love in a sense.
:booty:

[quote name='tyecko']no love for me missing?[/QUOTE]

I don't rember you being gone, but you'll always be the popsicle stick guy to me. aww.

So I have a few quick questions after reading this.

Would anyone explain why Sneaky and DZ broke up?

What is DZ's blog?

[quote name='tyecko']Would anyone explain why Sneaky and DZ broke up?
[/QUOTE]

I dont think thats any of our business. ITs a private matter.

[quote name='SpookyD']I think out of everyone thats dissapeared BigNick I personaly miss the most, he had some class.[/QUOTE]

I always liked Big Nick and all, but if he's the definition of class, then we'd all better prepare for armageddon.

[quote name='Technique']Maybe the girl that helped me get my DS swapped out was her. Do you remember her real name?[/QUOTE]

I still have a few PM's from her. Her name was Dina.

[quote name='Trakan']I don't know if she'll be coming back to CAG. She left a farewell post in the Mod forum.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='bmulligan']I always liked Big Nick and all, but if he's the definition of class, then we'd all better prepare for armageddon.[/QUOTE]

Sad thing is that compared to some of the other clowns here he might have had some.

I personally think the people like shrike, NFG, Rig, and epobirs are some of the classier/nicer people here.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Sad thing is that compared to some of the other clowns here he might have had some.

I personally think the people like shrike, NFG, Rig, and epobirs are some of the classier/nicer people here.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I would say that those four are without a doubt class acts, and that the entire board is or was better served by having them as members. Though, I think I'd say say the same for you too, Guile.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']oh....nevermind....let's see if i can explain my mix-up:

6669 was one of the cags that people were asking about and she typed something along the lines of "would you want to frequent a board that your ex is a mod of?"....so i thought she was referring to herself and why she doesn't show up as often

that's what made me pose my question about what the hell is going on with all of this cag/internet dating...i was pretty sure you and dz met, but after that mix-up with thinking you or another mod and 6669 dated, it made me wonder wtf was going on with all of this cag/internet dating

:wall: :headache: :whistle2:x #-o[/QUOTE]
Nah, I was just trying to defend xDZx since no one else here really was. Since I talked to her all the time, I felt it would be nice to get some of the truth out. I just dont show up or get online as often as I used to anymore because of the same reason xDZx doesn't (we developed lives outside of the net).

Now I'm scared :lol:. But seriously, there are some cute guys here ;)

[quote name='6669']Nah, I was just trying to defend xDZx since no one else here really was. Since I talked to her all the time, I felt it would be nice to get some of the truth out. I just dont show up or get online as often as I used to anymore because of the same reason xDZx doesn't (we developed lives outside of the net).

Now I'm scared :lol:. But seriously, there are some cute guys here ;)[/QUOTE]

Can I be first in line? ;) :lol:

I hate that CrashSpyro123 asshole, he kept talking about "CC sale this", and "CC sale that," so I left him in St. Louis on my way down here. That should make him think twice about going to CC ever again. :twisted:

Seriously, I miss a bunch of the old school OTTers like BigNick, xDZx, DarkeKatt, and D4rkeWolf as it was just good old fun back then along with being not so cramped and crowded.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Can I be first in line? ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]
I always thought the lead singer of Taking Back Sunday was cute ;)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
I personally think the people like shrike, NFG, Rig, and epobirs are some of the classier/nicer people here.[/QUOTE]
Shrike would surprise you.

bread's done
Back