What "old school" games would you like to see come out on Live Arcade?

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
I was thinking about how cool it would be to have SimCity (the SNES version) on Live Arcade. What games would you like to see?

Maximum Carnage and X-Men Arcade. Jurassic Park The Lost World would be super fun as well. The co-op in that game was great.

X-men Arcade seconded and also The Simpsons Arcade game. I used to love playing those games with friends at the arcade. One reason I got TMNT on Live. Good memories.

Damn it clicked the wrong tab in IE. Anyway looks like sega is bringing most of what I would want out in an ultimate collection.

Killer Instinct
Street Fighter Alpha 3 or Street Fighter III: Third Strike (much prefer these over the SFII line)
Crazy Taxi
Zoop

Weaponlord

Online play, fix the slowdown and choppiness. That's it.

I love this game and always wanted to see how well it holds under competition.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Weaponlord

Online play, fix the slowdown and choppiness. That's it.

I love this game and always wanted to see how well it holds under competition.[/quote]

I remember that game. Man I sucked at it.

NBA Jam, Tecmo Super Bowl (old or new rosters, I'm not picky but it MUST have online play), Battletoads!, X-men arcade would also be freakin sweet.

X-Men Arcade (6 Player Co-Op anybody?!)
The Simpsons Arcade (double teaming up!)
Punisher Arcade (I call nick fury!)
APB
Knights Of The Round
Time Killers

also, I'd love to see Wrestlefest. I freaking LOVED wrestlefest as a kid. Ate up most of my allowance on a Friday and Saturday.

simANT, Gex the Gecko, a special "boss battles only" build of Shadow of the Colossus (yeah I know that's Sony).

+1 for the X-Men arcade game.

[quote name='javeryh']I'd like them to put out Super Street Fighter II Turbo - but redraw everything in HD and have online play.[/quote]
:applause:

I'd like online Goldeneye, online NBA Jam, online co op Simpsons and X-men arcades, as well as all the rare and expensive games.

[quote name='Genocidal']NBA Jam. TE preferred but I'm not picky.[/quote]
I would LOVE to see NBA Jam TE on XBLA. I brought out my SNES to play it last week. Best basketball game EVER. I doubt it'll happen due to licensing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Killer Instinct either.

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Michael Jackson turning into a Optimus Prime knock off is enough comedic value for me)
Spider Man Arcade
Maximum Carnage
X-Men Arcade
Simpsons Arcade
Alien vs. Predator Arcade
Primal Rage

For sure the D&D Arcade games from Capcom. The X-Men Arcade game by Konami get a vote as well. I'd like to see Marvel vs Capcom 2 with online play. I'd also love to see a new Castlevania done like Bionic Commando Rearmed.

X-Men 6 player arcade. Widescreen before widescreen was cool.

TMNT 2 arcade.

Wrestlefest.

NBA Jam would be cool but if they are going to put the effort in to bring it, just give us NBA Showtime, the pinnacle of the series.

That's about it. I don't get much use from XBLA games anymore.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Now that I have a 360 I'm all for bringing Goldeneye to the 360 instead of the Wii lol[/QUOTE]

Yes, I second this.

Don't see why it wouldn't come to the 360 since Microsoft owns Rare.

Actually even better would be a remake with modern graphics and controls. :D

[quote name='Dandeschain']I'd love to see Tecmo Super Bowl with updated rosters and online play. I am unbeatable in that game.[/quote]

Everyone's unbeatable in that game.

[quote name='depascal22']Everyone's unbeatable in that game.[/quote]

yeah, for sure... there are also like 4 dominate teams in the game.

UN Squadron. I know it would be another side scroller on the Marketplace, but it still stands as my favorite scroller of all time.

It of course would need updated HD graphics, but that goes without saying.

I'm still holding out for the MegaMan Arcade games to be put on the XBLA, they'd be amazing with online co-op.

bread's done
Back