What to do with 50 million copies of Shaq-Fu

mary_at_gamefunk

CAGiversary!
We found boxes and boxes of old games stashed in our warehouse (genesis, n64, super nes, nes). There are some good titles here and there, but somehow we ended up with WAY TOO MANY Shaq-Fu's for Sega Genesis (and other games that royally suck).

So here's my question.

Is there even a market for these penny games? Or should I start handing them out to the homeless and only list the $6 and up titles on our site?

Oy.

One of the local stores near me seems to have an endless supply of Shaq Fu. We buy them for $1 each and go find creative ways to destroy them. As far as I know, the only market for them is people looking to destroy them. And if someone wants to actually play it, we're saving them the pain and suffering that goes with that.

[quote name='mary_at_gamefunk']We found boxes and boxes of old games stashed in our warehouse (genesis, n64, super nes, nes). There are some good titles here and there, but somehow we ended up with WAY TOO MANY Shaq-Fu's for Sega Genesis (and other games that royally suck).

So here's my question.

Is there even a market for these penny games? Or should I start handing them out to the homeless and only list the $6 and up titles on our site?

Oy.[/quote]

Include them as pack-ins with your 60GB PS3's. :D

Mail them to me, I'll take them off your hands for free. Try to use it as a business expense. Also, I will take any Mario is missing or E.T.'s you have.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']Mail them to me, I'll take them off your hands for free. Try to use it as a business expense. Also, I will take any Mario is missing or E.T.'s you have.[/quote]
I second this motion... I'll pay for the copies (shipping too).

Edit- by "them" I mean one.

Edit- by "one" I mean of each.

Here is an idea that popped into my head.

1. Send one fuck cart to every CAG member.
2. Start a thread on destroying fuck carts.

No one will buy these things. They are just a waste of space and will end up in a landfill.

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']Here is an idea that popped into my head.

No one will buy these things. They are just a waste of space and will end up in a landfill.[/quote]

I agree, each member will find a creative way of destroying each fuck, post pics or videos of the act, and members will vote for the best one :)

No one will buy these things. They are just a waste of space and will end up in a landfill.[/QUOTE]

thats a GREAT idea, we can have a massive "destroy shaq-fu day" where all CAG's from around the world can destroy their carts at the same time.

or another option, mail them all the Shaq's new address in phoenix ;-)

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']They are just a waste of space and will end up in a landfill.[/quote]
Shit, I'd play it.

It would be the greatest game for drunken parties to amuse ourselves at the awfulness.

[quote name='Drnick']thats a GREAT idea, we can have a massive "destroy shaq-fu day" where all CAG's from around the rule can destroy their carts at the same time.

or another option, mail them all the Shaq's new address in phoenix ;-)[/quote]

Yes Pinky ::rubs hands together very Sinisterly:: all CAG'S around the RULE!!!!!

This may sound weird...but do you have any complete copies of the game with box and manual. It's one that I think I need.

I'm picturing a day on YouTube where everyone on CAG posts their own Office Space-esque fuck destruction video. It would be glorious.

I actually gave my cousin a Genesis copy of fuck for his birthday.
It was a while ago, and I was just a kid, so my parents suggested that it looked cool while browsing Toys R Us.
I remember all the older kids laughing when he opened it. I had no idea.

This is why we never allow our parents to sway our decisions in the world of gaming.

Uncles are okay, however. I got a string of Xmas games from my uncle that included Mega Man 3, Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger at various points. Grrrrreat!

[quote name='rywateska']Do you have a list you could copy and post over...I'd like to see it just for fun[/quote]

I should have a list by Thursday. It's wild. I'm up to my ears in genesis games.

[quote name='Plinko']Did the company really think this game would be that big of a hit?[/quote]

No, I don't think they knew what they were getting when they bought all the games wholesale. For all I know, the boxes just appeared there. Tons of boxes.

No one will buy these things. They are just a waste of space and will end up in a landfill.[/quote]

Brilliant Marketing. Stay tuned ;)

Head down to Phoenix and stand outside a Suns game handing out fuck games to every fan going in. Shaq'll score and all of the fans will be waving the games around and he'll realize what they're doing...and then he will bow his head in shame.

/end

[quote name='TahoeMax']Head down to Phoenix and stand outside a Suns game handing out fuck games to every fan going in. Shaq'll score and all of the fans will be waving the games around and he'll realize what they're doing...and then he will bow his head in shame.

/end[/quote]

After coming across the treasure chest of Shaq-Fu's, we decided to make an ongoing company list of history's biggest sell-outs :)

Might need some of these to offer to the leaders of other Urban Dead clans so that they'll help us out in the siege of Darvall Heights.

No, I'm serious.

I'm making that offer. I have made that offer.

If any of the Shaq-Fu's are the version with the free pack in demo CD single (its of a Shaq rap single) and still have the sleeve for the CD, then some hardcore completist types may be interested. Its common to find the game in case with manual, but you almost never see any that still have the pack in promo CD. I only know of the promo pack in version because I bought the game when it was out and mine had the promo CD which I kept attached - and never listened to Btw.

Yes, I actually bought the game new at K-Mart when it was out, but only because it was on clearance for $5. Back then, new cartridge games were spendy so games were like never priced under $10 in those days.

How many Shaq-Fu's do u have exactly?

You should just sell them on ebay and offer the cheapest shipping rate possible.

Or send them to every CAG for the shipping cost.

Who couldn't use some Shaq-Fu in their life?

I can post some destruction pics from the previous 14 my friends and I have destroyed. Hell, I'll pay a small fee per game to have a few shipped to me. Use the box of them to start my next campfire.

Cheap fuck = great entertainment

[quote name='TahoeMax']Head down to Phoenix and stand outside a Suns game handing out fuck games to every fan going in. Shaq'll score and all of the fans will be waving the games around and he'll realize what they're doing...and then he will bow his head in shame.

/end[/QUOTE]

I nearly forgot, this is the correct answer. It would be surreal if someone actually pulled it off.

Holy fuck, if you have a copy of fuck with the fuckCD, I'll take one!

If only to own a copy of the fucking CD!

Edit:
Oh yeah, I already own a copy of the game without the CD. But I want to be the only Mexican CAGer who destroys it while in Mexico. :p

Alright. So I need another website to maintain like I need another hole in my head... but I'm willing to commit if enough people are in on it.

Scenario: I send you copies of my precious fuck and instead of destroying them can we display our affection for them? I'm only saying this because I don't want to rip off another site's mission, and I think the shame has oddly garnered it some affection. Maybe Shaq-Fu cosplay? I don't know. Ideas are welcome

[quote name='mary_at_gamefunk']Alright. So I need another website to maintain like I need another hole in my head... but I'm willing to commit if enough people are in on it.

Scenario: I send you copies of my precious fuck and instead of destroying them can we display our affection for them? I'm only saying this because I don't want to rip off another site's mission, and I think the shame has oddly garnered it some affection. Maybe Shaq-Fu cosplay? I don't know. Ideas are welcome[/quote]

Taking pictures with the game sounds like a cool idea.

bread's done
Back