What vehicle(s) do you own?

metalmat

CAGiversary!
I own a 1993 honda accord EX (manual trans) with 166k miles on it. I use it for work traveling and make good money off it, will be selling it this upcoming spring due to AC going dead.

I also own a 2005 V6 mustang convertible.

STA712111.jpg

What do yall drive? :cool:

[quote name='metalmat']What do yall drive? :cool:[/quote]

Your mom. She has high miles but she keeps on going.

[quote name='Derrick1979']I drive these 2 cars:

2003 Grand Am SE1 (V6)
2005 Grand Prix GT[/quote]

Any reason you own two cars?

[quote name='metalmat']Any reason you own two cars?[/quote]

Im a greedy bastard lol no I drive the Grand Am daily and my woman drives the Grand Prix...

We work different shifts so thats the reason..

Currently:
1997 Volkswagen Golf- black

In a couple years:
--Civic Hybrid, Prius, or whatever the top of the line hybrid is at the time.

[quote name='red flare graf']You call that rice? I think it looks pretty clean.[/QUOTE]

I was kidding. I love my car, even if it's really slow, haha.

[quote name='vietgurl']Thanks :)

I was kidding. I love my car, even if it's really slow, haha.[/quote]

Hey to me keeping it clean and simple looks the best.. but if you want to make it a little faster remember any performance or aftermarket stickers you put on it gives it and extra 10-hp lol

'88 Toyota Corolla SR5 2dr. (think wannabe Hachi Roku year AFTER the AE86).

No... I didn't get it because of drifting and no I don't drift.

Kids change things, we had a Altima, Sentra, and Camaro. Now for space/saftey we have...

2005 Mitsubishi Outlander
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

[quote name='VipFREAK']'88 Toyota Corolla SR5 2dr. (think wannabe Hachi Roku year AFTER the AE86).

No... I didn't get it because of drifting and no I don't drift.[/quote]

you should with that car.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I can't... it's FWD. I'm not one of those stupid idiots to do that stuff on public roads.

Back in it's hay day...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2932/mycar3pi.jpg[/quote]

You can get that FWD car to drift... A real man can drift in anything lol...

Use the Ebrake and rip it around some corners in your neighborhood...

Your car get's the extra 10-hp bonus for the TRD banner on your windshield

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 (115,000 miles)

Soon to be replaced by a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 with a 4.7 liter high output V8 (Good for 260 horse and 330 lb ft)

Ultimately that will either be replaced by or joined with a new Dodge Challenger.

2005 ford mustang v6 for now. Only has around 40,000 miles on it. Would have less but for about 6 months I was driving about 200 miles a week total to school and for work. I say for now because if I don't find work soon to pay for it well you know what will happen. No work = no money = can't pay for car = car gets repoed. If it gets repoed then I have all kinds of fun trying to get to work when I do get work.

[quote name='Derrick1979']You can get that FWD car to drift... A real man can drift in anything lol...

Use the Ebrake and rip it around some corners in your neighborhood...[/quote]

Like this... :roll:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQEo-Knkvlk[/media]

Got a 93 mercury capri with 119k on it. Runs like a champ considering i drive over 650 miles a week.
Also have a 1977 mgb with only 77k miles on it. Original car never been restored.
Lastly i have a 1995 trans-am that I wrecked last year. I need to save up some cash and restore it. Or i was considering saving up some cash and getting either an older z3 or older clk convertible.

Any cags have opinions on either car?

[quote name='captainfrizo']2006 Pontiac G6 GT

[/quote]

Nice car :applause:

I myself drive an 2005 Mazda RX-8, the weekender
1996 Ford Explorer, this is my daily driver

2004 Dark Shadow Grey Ford Mustang Mach 1

She's so pretty, so fun to drive, and so damn fast.

These pictures don't do her justice. I blame the bad lighting...

0903070005zi5.jpg

0903070004sg4.jpg

i had a 93 Explorer that i just gave to my uncle now i have the following

06 Stratus (wifes car)
03 Impala
69 Impala...i plan on getting rid of this guzzler soon due to not driving it and problems arising (rust,leaks, etc)...with the rebuilt 327 i probably get 8-9 mpg and i cant use anything less then 93 octane...when i built it about 10 years ago gas was still reasonable

Well, until a little over a month ago I was driving a 93 Pontiac Bonneville SSE, easily the nicest car I've ever driven. Unfortunately that car met its demise when some moron decided to run a stop sign and totaled it. God, I miss that car... Almost had it to 200k miles too :(

Anyway...now I've got a 94 Olds Cutlass Supreme. It needs a little work, but it gets me by alright. It was my mom's but she just gave it to me so I could put the insurance money I got for my car towards school.

[quote name='CrimGhost']2007 VW GTI
[/QUOTE]

Do you have the 5 speed or the DSG? Cause major props if you went with the DSG.

[quote name='Buster Rod G']Well, until a little over a month ago I was driving a 93 Pontiac Bonneville SSE, easily the nicest car I've ever driven. Unfortunately that car met its demise when some moron decided to run a stop sign and totaled it. God, I miss that car... Almost had it to 200k miles too :(

Anyway...now I've got a 94 Olds Cutlass Supreme. It needs a little work, but it gets me by alright. It was my mom's but she just gave it to me so I could put the insurance money I got for my car towards school.[/QUOTE]

My first car was a '92 Bonne SE, and she wasn't a bad little car. Mine got totaled too, when a charter bus came over into my lane and literally pushed me off the road.

bread's done
Back