What vehicle(s) do you own?

[quote name='karmapolice']Nice... I just recently became the proud owner of a 87 300z. I will post a pic later.[/QUOTE]

not to be a dick at all. but those cars are such a piece. my roommate has one, dear god does it break down every month and uh, the problems he has had with it....makes me cry in my sleep

[quote name='AshesofWake']not to be a dick at all. but those cars are such a piece. my roommate has one, dear god does it break down every month and uh, the problems he has had with it....makes me cry in my sleep[/QUOTE]

You sure he doesnt have a lemon because most 300's are reliable as long as you take care of them.

[quote name='AshesofWake']not to be a dick at all. but those cars are such a piece. my roommate has one, dear god does it break down every month and uh, the problems he has had with it....makes me cry in my sleep[/QUOTE]

You sure he doesnt have a lemon because most 300's are reliable as long as you take care of them.

I currently drive an '89 Pontiac Firebird.

Picture001.jpg

It needs some work, but hey you can't get anymore cheap ass than a car that runs & drives for $400.

[quote name='karmapolice']Nice... I just recently became the proud owner of a 87 300z. I will post a pic later.[/QUOTE]

Lets see some pics...I'm a fan of all the Datsun/Nissan Z cars (obviously).

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Yeah, CR doesn't know what they're doing with the Wrangler. It gets heaps of praise from virtually every other single automotive outlet and they go and drop their pants on it.[/quote]

Yeah, I love mine. Its a great vehicle, alot of fun to drive, and there isnt much better than being at the beach, top off, doors off, and driving around town... Man its fun

My wife and I have a Chevy Aveo and a Chevy Malibu, both 2007. Thankfully -- the Aveo will be paid off within the next week or so.

I have a 2002 Mazda Protege, my wife has a 1999 Grand Am.. both are paid off... after next January we will be buying a new car.

[quote name='gofishn']Lets see some pics...I'm a fan of all the Datsun/Nissan Z cars (obviously).[/QUOTE]

Its in great condition for the year, and at $1,500 flat I think it was a steal.

[quote name='karmapolice']You sure he doesnt have a lemon because most 300's are reliable as long as you take care of them.[/QUOTE]

i know two people with 300's, both '87. and they've both had insane amounts of problems with their cars. So i dunno, maybe just bad luck. I wouldn't buy one for the life of me, but yea. based on their personal experience, id say it's a piece.

[quote name='AshesofWake']i know two people with 300's, both '87. and they've both had insane amounts of problems with their cars. So i dunno, maybe just bad luck. I wouldn't buy one for the life of me, but yea. based on their personal experience, id say it's a piece.[/QUOTE]

SO many things can affect that... were they bought used?

I can use as an example my old nissan truck which I bought new in 95... had it over 180000 miles and the water pump, brake pads, tires, and battery have been the only things Ive replaced... no problems, Ive kept the oil changed etc etc...

Had an ex who had the same vehicle, hers needed major repair after 18000 miles, the cause, never changing the oil... Im sure it is bad luck with the 300's, I wouldnt buy one myself just because I dont like the styling, but that is my opinion

Haha, I heard nothing but bad stuff about the 80's 300z's. My car club only respects the 90's Twin Turbo Z's or the old Datsun 240z's that always seem to have a small block Chevy V8 into them.

So a couple months ago i crashed my integra and soon after i needed a cheap replacement for work/school.
So i picked up a Hachi Roku for $1,200.
But of course at that price its not a GT-S, i wished.
Its not even a hatchback .. Its a SR-5 coupe but its super clean.
I actually like it now.
Still looking to buy a better car once i save up a lot more cash.
but for now its pretty fun to drive a Hachi.
Any Hachi Roku fans here?

bread's done
Back