What vehicle(s) do you own?

Just picked up a new 2008 Saturn Sky Red Line... Silver Pearl exterior, black and red leather interior... pretty sweet ride that has already turned alot of heads

And yes... I know it is a small car with no room to carry anything, thats why we also have a 2007 Pathfinder, and my old Nissan truck for carrying things around

Pics of my new ride are in my sig...

[quote name='zman73']Will post pics of it later (its raining now), but just picked up a new 2008 Saturn Sky Red Line... Silver Pearl exterior, black and red leather interior... pretty sweet ride that has already turned alot of heads

And yes... I know it is a small car with no room to carry anything, thats why we also have a 2007 Pathfinder, and my old Nissan truck for carrying things around[/quote]

The first time I saw a Sky from behind and I had no idea what the car was, my first thought was "Wow, check out that cool expensive italian sports car over there!". I went over and looked and was extremely confused to see a Saturn badge. It is a very nice looking car.

Anyhow, here is what I drive. 2004 Dodge SRT-4:

CAB50DDC091A0804.jpg

I used to drive a 2006 Dodge Daytona Charger R/T, but decided to trade it in because the cost of owning was WAY too much (can you say 14 MPG?):

Dodge_Charger_Daytona_RT_yellow.jpg

dodge%20stable.jpg

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']The first time I saw a Sky from behind and I had no idea what the car was, my first thought was "Wow, check out that cool expensive italian sports car over there!". I went over and looked and was extremely confused to see a Saturn badge. It is a very nice looking car.

Anyhow, here is what I drive. 2004 Dodge SRT-4:

CAB50DDC091A0804.jpg

I used to drive a 2006 Dodge Daytona Charger R/T, but decided to trade it in because the cost of owning was WAY too much (can you say 14 MPG?):

dodge%20stable.jpg
[/QUOTE]

First time I saw it, I was shocked too... I get more looks in this car... having the turbo is the icing on the cake... it is still raining, putting a damper on our sunday driving plans... and keeping me from getting some pics of it

[quote name='reiji']I hate you. ;)

There's one for sale around here with 30k miles selling for only $15k. If I was done with school and had a real job, I would buy it. Not to mention I just got my Neon in February.[/quote]

[quote name='btw1217']Ewwww, ugly and just a little too slow. :nottalking:[/quote]

Name a car you can buy (stock) used for around $13000 that is faster? :p

I bought my SRT-4 because I was looking to cut down on my car payments and the amount of gas I was running through. Worked out really well. Plus it's not ugly... the giant wing makes it go FASTER.

I have my 92 Honda Civic LX that's been treating me well with over 225,000 miles on it.

I also have an 82 yamaha XJ750j Maxim motorcycle that I like to ride.

I used to drive a 1994 Ford Ranger Splash but it died on me towards the end of December. I'll be buying a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Ralliart tomorrow.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I used to drive a 1994 Ford Ranger Splash but it died on me towards the end of December. I'll be buying a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Ralliart tomorrow.[/QUOTE]It will probably look like mine, since that's what I got. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It will probably look like mine, since that's what I got. ;)[/quote]

Yep looks exactly like yours :)

You have good taste by the way.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Ford Ranger Splash? Is that like a Ford Ranger, only gayer?[/QUOTE]
Essentially, yeah. I think it had a little splash sticker on the side and some other gay features.:)

[quote name='assassinX']Nice car.[/quote]

Thanks... I plan to sell it in a few years and just buy a newer one. My favorite body style is either 04-05 or 06-07. (My car is 04).

A crappy 01 Jetta, which is costing me more and more money each year.

It's in the shop at the moment, I'm thinking of getting rid and buying an Impreza, but probably just the normal one, not the fancy one PhrostByte has (v.nice BTW)

My 08 Sky Redline is american... of course its one of the first times Ive considered buying american, my other options I was looking at were an RX8 (rotory engine is kinda flaky and uses extra oil, gas mileage was mediocre) Jeep Wrangler (horrid gas milage), and a Prius if only for the gas mileage

Had it 4 days already and look forward to my commute from work to the gym now, especially on days when it is sunny and I can drive with the top down... and the jealous looks I get now from other motorists... been getting better than advertised city gas mileage (advertised as 18mpg but have been getting between 22.5-23 mpg and havent yet really hit the interstates yet), figure once I break it in nicely Ill open it up and see how well she does on the highway

I own/drive the following:

1993 Ford Thunderbird LX -nothing fancy, gets me around town and stuff, decent on gas.
1972 4 Door Mercury Marquise Brogham- My Pride and Joy! 429 original motor with a fresh rebuild, Ford 9' rear, C6 tranny, Edelbrock 4 barrel 650 Thunder, Custom True Duel 2' exhaust with Cherry Bomb Glasspacks, custom system and a ton more upgrades (Taken me since '99 to restore/rebuild this car. Put a lot of time, work,skin and cash into this beast (just under 3 tons of steel, 21 1/2 feet long, just over 6 feet wide)-just need to get it repainted and will be 100%) Man can this car rip up the road (literaly)

i drive a 2002 Ford Explorer: Eddie Bauer edition its nice but the gas mileage sucks... And seeing how all my friends don't have nice cars guess who drives everywhere!

[quote name='gofishn']Finally got around to taking a picture of my Z's side by side. Enjoy!

[/quote]

Wow those are some nice Z's, how long have you had both of them? :drool:

[quote name='assassinX']Wow those are some nice Z's, how long have you had both of them? :drool:[/QUOTE]

I've had the 350Z for about 4 months now. I bought the 240Z off my dad when I was in high school, so that was a good 7-8 years ago. My dad was the second owner and I think he bought it around 1975.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I miss my car. I can't wait for winter to end.[/QUOTE]

The one good thing about being down south, warm weather allows for lots of driving with the top down... too bad it is raining here today though

I've had some work done on my G6 recently, namely tinting the windows, installing a dual port rear valence, and also installing the custom GT-R exhaust kit from Classic Performance. I love my ride.

[quote name='gofishn']I've had the 350Z for about 4 months now. I bought the 240Z off my dad when I was in high school, so that was a good 7-8 years ago. My dad was the second owner and I think he bought it around 1975.[/quote]

Did you add any modifications to the 240z? Also, how fast is that 240 :)?

[quote name='Chris in Cali']
IMG_0580editedlicenseblur.jpg

I hate it, I want to trade it in for Honda 2008 Accord.[/quote]

your Gas bill must be horrendous especially being in California

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Doesn't anybody buy American anymore? Geez.[/QUOTE]

I'll buy American once the automakers learn how to make a car that doesn't die after 5 years.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I'll buy American once the automakers learn how to make a car that doesn't die after 5 years.[/quote]

They aren't dieing after 5 years now. GM seems to be going the right way, not to sure on Ford.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']
I hate it, I want to trade it in for a Honda.... 2008 Accords are nice.[/QUOTE]

Yea they are. I test drove one a little bit ago and it rides really smooth. Plus you'll get about 31MPG highway with it.

This is basically what I drive:

Same colour, make model and year. $4900 after those stupid dealer's fees.

It was cheap, it's apparently "the gay car", it gets sweet gas mileage and it accelerates quickly. Plus it's a manual transmission, which resulted in me learning essentially from scratch how to drive stick. I killed it like eight times on the way home.. about three days later I was driving it perfectly. Now I lay down rubber and race old ladies at red lights.

Needs new rear brakes though. Still after having my crappy Pathfinder, I love this car to death.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I'll buy American once the automakers learn how to make a car that doesn't die after 5 years.[/QUOTE]

Get a Jeep Wrangler... they will run forever.

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Get a Jeep Wrangler... they will run forever.[/quote]

True, have one for over 10 years and counting.

Illini Jeeper hey did you post a pic of your Jeep already, I haven't seen it. Is it that one in your av.

[quote name='D_Icon']True, have one for over 10 years and counting.

Illini Jeeper hey did you post a pic of your Jeep already, I haven't seen it. Is it that one in your av.[/QUOTE]

The Jeep Wrangler was about the 3rd vehicle I was looking at after the Saturn Sky Red Line, and the RX8... but the gas mileage was really crappy so I didnt get one... same with the RX8...plus it goes through alot of oil having a rotary engine...

For me, the Sky was the right choice, been commented on it 3 times today alone (if you dont count all the people who point and stare at it), I average between 25-26 mpg in mostly city driving, can get around 30 on the hwy...

bread's done
Back