What vehicle(s) do you own?

2006 Xterra. I love taking the beast off road. Sometimes I do miss having a small car.
l_27dcb76aacc64412da81e7358bd36464.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']2004 V6 Mustang.

Don't get me wrong, I love my car, but looking back I shouldn't have bought such a gas guzzler.[/quote]

Could be worse, the V8 mustang would be killing you ;)

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Do you have the 5 speed or the DSG? Cause major props if you went with the DSG.[/QUOTE]

DSG bro.

[quote name='joebomb77']I drive a 2007 Toyota Corolla. I will be breaking 2000 miles today. :)[/quote]

Sick!
I'd kill to have a newer model.

I have a 2001 Subaru Forester, which is a lot older than the year implies.
Pretty much everything but the necessities are broken.
Interior lighting at night: Broken.
Clock: Broken.
Rear Windshield Wipers: Broken.
Defroster: Broken.
Glove Compartment: Jammed Shut.
Rear Speakers: Blown Out.

But it's a pretty nasty car.

I drive a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

I love that car, but it is having some front end problems. Not sure what it is yet, but I'm guessing the shocks

[quote name='thespamofpower']I drive a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

I love that car, but it is having some front end problems. Not sure what it is yet, but I'm guessing the shocks
[/QUOTE]

Have you checked the tie-rods yet? Those bastards can cause front end issues and can result in some pretty nasty consequences.

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Have you checked the tie-rods yet? Those bastards can cause front end issues and can result in some pretty nasty consequences.[/quote]

i haven't but i'll check it out. Thanks.

I love mopars (and the Dukes of Hazzards) so here is my small collection.

1973 Dodge Charger General Lee Replica (cause at the time I didn't have enough money to afford a 69' Charger to work on):

l_3e778f336505a5cf568f7b6eb6013797.jpg

l_074b8dd74b830ac1b83f1f39dccaaad8.jpg

1972 Plymouth Satellite (Hazzard County Sheriff Car)

http://simprograms.com/images/rosco/012.jpg
http://simprograms.com/images/rosco/001.jpg
http://simprograms.com/images/rosco/006.jpg

(When I showed him - James Best - the car and the tribute he broke out in tears and said it is one of the nicest things anybody could do in his image. :)

Oh, and my work in progress: 68' Dodge Charger:

l_33fdc7c5ffda5ff1d615629b19f747d6.jpg

[quote name='bmachine']2007 Dodge Charger.

I drive it everyday, but the company I work for actually owns it.[/quote]
Drive it in the snow yet? If so, how does it handle?

Also, a recent pic of my '96 LeSabre.

03 elantra... had a 02 civic but had a land rover rear end me at a read lite going 40 miles an hour when the car had less than 10000 miles on it... on the upside the elantra has been WAY better than that civic... brand new cars shouldn't have traney problems but that damn civic did.

in the next couple of years i'm thing a saturn green line suv, but time will tell.

I've only got crappy cell phone shots. I'll get a camera one of these days.

Ugly white door handle off of a Dodge Avenger and a load of wheel gap.

01-25-06_1257.jpg

Really ugly wheels, and busted off sideskirts.. runs pretty damn hard when it's actually running. AWD and turbo'd.

05-22-06_1915.jpg

I've never really owned a pretty car.

I drive a 98 4D Integra LS w/ 155k miles, w/ Body damage on all four corners (some caused by me hehe) , w/ Burnt out exhast valves in at least 2 of the cylinders (Horrible Gas mileage), w/ broken air conditioner (HOT as HELL), and i love IT!
well im just happy i own something with 4 wheels and drives.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']'93 Honda Civic Hatchback

I think I have 105k miles on it.[/QUOTE]

Change the timing belt if you havent already. If it goes it might destroy your engine.

I own a

1994 Honda Del Sol (Red)
1994 Acura Integra (Red)

[quote name='strayfoxx']Change the timing belt if you havent already. If it goes it might destroy your engine.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if I have, but thanks for the advice!

[quote name='Trakan']Drive it in the snow yet? If so, how does it handle?[/quote]

No...I've only had it for about 3 weeks, so I don't know what it's like in the snow yet.

1999 Dodge Neon.

I've had it since I was 16 (about 5 years) and so far it hasn't given me any problems. I've been jonesing to buy a used Honda S2000 for a while now, but I'm cheap, and there's no need for one right since I have a serious girlfriend :D

I gotta a 2003 Lancer, in dark gray. :( My Dad bought it for me. I don't have a full license to drive it yet unfortunately (only a permit). We'll see when I bother to get it (I barely have the time to practice driving). I'm more concerned about graduating college and gaming than driving.

I definitely plan to get a new car in two years though, once I get a good job (not sure which).

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Don't know if I have, but thanks for the advice![/QUOTE]

Getting the timing belt replaced. Should I see any improvement in performance?

You have a nice car sitting in the driveway and yet you don't have your license? For shame.

I have a POS 94 Cavalier and an 06 GMC Sierra 1500 (single cab short bed).

I have a 2006 Scion xB...yes I like my box. It was cheap, decent gas mileage....you get married, you start to care less.

I also have a lease for an 07 Town & Country....wife's car, good for the child.

So, my insurance says mini-van and micro-van. ;)

Oh I forgot to mention my motorcycle! I also have an 82 Yamaha Virago 750. I've been working on it since I bought the damn thing in May and still don't have the thing running right :bomb: I think I know how to fix it now, but I've said that quite a few times already...

[quote name='Buster Rod G']Oh I forgot to mention my motorcycle! I also have an 82 Yamaha Virago 750. I've been working on it since I bought the damn thing in May and still don't have the thing running right :bomb: I think I know how to fix it now, but I've said that quite a few times already...[/quote]

I used to have an old 1982 Honda CB450T, but wrecked it a month after I bought it for 500 bucks, Ran great. I may geat a motorcycle when I get a house next year, right now I have nowhere to put it at my apartment complex.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You have a nice car sitting in the driveway and yet you don't have your license? For shame. [/QUOTE]Yeah, but I still need to learn to parallel park (my state makes us do it during the driver's test), drive in heavy traffic once, and drive on the highway (especially merge onto traffic). I've practiced driving 50+ times, but mostly around neighborhoods and smaller roads (that are not heavily traveled).

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You never cease to amaze me ManaKnight.

Hell, donate the car to me![/QUOTE]I will get my full license before the permit expires in May 08, for sure.
[quote name='unforeseen']2000 Honda Accord EX. Breaking 147K miles sometime this week.[/QUOTE]My Mom use to have that same car. I think hers was just over 100k before we got rid of it (in late 05).

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Don't know if I have, but thanks for the advice![/QUOTE]

Edit: Just saw your previous post. Replacing the timing belt before it breaks to my knowledge does nothing with relevance to performance.

It is an expensive operation, taking 4-5 hours worth of labor so it is best to call around. And while you are doing that it is suggested to have the water pump replaces since that is another labor intensive operation and to get to the timing belt you will be right near the water pump, so essentially you are paying for the part and not the labor.

If a timing belt goes there is a chance it can destroy your valves. You will not know that the valves were damaged until you have the timing belt replaced and the engine started again. Then if the valves are damaged you have to decide if paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars to have the valves replaced is actually worth it on top of already paying the hefty timing belt replacement fee, when you already have run the risk of piston ring damage as well.

Honda suggests to have timing belts replaced every 90,000 miles. My Integra's went at 118k and luckily I had no valve damage. Immediately I had the timing belt in my Del Sol replaced.

I know you thanked me for the advice, but if you fail to see the immediacy just ask around. People sometimes junk their cars just because of what the damage a broken timing belt has done to the car. That Civic has the chance to go to 150-200k but a broken timing belt has the potential to wreak havoc on that dream. Since it happened to be me I have become the advocate of telling people to change theirs.

Well I actually called my friend, who's a mechanic, and he said that he'll get right on ordering the part and will be able to replace it soon. Thanks again!

[quote name='red flare graf']1997 Eclipse GSX, down with a spun rod bearing.[/quote]

crankwalk?

i had a 97 Eagle Talon TSi... crankwalk... $7000 to rebuild the engine... thank god i bought 3rd party extended warranty

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']'07 Ford Fusion SE AWD. Will hit 500 miles tomorrow.[/quote]

nice! i got the 07 milan premier. sweet little rides huh?

I (along with just about every old person in my town) drive a 2003 Toyota Camry.

I'm at about 190k miles on it.

[quote name='bluekeith75']2005 dodge neon svt
2007 nissan versa s
1992 buick lesabre[/quote]

I'm guessing you mean SXT?

I drive a 2004 Neon SXT. I'll post a pic in a bit.

[quote name='reiji']I'm guessing you mean SXT?

I drive a 2004 Neon SXT. I'll post a pic in a bit.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe he's got an SRT-4. That's one of those vehicles I'd like to pick up someday just to say I've owned one.

bread's done
Back