What was the last CD you bought? - The Sequel

Damn I haven't bought a CD in forever. Actually downsized from 300 to about 80 CD's in the last 3 years. The last CD I purchased would be Burn It Black by Injected. I went and bought it the day it came out. Went to school and played soccer with the guys so I had to go out to support them. I am not saying they were buddies of mine or anything just thought it was cool someone I knew had a album and I had to grab it. It was weird as hell when I saw the video for Burn it Black on MTV.

I would think that if I had the money, the last album I'd have picked up would be Butch Walker & The Let's-Go-Out-Tonites, but I'm broke. And it's all Sony's fault, and the courts for dragging their damn heels in my case, but that's another story.

Almost bought Powerman 5000's new record... but didn't.

I'm afraid they've lost me.

I did buy the following, though:

Blonde Redhead - Melody Of Certain Damaged Lemons

The Cardigans - Super Extra Gravity

Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime

Death From Above 1979 - Heads Up! (EP)

All for around $30. :)

Muse - Absolution
Snoop Dogg - Da Game is to be Told, Not to be Told
and... Lit - A Place in the Sun

447647.jpg

I got the special edition with the little DVD. Bonus points for anyone who can answer this: It says on the back the the DVD has the whole album in stereo as well as an interview and some live performances, thusly I've only found the 4 music videos. How can I access the aforementioned goodies?

[quote name='kjauburn']Damn I haven't bought a CD in forever. Actually downsized from 300 to about 80 CD's in the last 3 years. The last CD I purchased would be Burn It Black by Injected. I went and bought it the day it came out. Went to school and played soccer with the guys so I had to go out to support them. I am not saying they were buddies of mine or anything just thought it was cool someone I knew had a album and I had to grab it. It was weird as hell when I saw the video for Burn it Black on MTV.[/quote]

That cd kicks ass! Whatever happpend to Injected anyway? I've been listening to 'Burn it Black' often lately....

Former Fat Boys - Emily Loves Rocky

albumcoverts6.jpg

They're a pretty good nerdcore group that opens for MC Chris every once in a while.

Only cost me $6

Children of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
Edguy - Superheroes
Iced Earth - Night Of The Stormrider
Opeth - Blackwater Park

strange fruit project: the healing
masta killa: made in brooklyn
preordered the roots: game theory
came with best of the roots mixtape: j period

MF Grimm - American Hunger

If you have heard anything from him this album will blow you away. 3 CDs for 1 CD price and no skits and hardly any filler songs. 60 songs in total.

[quote name='RedComet']Children of Bodom - Follow The Reaper[/QUOTE]

Awesome cd, they are quickly becoming a favorite band of mine.

In the last week:

Static-X - Wisconsin Death Trip
Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero
Mastodon - Call of the Mastodon
Mastodon - Remission
Slayer - Christ Illusion
Van Halen - For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Since my last post in the thread:

AC/DC - The Razor's Edge
Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot
Heart - Dreamboat Annie
Judas Priest - Turbo
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits

HAISHA | MIZUKO Happily Never After split
KATASTROFIALUE Tuskatakuu 1994-1998
THE BODYBAG ROMANCE Gin|Crusher:Hymns
DATACLAST / EARWIGS split
SAMUS Desengano
SCISSOR SHOCK We're In The Trash Bag
VILLA VALLEY Massive Amounts Of Deadness
ENCOMIAST Havens
ABSCENCE INSOLUTION Hour Of Babel

Since Wednesday:

Accept - Balls To The Wall
Bad Company - 10 From 6
Dio - Stand Up And Shout: The Anthology
Dio - Lock Up The Wolves
Foo Fighters - Five Songs and a Cover EP
Rush - Permanent Waves

Fear Factory - Obsolete
Kreator - Enemy of God
The Dillinger Escape Plan with Mike Patton - Irony Is A Dead Scene
Atari Teenage Riot - Burn, Berlin, Burn

I think the last CD I bought was "Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstien Girls will seem Strangely Sexy" but I haven't bought a CD in a long time, so I'm not really sure.

[quote name='d00k']I think the last CD I bought was "Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstien Girls will seem Strangely Sexy" but I haven't bought a CD in a long time, so I'm not really sure.[/quote]

Easily their best CD and one of my all time favorites.

bread's done
Back