What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

Content for 4/24/08 has been posted here.

Demos:
Echochrome
Iron Man

Add-on:
CoD4 maps
EoJ pt 2
Army of Two
GHIII - Def Leopard
RB - Judas Priest and Motley Crue

Videos/Trailers:
Resistance 2
GTP: 5
Army of Two
Iron Man
FIFA 08

PS1:
R-Types

[quote name='jman619']I'll have to get iron man. I was going to get it off the 360,but you have to wait so many days if you have a silver membership.[/quote]
Free online is better.
Game sucks though.

[quote name='dallow']Free online is better.
Game sucks though.[/quote]

I heard that from alot of people. I saw a video of iron man. I don't have high hopes for it.

Everything's up now

Demos
Echochrome (PS3) - 34 MB
Echochrome (PSP) - 45 MB
Iron Man - 948 MB

PSP Games
Kingdom of Paradise (PSP) - $10.99 - 1 GB
Loco Roco - $21.99 - 524 MB

PS1 Games
R-Types (PS3/PSP) - $5.99 - 243 MB

Add-ons
Call of Duty 4 - Variety Map Pack - $9.99
Army of Two - SSC Challenge Map Pack - $7.49
The Eye of Judgement - Set 2 - $14.99
Rock Band - "Saints of Los Angeles" by Motley Crue - $0.99
Rock Band - "Screaming for Vengeance" Album by Judas Priest - $14.99 - Includes the nine songs below
Rock Band - "Bloodstone" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Rock Band - "Devil's Child" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Rock Band - "Fever" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Rock Band - "The Hellion/Electric Eye" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Rock Band - "Pain and Pleasure" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Rock Band - "Riding on the Wind" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Rock Band - "Screaming for Vengeance" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Rock Band - "(Take These) Chains" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Rock Band - "You've Got Another Thing Coming" by Judas Priest - $1.99
Guitar Hero III - Def Leppard Track Pack - $6.25
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol - A lot more songs - $1.49 each - Check PS Store for Details

Videos
Resistance 2 Teaser Trailer
Army of Two SSC Challenge Teaser Trailer
Prototype "Discover Evolution" Trailer
GT5 Prologue Techno Trailer
Iron Man Action Trailer
FIFA 08 "Features" Video
Coachella Music Festival Trailer
Wyclef Jean's Fast Car - Behind the Scenes and Two Interview Videos
88 Minutes Trailer
The Water Horse Blu-Ray Trailer

Themes
Eye of Judgement 2

Wallpaper
GT5 Prologue (4)

Rock Band PS3 just got updated to 1.4 (or 1.04).

No one knows yet what it does.
If it fixes the music store glitch, that'd be nice.

Also, the Motley Crue single is cheaper on PSN.
The music store shows it as 1.99 instead of .99.

And that isn't the glitch I was referring to.

[quote name='cartman58']So much for getting PixelJunk expansion in April.[/quote]
Should be soon.
Japan is getting it/got it today.

[quote name='dallow']Rock Band PS3 just got updated to 1.4 (or 1.04).

No one knows yet what it does.
If it fixes the music store glitch, that'd be nice.[/quote]
It's 1.04 and I think that's the main thing it fixes, as it no longer say I've bought the Boston pack or other songs I've never owned.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's 1.04 and I think that's the main thing it fixes, as it no longer say I've bought the Boston pack or other songs I've never owned.[/quote]
Thank goodness. My OCD was killing me.

Now where the hell is my voice chat.......

Demo of the remake/revision of Siren is now on the JPN store.
550mb

2423439267_b740fd951b_o.gif

store got a better update today, i had trouble controlling the echochrome game lol i think it was my controller, had a mind of its own. teh Iron man Demo was "meh" the flying sucked for me.

[quote name='dallow']Demo of the remake/revision of Siren is now on the JPN store.
550mb[/quote]

Totally forgot about that, pretty good day all over!

[quote name='dallow']Demo of the remake/revision of Siren is now on the JPN store.
550mb

2423439267_b740fd951b_o.gif
[/QUOTE]

That is some scary shit!

js1,agreed, i'd drop my controller and shit my pants if i saw something like that. The resistance trailer looked sick, i cannot wait for the weapons in R2!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-08']The resistance trailer looked sick, i cannot wait for the weapons in R2![/QUOTE]

Resistance 2 is going to be fucking awesome, no doubt.

iron man was ok, didnt feel so powerful.

the flying is okay, but one hit of the right analog stick and ur going into the ground.

550mb[/quote]

Ditto, forgot all about that one. Add that to the list of things to download. I'm still downloading the trailer...but how does "prototype" look?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-08']store got a better update today, i had trouble controlling the echochrome game lol i think it was my controller, had a mind of its own. teh Iron man Demo was "meh" the flying sucked for me.[/quote]

Iron Man was okay -- for a Sega movie tie-in, it was a lot better than I was expecting. I never felt comfortable with the controls, and the auto-targeting was really terrible.

Echochrome was wonderful. Wow, I can't wait for that one! They've totally got my $10. I loved the look of it, the music, the presentation. Just wow.

I did notice that if I used the analog sticks, the controls went wonky on me. But the D-pad was fine and (oddly) more precise.

That's one thing about echochrome I didn't care for--how the analog controls felt slower. It's odd because I immediately chose analog as that just seemed like the "natural" way to play this game.

[quote name='dallow']Increase of the rotation of the level he meant.[/quote]

Si. I wrote all the controls there but they got erased some how. Maybe I copied wrong when I was making the HSG post. I'll edit them back in later. Though someone might have them all listed by then.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, you hold down something and the speed increases greatly.
Forgot which one.[/quote]

R1
L1 activates sixaxis control, I guess (didn't try it myself)... could you have hit L1 by accident, Solid-Snake-08?

That game is friggin' awesome... anyone know when the full game comes out? Have they said anything about it?

I hope the original titles on PSN start stepping up a notch... there's been zero, zip, nada that has interested me on PSN lately, until this demo.

There's a demo of Battle Fantasia on the PSN JPN store.

DSC03602.jpg

2D beat 'em up from Arc System Works (guilty gear)

[quote name='dallow']There's a demo of Battle Fantasia on the PSN JPN store.

DSC03602.jpg

2D beat 'em up from Arc System Works (guilty gear)[/QUOTE]

Is this coming to the states (outside of arcades)?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I just downloaded and played Battle Fantasia. I definitely love it. :D[/quote]

I think it is good,but I'm not crazy over it. I might buy it someday when it is out, and cheap...

[quote name='jman619']I think it is good,but I'm not crazy over it. I might buy it someday when it is out, and cheap...[/QUOTE]I heard it IS coming stateside, which is good.

[quote name='mykevermin']I haven't started GTA, I haven't tried MGO, and now Echochrome is coming tomorrow?

Good god.[/quote]

LOL- About sums up how I feel too. I just got GTA in the mail today, and as I write this it remains covered in plastic (how I don't know!).

Speaking of MGO, I wasn't able to play it, so I deleted it.

It looks like I better get my GTA fix now, because come tomorrow, Echochrome it will be!

[quote name='lbradeen']Was really hoping for PJM: Encore today but Echochrome will do.[/quote]

:cry: I wanted PJM: Encore..LAST week. There may still be hope for today...maybe.

[quote name='cartman58']:cry: I wanted PJM: Encore..LAST week. There may still be hope for today...maybe.[/quote]

Actually according to this it won't be today.

We had loads of questions for Dylan and team, so we’re splitting this interview into two parts. Featured below are my top five burning questions for Dylan, and be sure to check back next week when SCE Associate Producer Matt Morton delivers the goods on the remaining five.

The article continues next week, which would indicate that we'll have to wait until next thursday for the expansion.

Rumored update:

> dark sector demo
> echochrome (ps3/psp) $9.99 USD each
> karaoke revolution presents: american idol encore tracks
> rock band tracks
> echochrome theme
> kung fu panda theme

And apparently, next week, May 8th, there's supposed to be HUGE demo.
Top secret.

bread's done
Back