What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

Hmm, the Euro store has a sweet direct feed Killzone 2 video hidden somewhere.
Going to have to check that out.

Also, Everyday Shooter was just released on Steam.
Cool.

It's up now.

Games
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil - $9.99

Add-ons
PixelJunk Monsters Encore - $5.99
Rock Band - Scene Pack 01 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band - “Date with the Night” by Yeah Yeah Yeahs - $1.99
Rock Band - “It Hurts” by Angels & Airwaves - $1.99
Rock Band - “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race” by Fall Out Boy - $1.99
Guitar Hero III - Muse Track Pack - $6.25

Deals
Rock Band - “CrushCrushCrush” by Paramore - $0.99 - Expires: May 15
Rock Band - “Rock N Roll Band” by Boston - $0.99 - Expires: May 15

Demos
Haze - 1474 MB
The Bourne Conspiracy - 1654 MB
GRID - 962 MB

Videos
WipEout Trailer
Mirror's Edge Gameplay Trailer
Overlord: Raising Hell Trailer 1
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Payback Network Trailer
The Wheelman Gamers' Day Network Trailer
TNA iMPACT! Gamers' Day Trailer
PlayStation 3 "What You Need" Video
Indiana Jones: KOTCS Teaser Trailer
Iron Man Trailer 2
The Love Guru Trailer

Wallpaper
PixelJunk Monsters (2)

Themes
PixelJunk Monsters Theme 3
Sports Theme

PSP Demos
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 Demo - 290 MB

Deals
Rock Band - “CrushCrushCrush” by Paramore - $0.99 - Expires: May 15
Rock Band - “Rock N Roll Band” by Boston - $0.99 - Expires: May 15

I thought they were gonna screw PS3 owners again, guess not.

Man, I'm really digging GRID.

Everything feels a tad too loose for my tastes, but at least it's consistent. It still feels mostly in control, so it's just something I'll have to get used to. I really love the aggressive feel of the racing along with the slick presentation. Drifting is also a hoot. Online was fun as well despite several cars barreling into me on the first turn (apparently people don't like to brake in racing games :roll:) and a guy who insisted on driving the wrong direction.

GRID has been on my radar for a couple months, but now I might have to buy it :bomb:

[quote name='primetime']Man, I'm really digging GRID.

Everything feels a tad too loose for my tastes, but at least it's consistent. It still feels mostly in control, so it's just something I'll have to get used to. I really love the aggressive feel of the racing along with the slick presentation. Drifting is also a hoot. Online was fun as well despite several cars barreling into me on the first turn (apparently people don't like to brake in racing games :roll:) and a guy who insisted on driving the wrong direction.

GRID has been on my radar for a couple months, but now I might have to buy it :bomb:[/quote]

Sweet, that's good news to me as I've also been looking forward to this game--definitely DL'ing it and more when I get home.

The looseness isn't entirely unexpected to me given the new emphasis on drifting, and if it's like DiRT, I'm sure I'll get used to it. Very excited to try it now.

[quote name='gunm']Sweet, that's good news to me as I've also been looking forward to this game--definitely DL'ing it and more when I get home.

The looseness isn't entirely unexpected to me given the new emphasis on drifting, and if it's like DiRT, I'm sure I'll get used to it. Very excited to try it now.[/quote]

Yep. The handling feels very similar the DiRT demo. I wish there was a little bit more feedback on how my tires are gripping the road, but at least it's fun. I think there's a place for both GRID and GT5 once it comes out.

I'm just gonna have to check out the features and details of the game in reviews before I buy it. Does anybody happen to know if there is customization?

Bourne is OK, at most a rental down the road for me. But geez do the hand to hand segments last way too long. Let me hit the guy a few times and be along my way, thank you very much.

Not sure what it is about GRID, but definitely the most fun I have had with a driving game in a long time. I am not a driving game fan, PGR, Forza, GT2/3 all bored me. The only two driving games I have ever liked much were Burnout 3(xbox), and TOCA 2 (PS1).

I would say grid feels almost exactly like TOCA2, equally unforgiving, and same racing style. Anyone else ever play TOCA2 co-op via system-link with two PS1's? I always wished more games had that feature, back in '99. :)

I am curious what the two racing game nutz I work with think of the game, when I ask on monday (assuming this demo came out on 360 too). Maybe it is just nostalgia making me like this game.

~S

Just played the Bourne demo and I gotta say it was fucking awesome!

Talk about a game I thought would be complete shit that turned out to be awesome. If the game isn't really short I'll probably be grabbing it.

Best thursday in a long time.

Haze was as expected. Didn't blow me away, but really you can't tell that much from one level. SP will probably be the standard issue stuff, and hopefully MP will be where it's at.

GRID. It's on my radar now. May even pre-order it. Likes a lot.

Bourne Conspiracy was like most are saying a surprise. It wasn't a turd. Still nothing amazing, I'll be looking to maybe trade for it though, or maybe a price drop or 2. Agree the hand2hand was a little laborious at times.

Yeah haze demo was decent, so was ucharted demo so haze might turn out to be great, Bourne caught me by surprise as i enjoyed it VERY much. Great update this past thursday i must add.

I found Bourne to be okay at best. The fighting sequence was a blast for the first couple encounters but it got boring doing the same combo's till you fill up your takedown meter.
The driving part of the game on the other hand, was absolutely horrible. Then again, it is a demo so it can get better.

UK update

UK Store Updated 15/5/2008

Themes
Pain
Eye Of Judgement
Warhawk
Overlord

Wallpaper
Overlord

Trailers
Brothers In Arms
Burnout Paradise
Dark Sector

Game Add-ons
Everyboy's Golf characters
Gloria - £0.69
Alex - £0.69
Pixel Junk Monsters Encore - £1.99

Demo's
Overlord

PSP
Wipeout Pure - £14.99

PS1
C&C Red Alert - £3.49

PSN Games
Dark Mist - £4.99

I hope we get Dark Mist today. I'm intrigued enough to blind buy it.

[quote name='mykevermin']POLICENAUTS.

Japan PSN store.

600 Yen.

Now.

fuck.[/QUOTE]

what's policenauts *ignores harsh reality*

[quote name='NamPaehc']Secret Agent Clank (PSP) demo is coming today at least.[/QUOTE]

Same with the HSG characters... I'll definitely get those for 99 cents.

[quote name='Apossum'] what's policenauts *ignores harsh reality*[/quote]

I think it was some old Konami adventure game that never made it to US shores. Seems to have quite a cult following since Kojima himself wrote and directed it.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I think it was some old Konami adventure game that never made it to US shores. Seems to have quite a cult following since Kojima himself wrote and directed it.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to ignore the harsh reality! Now I'm gonna go on a downward spiral into a pit of depravity.

Everything's up now.

Demos
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit - 478 MB
Overlord: Raising Hell - 857 MB

Deals
Rock Band - "Shockwave" by Black Tide - $0.99 - Expires: 5/22/08
Rock Band - "Sugar Magnolia" by the Grateful Dead - $0.99 - Expires: 5/22/08

Add-ons
Hot Shots Golf: OoB - New Character Alex - $0.99
Hot Shots Golf: OoB - New Character Alex - $0.99
Rock Band - "Hanging on the Telephone" by Blondie - $1.99
Rock Band - "Kool Thing" by Sonic Youth - $1.99
Rock Band - "Train in Vain (Stand by Me)" by The Clash - $1.99
Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol - even more songs! - $1.49 each - Check PS Store for full list
Rocketmen - It Came From Uranus - $4.99

Videos
MK vs. DCU Gamers' Day Trailer
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Announcement Trailer
Pineapple Express Red Band Trailer
Saawariya Trailer

Wallpaper
Overlord: Raising Hell (5)

Themes
Haze
echochrome (2)
Overlord: Raising Hell

PSP Demos
Secret Agent Clank - 135 MB

PSP Themes
echochrome (2)

I wish that they would release policenauts in english, that would be so awesome! BTW it's the sequel to the classic game Snatcher released on Sega CD.

Where are all of the Guitar Hero updates? Seems like a couple of new songs are added per week for Rockband while GH gets maybe a song per month.

[quote name='Chitown021']Where are all of the Guitar Hero updates? Seems like a couple of new songs are added per week for Rockband while GH gets maybe a song per month.[/QUOTE]

That's the case on all versions of GHIII. The only platform difference, I think, is that the 360 version of GHIII has a free DLC song that the PS3 doesn't: The Halo theme.

It's also because Activision's into selling more GH discs rather than adding a big selection of DLC to their games. They release updates just to remind people the game's still around.

Speaking of free Guitar Hero 3 songs...

ps3n0508_mod1-1b.jpg

ps3n0508_mod1-2c.gif

In the latest Underground email.

SWEET!

21jpthu.jpg

We're getting the soundtrack in today's update for $2.99.
This is something I actually emailed Dylan to release on iTunes or something, even better and cheaper this way!

Everything's out now.

Add-ons
Rock Band - "Beetlebum" by Blur (cover) - $1.99
Rock Band - "Countdown to Insanity" by H-BlockX - $1.99
Rock Band - "Heir Kommt Alex" by Die Toten Hosen - $1.99
Rock Band - "Hysteria" by Muse - $1.99
Rock Band - "Manu Chao" by Les Wampas - $1.99
Rock Band - "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel - $1.99
Rock Band - "New Wave" by Pleymo - $1.99
Rock Band - "Perfekte Welle" by Juli - $1.99
Rock Band - "Rock 'N' Roll Star" by Oasis - $1.99

Deals