What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There's a nice Fallout 3 Pip-Boy 3000 Theme in the Euro PS Store for those that want all of the free themes they can get. There are three Valkyria Chronicles themes in the Japanese PS Store if you want those, though they're not great for legibility of the XMB text.

Also, the Valkyria Chronicles demo is out on the Euro PS Store for those that don't want to pony up the $3 for Qore later today.[/quote]

That reminds me.. is anyone keeping a running list of demos available for overseas accounts that aren't available here? I might have to resurrect my irish and hong kong dopplegangers.

Linger in Shadows was released in Europe today too.

Can be "beaten" in 10-15 minutes but I hear it's quite the little experience. Unlike anything.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There's a nice Fallout 3 Pip-Boy 3000 Theme in the Euro PS Store for those that want all of the free themes they can get. [/quote]

Ohhh I so want that. (but I dont want to go through the hassle of getting a Euro account :lol:)

It's no hassle and saves you time from having sign-up for future stuff they have, plus there are quite a few themes that they have that the US or Japanese PS Store don't.

Just tried it out and it basically turns the XMB into a menu that's on the Pit-Boy screen itself.

Geebus Frisky, you keep amazing track of everything having to do with the PSN Store in the first few posts. I'm ashamed to say I never check it, but I think I will start looking at the OPs more often now. Good work man!

Well, that shall be mine, and I'll try out that weird car PSN game too.
8 player online isn't shabby.

Has youtube uploading and trophies too.

I haven't kept tabs on this game since the trailer came out, but I figured it might have expanded since then. Oh well. Maybe I'll end up buying it just to get some trophies.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Maybe WTH means "Want To Have"?

Haven't heard anything about a Warhawk demo, although it would be cool. I've been close to buying a few times but I'm not sure if I'd like it.

Considering he added a question mark to the end of WTH I'd have to guess he means "What the Hell?"

Regardless, a Warhawk demo would be nice.

WTH = What the hell

? = Putting it in a confused manner.

I don't understand why they're putting out a Warhawk demo, especially a year after it launched.

[quote name='KingBroly']WTH = What the hell

? = Putting it in a confused manner.

I don't understand why they're putting out a Warhawk demo, especially a year after it launched.[/QUOTE]

No kidding *eyeroll*

You just didn't provide any context for the statement.

[quote name='Maklershed']So what was added to the store today?[/QUOTE]

It hasn't been updated just yet.

The Rock Band in-game store is updated though, if anyone was waiting for that DLC. Against Me! FTW.

Link for both of you?

I checked Dylan's last two PS Blog posts and he never mentions a demo and nobody's talking about a demo coming out today, so nobody knows what you're talking about.

It's up now!

Deals
Super Stardust HD - Game Bundle with Solo & Team modes - $14.99
Super Stardust HD - Add-on Bundle (Solo & Team) - $7.99

Qore
Qore November 08 - Episode 05 - $2.99 per episode/$24.99 annual subscription

Games

Linger in Shadows - $2.99
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars - $14.99
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - $14.99 (Includes expansion pack)

Demos
Warhawk - 856 MB
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars - 161 MB

Add-ons
Hot Shots Golf OoB - Fall Fashion Live - $2.99
Dead Space - Obsidian Suit - Free (limited time only)
Dead Space - Scorpion Suit - $2.49
FIFA 09 - All Leagues Pack - $19.99
FIFA 09 - Barclays Premier League English Pack - $6.99
FIFA 09 - Bundesliga German Pack - $6.99
FIFA 09 - Liga BBVA Spanish Pack - $6.99
FIFA 09 - Ligue 1 French Pack - $6.99
FIFA 09 - Primera Division De Mexico Pack - $6.99
FIFA 09 - Serie A Italian Pack - $6.99
Mega Man 9 - Endless Attack Mode - $2.99
Mega Man 9 - Protoman Mode - $1.99
Rock Band - The Offspring Track Pack 01 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band - "Gone Away" by The Offspring - $1.99
Rock Band - "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)" by The Offspring - $1.99
Rock Band - "Self Esteem" by The Offspring - $1.99
Rock Band - "All Right Now" by Free - $1.99
Rock Band - "Bad to the Bone" by George Thorogood - $1.99
Rock Band - "Cream and Bastards Ride" by Harvey Danger - $1.99
Rock Band - "Nearly Lost You" by Screaming Trees - $1.99
Rock Band - "Push It" by Static-X - $1.99
Rock Band - "Stop!" by Against Me - $1.99
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution - Single Player Map Pack: Brave New Worlds - Free
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution - Scenario Pack: The Victory Pack - $1.25

Videos
LittleBigPlanet Life in LBP Ep. 2 (Play)
LittleBigPlanet Playtime
MotorStorm Pacific Rift Crashes & Carnage Trailer
NBA 09 The Inside: Behind the Scenes 1
NBA 09 The Inside: Behind the Scenes 2
NBA 09 The Inside: Behind the Scenes 3
NBA 09 The Inside: Elite
SOCOM: Confrontation - Desert Glory Flythrough
Bioshock Official Trailer
Legendary: The Box Behind the Scenes 3
Legendary: The Box Behind the Scenes 4
Mercenaries 2 World In Flames Payback Trailer
Soul Calibur IV Character Gameplay Combos Trailer
Tom Clancy’s End War Command Points Video Briefing
Tom Clancy’s End War Mass Destruction Trailer

Premium Themes
Kicks Theme - $0.99
Bioshock Exclusive Theme - $0.99
Auburn University - $1.99
Florida State University - $1.99
University of Georgia - $1.99
University of Miami - $1.99
University of Michigan - $1.99
University of North Carolina - $1.99
University of Tennessee - $1.99
University of Texas - $1.99
Beach Sampler - $1.99
Summer Down Under - $1.99
Digital Techno - $1.49
High Voltage - $1.49
Horror Eyes - $1.49
Refracted Revolt - $1.49
Bad Girls - $1.49
Halloween Vixens - $1.49
Golden Retriever - $1.49
Man’s Best Friend - $1.49
Nordic Majesty - $1.49
Seaside Sunsets - $1.49
Elven-X - $0.99
Iron Guard - $0.99

Themes
WipEout HD All Teams #2
Fallout 3 Brotherhood of Steel
Fallout PIP-BOY 3000
NBA 09 the Inside - PSP only

Wallpaper
Linger In Shadows (2)
ATV Pure (4)
Valkyria Chronicles (2)

PSP Games
Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow - $24.99 - 1.08 GB
Guilty Gear Judgement - $5.99 - 466 MB

PSP Add-ons
echochrome - level pack add-on - $4.99 - 25 MB

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen this posted anywhere. If you want to get a better look at the premium themes, you can see them here. I was thinking about Horror Eyes, but I could download a better picture and just use one of the freebie themes for the custom icons. Background 3 is pretty cool though, but I'm not forking $1.50 for themes.

[quote name='pete5883']So what can and can't you do with the Warhawk demo?[/quote]
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/09/playstation-store-update-55/comment-page-1/#comment-116867

We’re really hoping that players get a chance to check-out the Warhawk Demo which includes both online play and the offline training tutorials.

And BTW…we have hosted 90 dedicated demo servers for players that are trying out the Warhawk demo. These are entirely different servers and separated from all the hardcore players that have been playing the game for over a year now!!

Our hope is that this will make trying out Warhawk easy and enjoyable for new players.

Enjoy!

Cool, PSU just sent me an email for free PJM Encore with purchase of PJE. Not sure if this was sent to everyone in PSU, or just folks that only have the regular PJM.

I may finally pick up PJE and also Linger tonight as well.

[quote name='gunm']Cool, PSU just sent me an email for free PJM Encore with purchase of PJE. Not sure if this was sent to everyone in PSU, or just folks that only have the regular PJM.

I may finally pick up PJE and also Linger tonight as well.[/QUOTE]

I got it also, guess I'm pickin' up Eden :D

[quote name='gunm']Cool, PSU just sent me an email for free PJM Encore with purchase of PJE. Not sure if this was sent to everyone in PSU, or just folks that only have the regular PJM.

I may finally pick up PJE and also Linger tonight as well.[/quote]

My offer was for a free PJE soundtrack with the purchase of PJE. That may have to do with the fact that I own both PJM and PJM Encore?

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']My offer was for a free PJE soundtrack with the purchase of PJE. That may have to do with the fact that I own both PJM and PJM Encore?[/quote]

Probably. Looks like they are trying the tailor-made marketing approach. I wonder what they would've offered me if I didn't own either of the PJ games?

I don't mind the upsell as long as the offer is good.

I just realized I picked up Logan's Shadow on UMD for $9.99 from amazon and PSN is retailing it at $24.99 for digital download. Yoiks!

[quote name='gunm']I just realized I picked up Logan's Shadow on UMD for $9.99 from amazon and PSN is retailing it at $24.99 for digital download. Yoiks![/quote]
YIKES! 24.99? geez

Did anybody download jean d arc. If I did I wouldnt have any room on my pro stick duo. The game takes up almost a gig which means it is actually more than the 20 something they are asking.

bread's done
Back