What's your favorite brand of jeans?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Well, I'm quite partial to CK/Calvin Klein jeans. I just feel that they fit the best, plus I like their denim a lot. I also have a great pair of Levi's 529s that I got from Sam's Club years ago that I love, but since then it's been impossible for me to find them anywhere, or at least in my size. Arizona Jeans aren't bad either for the price you pay for them (i've gotten some for $7 at JC Pennys), and they do look nice. Lee's are an ok denim/brand, but if I had to buy another pair right now, I probably wouldn't go for them again.

Also, I got a pair of Lucky's recently at Costco for $25 that I have been loving. Very comfortable, but if it hadn't been for Costco and their price there, I doubt i would ever buy a pair since they're so damn expensive..

My best jeans are 7 For All Mankind and Rock and Republic. I have some Armani Exchange that are kind of big for me. Also my Celio's (got them in France, Europe only brand) are good, too.

Well the current favorite pair I wear a lot are Urban Pipleline but it's not like I actively seek them out. I pretty much buy whatever looks decent and isn't too expensive.

Uh, Gap for slacks, and Express for jeans, for the most part.

I like to be fashionable, but am not an absolute consumer whore, like my younger brother.

[quote name='Moxio']I haven't even heard of these brands... Diesel? Lucky? 7?[/QUOTE]

Well they don't sell them at Tennis-R-Us, or wherever the hell you spend your time.

[quote name='Maklershed']Well the current favorite pair I wear a lot are Urban Pipleline but it's not like I actively seek them out. I pretty much buy whatever looks decent and isn't too expensive.[/quote]

I love Urban Pipeline jeans. I bought a pair a while ago because I liked the style, and I've since bought several pairs since the fit is awesome. They are super comfortable. Plus, they last a while. The bonus is that they're usually on sale at Kohl's.

[quote name='Xevious']I only buy Levis. Other Jeans seem to fall apart faster.. I don't know why.[/quote]

I've noticed that as well. My pair of Levi's has outlasted my Arizona Jean Company jeans which have since become washed out and the thread is beginning to be fraid or has had holes in it (good thing I can sew up small stuff).

Wrangler, I either get them on clearance at Target (last year I got some jeans for $3.74) or I get them at the outlet. $16 - $18 a pair, $6 - $12 for shorts.

I like Hollister (got them on sale half price) but they fit awesome.

I also like some Arizonas...they have to be a particlar cut though. (got them for 14 and 17 respectively).

I also like AE's when I can find the right size (I usually can only find 32 length...I need 30. I'm sure they make them but I can NEVER find them 'round here).

usually old navy cuz they fit me best and are always relatively cheap. especially compared to some of these other brands. oh and ive only worn jeans/pants maybe 6 times in the last 365 days. shorts all winter long baby.

Most of my jeans are made by Lip Service. The fit and quality are amazing, but it doesn't hurt that I get a killer employee discount, either.

I've also got a few pairs of Diesel Jeans that I like a lot.

I would buy denim from other places but everything I try on seems to be really baggy and high-waisted. There's no excuse for leaving the house in fat-ass carpenter jeans.

Or denim shorts, for that matter.

i like this "urban" brand called "south pole".. i like baggy pants but they are not "too" baggy.. I have a few Levis and Wranglers from Wal Mart clearances or something I have a few that I really like.. they feel like 60s era jeans (my favorite style) yeah i love them.. i don't know what the style of them are but i would like to get a few more pairs..

i don't spend more than $20 for a pair of jeans.. its really criminal how expensive some of these get.

aeropostale before they went ultra hipster works best for me. i still use them and i got them..going on 6 yrs, seriously (glad i bought them a little bigger back then), the target brand jeans (mossimo) are good too...AE..is eh with me, but i have 2 pairs that look nice on me

Usually Levi's or Old Navy. I don't like to spend more than 25 bucks on jeans so I usually stick to those two brands.

Nautica is what I usually wear (carpenter Loose fit style). Sometimes wear American Eagle jeans too.

Have some older pairs of Tommy Hilfiger that I sometimes wear.

I prefer (although don't have many pairs) to wear AE/A&F Cargo pants (khaki colored) with their brand long sleeve/short sleeve T-Shirt, but I do not own many pairs.

no preference as long as they fit well and are relatively inexpensive. i don't buy jeans often... i wore a pair from old navy for about 8 years

No carpenter pants unless you're a carpenter.
No cargo pants unless you're in the army.

Cargo shorts are ok though.
Jean shorts, no.

[quote name='specialk']No carpenter pants unless you're a carpenter.
No cargo pants unless you're in the army.

Cargo shorts are ok though.
Jean shorts, no.[/quote]

I agree with all of this. QFT, as the kids say. :applause:

Lee. Although thinking of switching since the damn things fall apart really quickly nowadays. Seem to last a year, tops. My Lees from 5+ years ago lasted 4 years minimum.

Hate Levis, never fit right, EVER for me.

Levis 511 are alright. Banana Republic's jeans are of a pretty solid construction as well. If the funds are available, True Religion is pretty swell.

I perfer daisy dukes or high waters.. or maybe those tight capri's that the emo kids where on campus... but usually I manage to find a good pair at Target for 9-20. I'll spend more money shirts.

bread's done
Back