What's Your *Special Talent?*

mentos888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I'm not sure if this is a talent or not, but I can whistle pretty much any song out loud in tune. is that a special talent? anyways, i didn't realize it was a real talent until some family members were like... "wow, u're really good at that" haha.

what's your special talent?

i can do that too..not incredibly loud...but loud enough for people to hear and recognize the song...can't think of any special talent off the top of my head right now though

EDIT: i can be the number 1 ranked guy on nba street homecourt :) we played 3 games, he beat me 2 times i beat him once...so i guess that's something haha

I don't know about my special talent, but I know my special purpose!

157496827_m.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']My talents include identifying Breakfast Club quotes and continously cracking my thumbs.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Beana Blasta']i can poop and pee at the same time[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I can juggle.[/QUOTE]

I can juggle chainsaws
:cool:

No not really, but wouldn't it be fucking sweet?

Someone I know has an awesome talent. When we go to resturaunts they always know exactly when our food is going to arrive. It's amazing. They always get it right, give or take a few seconds.

[quote name='d00k']Someone I know has an awesome talent. When we go to resturaunts they always know exactly when our food is going to arrive. It's amazing. They always get it right, give or take a few seconds.[/QUOTE]

That ain't no talent, I can sit in the chair facing the kitchen to.

bread's done
Back