Who cares about the iPhone, the new OTT has just been released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Terrible, like when I found out Doughdoh wasn't African-Uhmerican.[/QUOTE]
I personally think hes a little prick. Esp when he jumped all over my case for calling the bitch that me and my ex were staying with when we got kicked out of our apartment a dyke. Guy has a complex

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I personally think hes a little prick. Esp when he jumped all over my case for calling the bitch that me and my ex were staying with when we got kicked out of our apartment a dyke. Guy has a complex[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I bought a Mosin sniper.[/QUOTE]

Pics? Is it an authentic sniper or a regular one fitted with more modern optics?

I think when I get my next paycheck I am going to get a regular Mosin.

Authentic. I don't mess around!

P1010323_zps285bf8a9.jpg

You should get a reg. Mosin. You won't find a better rifle for around $100. Cheap ammo too if you buy the surplus stuff. Just have to clean it well because it's corrosive.

So, I'm over at a friend's house trying to get on live. My xbox connects to the internet but not live. Any ideas on how to fix this? I can't get online with my computer fine.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did you open up the Xbawk's ports on his router?[/QUOTE]

How do I do that? It's a Netgear.

Ok, apparently there's some deal with xbox live and time warner cable in Texas right now. I don't know what's up with that.

Come to Austin. It's nothing like the rest of the place. Or that's what I hear. I've never really been anywhere but Austin.

Hopefully tonight will be as slow as last night and I can finish my book.
One guy was watching the Mariner's game on his phone.
Tempted to try something like that but I'm afraid someone will snitch on me.

[quote name='eldergamer']Hopefully tonight will be as slow as last night and I can finish my book.
One guy was watching the Mariner's game on his phone.
Tempted to try something like that but I'm afraid someone will snitch on me.[/QUOTE]

Aside from the outcome it was a good game.

I bought a bazillion dollars in rock band stuff the other day due to the sale. Between that and Rock band Blitz I got a lot of new stuff to try out.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Authentic. I don't mess around!

P1010323_zps285bf8a9.jpg

You should get a reg. Mosin. You won't find a better rifle for around $100. Cheap ammo too if you buy the surplus stuff. Just have to clean it well because it's corrosive.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I definitely want to buy one I just need to figure out where to buy it from. Also I need to figure out what FFL would be best for me to have it shipped to. There is one gun store around here I haven't been to yet, I am hoping maybe they will have some in stock for a decent price.

I have had a bad feeling for days that the rapist was going to fall flat and get rock and myself knocked out of the suicide pool.

[quote name='darthbudge']Nice! I definitely want to buy one I just need to figure out where to buy it from. Also I need to figure out what FFL would be best for me to have it shipped to. There is one gun store around here I haven't been to yet, I am hoping maybe they will have some in stock for a decent price.[/QUOTE]

Try to get one with a hex receiver. Definitely the best of the Mosins.

[quote name='darthbudge']Temp, you should come to Waco. We can go Ted Nugent watching![/QUOTE]

I'm not really a Nugent fan.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Try to get one with a hex receiver. Definitely the best of the Mosins.
[/QUOTE]

Yup, I want a Hex receiver and I would also like it to be Tula manufactured if possible.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yup, I want a Hex receiver and I would also like it to be Tula manufactured if possible.[/QUOTE]

Great choice. Have fun with the cosmoline. :cool:

Something's wonky. Google and Wikipedia won't load for me, but CAG and other random sites are.

Also, Xbox Live is all screwed up. People are popping up when they come online, but it says I'm not connected to Live.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have had a bad feeling for days that the rapist was going to fall flat and get rock and myself knocked out of the suicide pool.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I'm still kinda pissed getting kicked out but its been a crazy day in the NFL. My other picks I woulda went with (Niners and Saints) lost too so there's a little comfort in that.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Something's wonky. Google and Wikipedia won't load for me, but CAG and other random sites are.
[/QUOTE]

That's why i use CAG for all of my internet searches.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Something's wonky. Google and Wikipedia won't load for me, but CAG and other random sites are.

Also, Xbox Live is all screwed up. People are popping up when they come online, but it says I'm not connected to Live.[/QUOTE]

Do you have Time Warner?

[quote name='munch']Do you have Time Warner?[/QUOTE]

No, just the regional telephone company.

I'm not sure what was wrong, but it cleared up a little while after I posted about it.

-

Regarding the suicide pool, fuck Pittsburgh. I had picked the Jets originally, and then came back about 6 hours later and edited my post to pick the Steelers. I guess that was a mistake.

I need Temp to come over with his guns and shoot these moles in my back yard. I've found tunnels and mounds the last few nights.

"No good varmits!"

Going to Home Depot to get repellent today or tomorrow.

[quote name='eldergamer']I need Temp to come over with his guns and shoot these moles in my back yard. I've found tunnels and mounds the last few nights.

"No good varmits!"

Going to Home Depot to get repellent today or tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'd do it, but you'd have to eat them.

[quote name='Number83']Just buy a Sledgehammer and play real life Whack-a-Mole.[/QUOTE]

They're nocturnal. I've never seen them come out but find their tunnels and mounds in the morning. I stomp em down. (With the fear that some mole claw is going to come out, grab my ankle, and drag me down to their world)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'd do it, but you'd have to eat them.[/QUOTE]

Temptiing, temp.

According to Wikipedia though:
Meat
Although the mole can be eaten, the taste is said to be deeply unpleasant.[12]

[quote name='eldergamer']They're nocturnal. I've never seen them come out but find their tunnels and mounds in the morning. I stomp em down. (With the fear that some mole claw is going to come out, grab my ankle, and drag me down to their world)
[/QUOTE]

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back